SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:48 am

Elora PopSugar Interview
Elora on Why She Wouldn't Take Back That Tipping Comment on The Bachelor
Ever since her fire-dancing entrance at the first cocktail party, Elora has been one of the most memorable names in the Bachelor mansion this year. Whether renowned for her honesty, clarity with her feelings or that now controversial tipping comment, she has often been the centre of all the happenings. Wednesday night saw her run on the show come to an end, as Matty felt he'd be "clipping her wings" if they were to end up together. Below, she addresses her emotional departure, her feelings for Matty and oh, that comment.

POPSUGAR Australia: How did you find that group date?
Elora: That group date was the worst game I've ever played, honestly! Not only is it difficult to judge yourself, but . . . you know, everything is happy and you're getting along with everyone, and then there are issues because you have to judge each other and yourself. It wasn't the best position to be put in, I think we all felt pretty low about it. We went through with it, but oh god, it was awful. Looking back, it was really awful!

PS: How did you feel about being sent home? Did you expect it?
Elora: I didn't at all. I especially didn't expect him to go straight to the rose ceremony and cancel the cocktail party. I thought it was completely outrageous to not hear me out. It made it seem like I got sent home because of the last cocktail party — the kiss — and even though he said it had nothing to do with it, it wasn't good. I think I deserved way more than skipping the cocktail party without an explanation.

PS: Matty said he let you go because he felt like he'd be clipping your wings if you were together. Do you feel like that was sort of a cop out?
Elora: When he said that, I remember being really upset about it. The way I heard it was that he thought I wasn't ready to settle down, so I was really upset for him to be making a decision about me and that he was questionning my integrity. Like, why would you come on the show if you weren't ready to settle down? So I was upset with him about that, but now that I look at it from a bigger perspective, I realise what he was saying. I think he really would clip my wings and maybe wouldn't get my life — we're very different and I might be a bit too much for him. Now I understand, but when I left the house, I was really upset.

PS: How did you feel about missing out on hometowns?
Elora: Well, to be honest, unless we would've gone to Tahiti or France to see my mum, it would've been great to bring him to see my friends, but in a way, I'm not really at home. Although I think it would've been better to get closure to see if he'd fit in my life around here, I think I would've gotten closure out of that.

PS: How strong were your feelings for Matty?
Elora: Pretty strong, actually. I remember leaving and feeling devastated, it broke my heart.

PS: Did you think he was the one?
Elora: I really saw myself dating him and in the long term, thought that we'd be . . . Like, we're the best opposites but yet so similar. He'd be someone I'd introduce to my mum, so it was really hard.

PS: I can imagine the tipping comment you made generated a bit more of a dramatic reaction than you thought it would. What are your thoughts?
Elora: Yeah. First of all, it's funny if you don't take yourself too seriously. At the end of the day, the girls had just told Matty about my best friend, who know had to explain herself on national TV. To me, it was never about shaming. They were calling it sl*t-shaming, which I thought was outrageous, because it became a sl*t thing. So to me, it had nothing to do with that — she could've been a server. I was boiling with anger because [Leah] had broken my girl's heart, and I knew what Simone was going through. She was telling me how beautiful her chat was and how [Matty] was amazing, and it upset me. And because Simone was right next to me feeling devastated, I knew she was going to have to handle everything — I can't deal with people who hurt each other on purpose. I wouldn't take it back. Sharlene was really upset with me and was like, "Elora, you're usually someone who never brings other women down", but then sometimes, I do get angry. To me, I was really upset that Leah did that. It's better it came out as a joke than me screaming and losing my sh*t.

PS: Did you feel like you had to defend yourself a lot on the show?
Elora: Not really, I feel like now I do. Seeing it now and people's reactions, I do feel like I had to defend myself — about the kiss and the comment. There was nothing I would take back. I'd only say that people need to stop being so negative about how they take in everything. If they focus on seeing the better side, then this what I was on.

PS: The girls were annoyed with you about that kiss. Do you think they were justified or unjustified?
Elora: I think if they thought that I would do it in front of them without considering, then it'd be justified. But they know me, which is why I said, "I know you girls would understand." But in a way, I didn't know if Matty was kissing everyone at the cocktail party, so I guess I could've thought about it. But then, you don't really go on a date with Matty and say you're not going to kiss him, because tomorrow he's going on a date with someone else and he's going to kiss the other person. At the end of the day, we all know what we're getting ourselves into — we're dating the same guy. I'm not going to say, I'm not going to kiss him because he's dating someone else. When you're with him, you are just you. So I wouldn't have done it differently.

PS: Overall, how did you find your Bachelor experience?
Elora: It was pretty intense! I could've been on the sideline, the dark horse, the second date . . . But I was thrown into fire, pretty much. Getting the first date, coming in late, and the date away, so I feel like everything was thrown my way and it was really intense. But at the end of the day, it's who I am — I'm really passionate, so it really resembles.

PS: Who do you think should win?
Elora: Elise or Laura. Either of them would be good for Matty. They're both just like him — both different, but just like him. They really couldn't match his lifestyle better, they're like the girl versions of him.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:10 am

Ok I hope I am doing this correctly - long time sleuther, first time poster and all that...

I am totally Team Elise, but the DM article has me convinced that Laura is F1. And I think I have found more proof - the shoes!!
Laura is wearing Matty's shoes! Those ugly black vans. She's been wearing them in all the DM articles this week. He wore them tonight on the show, but there's also a pic of him with his mum and he has the shoes on again. If you google image search MATTY J TREE TOP (I was trying to get a pic of his date with Cobie) and scroll down a bit. There he is with his mum jumping in the air and he is wearing those damn shoes! Sorry, I don't know how to add the pics.

She has HUGE feet so she can probably fit into his shoes.

She's always been so confident and a little bit smug. I think she's wearing those shoes as a badge of honour!

(I hope this is all OK for my first post) Embarressed!
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:21 am

Welcome @bondi_blonde !!

I reckon it is totally a cocky Laura thing to do to be wearing his shoes but at the same time, black Vans sneakers are super common, as common as Converse sneakers so I actually think they just have the same shoes.

Still think Laura is F1 but gunning so hard for Elise to be the one.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:21 am

welcomebanner @bondi_blonde hope you have a fun time posting here.

Regarding the shoes, some posters also mentioned that in the Episode thread and I expect Daily Mail to post a story on it soon laugh out loud I would think Laura's feet are smaller than Matty's. Anyways only 3 more episodes remaining and it will soon be over Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:31 am

Cobie NW Mag Interview
The Bachelor's Cobie Frost reveals “Matty treated me like a dog!” The sweetest girl in the Bachie mansion was devastated when she was sent home.
After waiting six weeks for a second single date on The Bachelor Australia 2017, it was Cobie Frost’s turn to rekindle her spark with Matty Johnson. But no sparks were seen as the Bachie sent her packing on her date, with Cobie spilling to NW that she felt “stitched up on the date”. But there could be a reason for that, with the miner, 30, revealing that behind the scenes Matty was having a hard time dealing with all the girls’ drama. “He changed... he wasn’t the same guy we met on the first night,” she says. They never managed to re-capture the spark from their first date!

On Matty ditching her
It’s really funny because the girls were teaching me how to flirt before the date, so when we were together finally, I was like, 'Alright, I got this. Make sure you make eye contact.' Then I was like, 'How do I do this without being creepy?' I’m putting my hands on his legs, and I’m like cool it’s going really well, then he looks at me with those eyes and I’m like, 'Oh s---!' He’s like, 'So Cobie, you’ve got all these great qualities, you know? You are really nice and lovely, you always have a good time but it’s just not there.' I didn’t see it coming – I thought I had at least one more rose ceremony left in me. I think I’d rather he tell me at the beginning of the date, so we could have a good day and have fun! I am joyful for what it was, but I feel like I was a little bit naïve and it was just a bit brutal. I worked so hard to get his attention, but I thought, I shouldn’t have to try this hard. I felt like a dog at the RSPCA, you know, you see all these puppies and you want to take them home, but you can’t because he’s already got puppies...

On how Matty didn’t want to connect with her…
I feel like I got stitched up! The date he took me on was more of a mate date. I got to go horse riding for my first date, which is really cool, but it’s just really hard to connect and talk...Then for my second date, which I waited six weeks for, was a tight rope date. So, once again, he would be finishing the obstacle without me and that’s when I figured out that it was not going to go really well. I’m still grateful because I still got to hang out with him, but I was pretty devastated I didn’t get to say bye to the girls!

On getting a "sympathy rose" last week
I don’t think he gave me the rose at the cocktail party because I opened up about my relationship fears on the group date, I think he gave me the rose because he could see I was trying and not getting anywhere. I think it was just like, 'You’re really good company, you want to have good experiences with people that make you happy and let you have a good time. [You’re] not stirring any trouble with anyone and not doing any harm by being there so…'

On Matty’s meltdown
Matty is great, he is such a good guy and I felt sorry for him the whole time because there was so much drama. This is Matty’s journey, why is this happening? Why can’t everyone get along? I really felt for him because everything’s on him and his integrity is being challenged. And I was just like 'Oh my God!' Even if you watch the show, you can notice the beginning of it he’s pretty light-hearted and having a great time, then all this drama comes and you can kind of see a strip in his mannerism...You can tell that it’s affecting him as well, so I felt bad for him! It’s supposed to be him finding love and now it’s an out-of-control journey for him.

On getting over him…
I think it wasn’t that I had to get over Matty, it was just the experience I had to move on from. I think the drama in the house took more of a toll of me than the relationship with Matty. The only thing I was upset about was not saying goodbye! I was upset. I cried a lot and it was really overwhelming, but also a relief of stress to be sent home. I think it was more of a weight lifted off my shoulders that this part of the journey is over and I can start healing again.

On how The Bachelor broke her…
I had a lot of anxiety. I was really stressed out in the house and I think at that moment I was let go, I might’ve realised that I’ve taken so many steps backwards. You know, staying in the house for as long as I had, knowing nothing was going to happen...I was more disappointed in myself that I let go of all my values and my belief in myself, thinking that I didn’t deserve better. Where usually if something like this situation happened to me, I would leave. But in this instance, I just stuck around and I kind of wonder why I did?

On Matty’s favourites
I always knew like that the girls in the top four would always be the top four. But I just had to stay positive and just keep smiling! Pretty much after my single date, I think I realised [who Matty liked]. You can see who gets more time than what you get. My chats at the cocktail party were really short and I feel like I was fighting for some time and I never really got it. Everyone was [crazy about] Matty, especially the top four and that’s why they deserve to be there and they’re there for the right reasons.

On who will win…
Maybe Tara or Elise but I’m like I hope he doesn’t pick [Tara] because I want her all to myself [laughs].

On being single…
Yeah I’m still single, I’m working in mining so I think I’m going to be single for a while
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:44 am

mercieme wrote:Cobie NW Mag Interview
The Bachelor's Cobie Frost reveals “Matty treated me like a dog!” The sweetest girl in the Bachie mansion was devastated when she was sent home.
After waiting six weeks for a second single date on The Bachelor Australia 2017, it was Cobie Frost’s turn to rekindle her spark with Matty Johnson. But no sparks were seen as the Bachie sent her packing on her date, with Cobie spilling to NW that she felt “stitched up on the date”. But there could be a reason for that, with the miner, 30, revealing that behind the scenes Matty was having a hard time dealing with all the girls’ drama. “He changed... he wasn’t the same guy we met on the first night,” she says. They never managed to re-capture the spark from their first date!

On Matty ditching her
It’s really funny because the girls were teaching me how to flirt before the date, so when we were together finally, I was like, 'Alright, I got this. Make sure you make eye contact.' Then I was like, 'How do I do this without being creepy?' I’m putting my hands on his legs, and I’m like cool it’s going really well, then he looks at me with those eyes and I’m like, 'Oh s---!' He’s like, 'So Cobie, you’ve got all these great qualities, you know? You are really nice and lovely, you always have a good time but it’s just not there.' I didn’t see it coming – I thought I had at least one more rose ceremony left in me. I think I’d rather he tell me at the beginning of the date, so we could have a good day and have fun! I am joyful for what it was, but I feel like I was a little bit naïve and it was just a bit brutal. I worked so hard to get his attention, but I thought, I shouldn’t have to try this hard. I felt like a dog at the RSPCA, you know, you see all these puppies and you want to take them home, but you can’t because he’s already got puppies...

On how Matty didn’t want to connect with her…
I feel like I got stitched up! The date he took me on was more of a mate date. I got to go horse riding for my first date, which is really cool, but it’s just really hard to connect and talk...Then for my second date, which I waited six weeks for, was a tight rope date. So, once again, he would be finishing the obstacle without me and that’s when I figured out that it was not going to go really well. I’m still grateful because I still got to hang out with him, but I was pretty devastated I didn’t get to say bye to the girls!

On getting a "sympathy rose" last week
I don’t think he gave me the rose at the cocktail party because I opened up about my relationship fears on the group date, I think he gave me the rose because he could see I was trying and not getting anywhere. I think it was just like, 'You’re really good company, you want to have good experiences with people that make you happy and let you have a good time. [You’re] not stirring any trouble with anyone and not doing any harm by being there so…'

On Matty’s meltdown
Matty is great, he is such a good guy and I felt sorry for him the whole time because there was so much drama. This is Matty’s journey, why is this happening? Why can’t everyone get along? I really felt for him because everything’s on him and his integrity is being challenged. And I was just like 'Oh my God!' Even if you watch the show, you can notice the beginning of it he’s pretty light-hearted and having a great time, then all this drama comes and you can kind of see a strip in his mannerism...You can tell that it’s affecting him as well, so I felt bad for him! It’s supposed to be him finding love and now it’s an out-of-control journey for him.

On getting over him…
I think it wasn’t that I had to get over Matty, it was just the experience I had to move on from. I think the drama in the house took more of a toll of me than the relationship with Matty. The only thing I was upset about was not saying goodbye! I was upset. I cried a lot and it was really overwhelming, but also a relief of stress to be sent home. I think it was more of a weight lifted off my shoulders that this part of the journey is over and I can start healing again.

On how The Bachelor broke her…
I had a lot of anxiety. I was really stressed out in the house and I think at that moment I was let go, I might’ve realised that I’ve taken so many steps backwards. You know, staying in the house for as long as I had, knowing nothing was going to happen...I was more disappointed in myself that I let go of all my values and my belief in myself, thinking that I didn’t deserve better. Where usually if something like this situation happened to me, I would leave. But in this instance, I just stuck around and I kind of wonder why I did?

On Matty’s favourites
I always knew like that the girls in the top four would always be the top four. But I just had to stay positive and just keep smiling! Pretty much after my single date, I think I realised [who Matty liked]. You can see who gets more time than what you get. My chats at the cocktail party were really short and I feel like I was fighting for some time and I never really got it. Everyone was [crazy about] Matty, especially the top four and that’s why they deserve to be there and they’re there for the right reasons.

On who will win…
Maybe Tara or Elise but I’m like I hope he doesn’t pick [Tara] because I want her all to myself [laughs].

On being single…
Yeah I’m still single, I’m working in mining so I think I’m going to be single for a while
Source

Interesting picks on who she thinks will win. Especially knowing Tara isnt going to f2

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:48 am

Elora NW Mag Interview
The Bachelor’s Elora: “Matty’s a coward.  The Tahitian babe isn’t impressed with our Bachie’s break-up technique…
The Bachelor Australia's Elora Murger didn’t have much to say as she was booted from the bachie mansion tonight, probably in a bid to process the fact she won’t be having Matty Johnson's babies. Well, we imagine that’s what she was thinking…But now, in an exclusive chat with NW, Elora is unleashing her wrath on our Bachie – and let’s just say it’ll burn him harder than her fire twirlers ever could.

“I think it was cowardly of him for him not to hug me,” she tells NW.

“He did not sit next to me and hear me out. I think he was an easy way out for him. I think I deserved a lot more than what he gave me. I deserved a sit down and a conversation. I am a lot to handle but then he told me he would’ve clipped my wings. It questioned my integrity and everything like why I wanted to be on the show. It made me really angry. I think I looked ridiculous because I had nothing to say to him. I was upset.”

And you really can’t blame her for being mad Matty sent her home, given how well suited she and him were on paper – having trumped the other girls in a compatibility group date last week.

“Whatever idea he came up with I think it was twisted he made us go through,” she says of the often bizarre group scenarios.

“He could’ve been more discrete and nice about it you know. I have nothing to say to him right now.”

But just because he’s in her bad books right now, doesn’t mean Elora’s ruled out seeing Matty again.

“I would see him and hug him, and be like ‘Oh my god, you put me through hell. Like s---, I hope everything you put your girls through was worth it!’” she teases.

“I’d hug him tight. You put yourself through a lot as well. It’s probably hard to break girl’s heart.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:53 am

I actually really agree with her about Matty changing. There are only a few times this season that I saw the same Matty that I saw o GL's season. The first night (meet and greet), after his first SD with Laura when he was gushing about her, and when he was on his SD with Elise (on the bus and playing hockey). Apart from that, I think he did change, I think he knew who his F1 was very early on (Laura) and it was killing him to force a relationship with the other women. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:56 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Img_2114
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Img_2110

My question is, why would Elise's mum like this? She does not follow the BachelorAu IG
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:57 am

So this could be the reason Laura hasn't posted tonight/today on ig.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Screen16

I'm not sure who faithfulgal is, set to private, 42 followers and nothing else.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYnRbbxgxuR/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:58 am

ssin0547 wrote:I actually really agree with her about Matty changing. There are only a few times this season that I saw the same Matty that I saw o GL's season. The first night (meet and greet), after his first SD with Laura when he was gushing about her, and when he was on his SD with Elise (on the bus and playing hockey). Apart from that, I think he did change, I think he knew who his F1 was very early on (Laura) and it was killing him to force a relationship with the other women. JMO.

I know the general consensus for Laura goes hand in hand with the idea that Matty fell for her early and didn't budge but I haven't seen giddy, ridiculous in love Matty yet.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:04 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Screen17

Hmmmm?? I think someone else did this but her name escapes me giggling

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4857414/amp/The-Bachelor-s-Florence-takes-swipe-Elora.html

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger