SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:40 pm

That article just seems too easy imo. Everything laid out such a perfect timeline from start to finish. But something is off imo. Like that photo he posted on ig with his mum. I found the original online and there was no one cropped out, his other hand was in his pocket.
Even Laura's ig this morning a new post referencing the star that was born from their blossoming love blah blah blah ( no she isn't my fav laugh out loud)
I found it weird that she would reference it again. They are shifting everyone's focus imho so I'm still on the Elise train Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:42 pm

mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice....it was not posted on the forum, there are folks sluething BTS that know there was was a visit that the family had with the grandpa on Sunday but we don't have the picture to prove it hence why I said most likely. She was only papped getting home Sunday night though so even if she went on SHV she could have still visited the grandpa earlier in the day on Sunday IMO.

Shame there are no pics! Through what medium do the sleuthers know it happened? I haven't seen anything on FB, IG etc. Was there any forum discussion about it? If so can you point me in the right direction Smiley
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Wow, incredibly sloppy by TPTB if that was a SHV! Maybe they've already mentally checked out, and are getting geared up for Sophie's season?

Or maybe they're sick of the general public going on about how great Tara is, so they are making it competely obvious that Laura would wins so it's not such a shock when Tara goes out?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:23 pm

Am I the only person annoyed by the "they sped through several red lights" comment? I don't know if it's to be believed or not but that is super frustrating "yeah it's fine, let's just endanger the lives of innocent people just to keep Laura a secret" Gah. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Img_2113
Tara's brother telling it how it is

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1670219116384260/

Last edited by Bumbleguild on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:27 pm

The show has been sloppy long before this and making it incredibly obvious since day one so it's not even the media imo.

I think of all the interviews that Matty did and the DJs saying "Laura wins" or favoring Laura and Matty's handler was there and did nothing. No doubt to me those things, even the 'who would your rather" game Matty played were signed off by the show and the handler and pushing for Laura.

Then the show itself with their SM. Even tweeting about the music, F1 music that Laura got on her date and even before that, the show posting about how all the girls except Laura only find besties. Add in the edit and Laura's own SM which is way OTT compared to the others and even the push for Laura's Toni May stuff etc.

I mean, it's been the mainstay this whole season just how OTT it has been with Laura and the show has done more imo to push for Laura on their own, no help needed from the media. 
If TPTB goal is to get people less invested then it's working imo. I am already over it and how OTT it has been  deadhorse

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:28 pm

I'm calling BS on this article. Im just collecting my thoughts though. Will post soon
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:29 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4848080/Bachelor-hunk-Matty-Johnson-no-stranger-cold.html

I am sorry i don't believe it.... he was at the snow the pictures imo are not throw backs. We just had a huge dumping of snow this week and also the first snow pics he had showed less snow and sun...however the recent picture its cloudy, he is wearing different snow glasses and a lot more snow because of the recent dumping of snow!!!!!!JMO also SHV would usually last longer than 1 night right?????????????also if they went to the blue mountains that is not that secluded? CMIIW but richie and sam w shv said they travelled there by plane???????I Can't Deal! :nervous
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:30 pm

@Bumbleguild could you add a source or link to the screenshot for that convo so the source is known? TYIA  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4848080/Bachelor-hunk-Matty-Johnson-no-stranger-cold.html

I am sorry i don't believe it.... he was at the snow the pictures imo are not throw backs.  We just had a huge dumping of snow this week and also the first snow pics he had showed less snow and sun...however the recent picture its cloudy, he is wearing different snow glasses and a lot more snow because of the recent dumping of snow!!!!!!JMO also SHV would usually last longer than 1 night right?????????????also if they went to the blue mountains that is not that secluded? CMIIW but richie and sam w shv said they travelled there by plane???????I Can't Deal! :nervous

Yeah, if Matty had a SHV this weekend and left friday night and back Sunday night then that's a really short SHV (basically only Saturday and the morning of Sunday together). Past leads/F1 had at least 3-4 days from what I know. Considering that filming ended back in May that's not much time at all for a SHV  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:37 pm

Sorry I completely forgot! I'm going to do it the pleb way though and just put the link here because I'm on my mobile. https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1670219116384260/
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Sundy wrote:I'm calling BS on this article. Im just collecting my thoughts though. Will post soon

You awesome legend, waiting to read your thoughts Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 1710264613

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger