SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:21 pm

She is a terrific gal! :yes: yes
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:05 pm

mercieme wrote:Elora Popsugar Interview Source

PS: Who do you think should win?
Elora: Elise or Laura. Either of them would be good for Matty. They're both just like him — both different, but just like him. They really couldn't match his lifestyle better, they're like the girl versions of him.

This is one of the funniest descriptions imo Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 3806527698 (yet still accurate imo)

Will the real MJ please stand up  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:Elora Popsugar Interview Source

PS: Who do you think should win?
Elora: Elise or Laura. Either of them would be good for Matty. They're both just like him — both different, but just like him. They really couldn't match his lifestyle better, they're like the girl versions of him.

This is one of the funniest descriptions imo Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 3806527698 (yet still accurate imo)

Will the real MJ please stand up
  dizzy

cantstopl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:02 pm

does anyone know whats going on with jen and elora? there seems to be drama on eloras ig and i think jen deleted her comments
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:07 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:does anyone know whats going on with jen and elora? there seems to be drama on eloras ig and i think jen deleted her comments
Hey you.....I just checked in now so not sure if someone else got the SCs....what a mess on SM this season IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:39 pm

mercieme wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:does anyone know whats going on with jen and elora? there seems to be drama on eloras ig and i think jen deleted her comments
Hey you.....I just checked in now so not sure if someone else got the SCs....what a mess on SM this season IMO.

I didn't get any but I did see part of it. Some random made a rude comment about Elora, I don't knpw what because it was deleted early on. There were two women going back and forth at one another, both accused each other for being b*****s on other contestants pages. Then Jen got tagged and she did comment, but the only comment I saw was 'no, no, no she didn't or something similar.

From what I gather it's all a big Jen drama. Someone team Jen slagged Elora then when called out on it pulled Jen in to defend her, as she knew the other woman didn't like her. Just bully crap.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:05 pm

http://www.aunews.gq/2017/09/06/the-bachelors-tara-reveals-x-rated-chats-with-matty-j/?i=1
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-moments-that-didnt-make-tv-40695

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:30 pm

ssin0547 wrote:So wait, Laura was papped in Bondi on Mon (with granny) and Tues then? I mean I know she lives in rushcutters but why would she be in Bondi two days in a row, especially since Matty is from Bondi and you're that close to the finale? Seems a bit weird right? I men's Bondi is great and all but there are other places to eat and shop in the east.

just regarding that papped pic of laura walking with her friends... it actually wasn't tuesday because i saw it in Diimex.com last week so its obviously an old photo that Daily fail have just used to right more crap....I hope Laura is ok with all this negative awful stuff being said about her and then getting her peach snapped and being with her sick grandad, jeez it would be all too much at this point for me! luckily only 3 more episodes and we will know for sure who f1 is. jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:48 pm

This is the newest post on FB. Having a read and came across a comment that states it's Florence's sister in the promo. Not sure if true or not.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Screen18
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Screen19

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:48 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Interesting that they're having a personal message from the contestants for HTDs. Different from past seasons....

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Ending the season the way they began - comparing Laura to Georgia. You know, in case we missed it:

'I don't take it as an insult': The Bachelor 'winner' Laura Byrne responds to being compared to Matty J's former flame Georgia Love. She's the Bachelor contestant who bears a striking resemblance to Matthew 'Matty J' Johnson's ex-girlfriend Georgia Love, 28.
But Laura Byrne doesn't appeared phased by being accused of being the doppelgänger of the woman who left Matty J 'heartbroken'.
The 30-year-old told Who Magazine this week: 'I don't take it as an insult by any means.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4860104/Laura-Byrne-responds-compared-Georgia-Love.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger