SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:03 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/the-bachelor-elora-tahiti-reveals-favourite-laura-byrne-wasnt-as-nice-as-she-came-across-on-tv/news-story/8d26c13dab8250c73da19dcb9097085f

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:04 am

well cobie and elora were very gracious in their exit interviews

no matter if I saw elora party with simone and leah.... (wowwwww). all the girls in this generation do party like that now,. they are no exception. they dress like mmmmmm and they act accordingly. this is this generation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:10 am

They used a picture from Matty and Elise's HTD
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:11 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor-reject-elora-calls-laura-degrading-to-other-women-in-the-house/news-story/3d6e91f7ea21dd19db2e957031234ebd

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:15 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/the-bachelor-elora-tahiti-reveals-favourite-laura-byrne-wasnt-as-nice-as-she-came-across-on-tv/news-story/8d26c13dab8250c73da19dcb9097085f
The Bachelor: Elora Tahiti reveals favourite Laura Byrne wasn’t as nice as she came across on TV
FLIRTATIOUS fire-twirler Elora Tahiti made a teary exit from The Bachelor mansion last night — and there’s no love lost between her and ­favourite-to-win Laura Byrne.

FLIRTATIOUS fire-twirler Elora Tahiti made a teary exit from The Bachelor mansion last night — and there’s no love lost between her and ­favourite-to-win Laura Byrne. The two women live within a block of each other in Rushcutters Bay but it’s unlikely they’ll be popping over to each other’s houses for cordial cups of tea. Tahiti told News Corp’s Amelia Saw that Byrne wasn’t as nice as she came across on TV and that, in the house, the two didn’t get on.

“Laura is very confident and she knows who she is, and sometimes she can be a bit degrading to other girls — like any confident woman,” Tahiti said.
“Elise (Stacy) was ­really having a hard time with Laura in group settings because Laura would just be really loud and talk over Elise, and I could see them trying to fight to get a line out,” she said.
Viewers picked Byrne as most likely to win Matthew “Matty J” Johnson’s heart after she scored the first kiss of the ­season.

The chemistry between the pair was just as obvious to the Byrne’s love rivals inside the house. “I always had an idea from day one that Laura was going to be one of the top ones,” ­Tahiti said. “And then as we went through Elise came up as a dark horse. “But even when it was 20 girls, I definitely had my eye on the top three. I never thought it would go another way.”

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Img_0340

Tahiti revealed her one ­regret from the show was not forging better relationships with the women. “I should have been a bit more myself with the girls so they could have seen me for who I am. And then we would have been closer than we are,” she said.

And as for Johnson, the man who left her “heartbroken” as she fled the mansion in floods of tears?
“I’m over Matty J. It’s been four months, you get over it,” she said, adding she had ­already dated and dumped someone else.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:19 am

I feel sorry for Elora but I didn't want her to be F1. I'm hook line and sinker for Tara! And dear god thank u so much it's not Cobie
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:23 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor-reject-elora-calls-laura-degrading-to-other-women-in-the-house/news-story/3d6e91f7ea21dd19db2e957031234ebd
The Bachelor reject Elora calls Laura “degrading” to other women in the house
ELORA Tahiti left The Bachelor mansion in tears but she won’t be missing Laura Byrne. The women are neighbours but seeing each other is “not a priority”.

FLIRTATIOUS fire-twirler Elora Tahiti made a teary exit from The Bachelor mansion last night but there’s no love lost between her and favourite-to-win Laura Byrne.The two women live within a block of each other in Sydney’s Rushcutters Bay but it’s unlikely they’ll be popping over to each other’s houses for cordial cups of tea. “Laura is my neighbour and our priority is not to see each other,” Tahiti told News Corp. “We talk on the phone but we’re not that close that we are involved with each other or in each other’s lives.”
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Img_0341
Viewers picked Byrne as most likely to win Matthew ‘Matty J’ Johnson’s heart after she scored the first kiss of the season. But chemistry between the pair was just as obvious to the Byrne’s love rivals inside the house. “I always had an idea from day one that Laura was going to be one of the top ones,” said Tahiti.  “And then as we went through Elise came up as a dark horse. But even when it was 20 girls, I definitely had my eye on the top three. I never thought it would go another way. ”According to Tahiti, the ‘nice girl Laura’ viewers see on screens isn’t always sugar. “Laura is very confident and she knows who she is, and sometimes she can be a bit degrading to other girls — like any confident woman,” said Tahiti.

“Elise was really having a hard time with Laura in group settings because Laura would just be really loud and talk over Elise and I could see them trying to fight to get a line out,” she said. However, Tahiti reveals her one regret from the show is not forging better relationships with the women. “I should have been a bit more myself with the girls so they could have seen me for who I am. And then we would have been closer than we are,” she said. And as for Johnson, the man who left her “heartbroken” as she fled the mansion in floods of tears? “I’m over Matty J. It’s been four months, you get over it,” she said, clarifying she had already dated and dumped someone else.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am

When was that pic of Elsie and Matty taken?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:35 am

ssin0547 wrote:When was that pic of Elsie and Matty taken?

Probably HTD
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:37 am

Yeah HTD, Elise is wearing that in the ep promo
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:39 am

Cobie PopSugar Interview
Cobie Admits to Being "Stressed a Lot" on The Bachelor
Sweet and sensitive Cobie earned a reputation for being one of the kindest girls in the Bachelor mansion this year — she earned a lot of friends, and no one really had a bad word to say about her. However, sadly, this also translated into her relationship with Matty: He saw them as friends, but nothing more, and let her go at the end of their second date together. While she was initially upset about saying goodbye, after some reflection, Cobie tells us she's 100 percent okay. So much so in fact, that she'd go in as a contestant again. Keep reading for her take on the show!

POPSUGAR Australia: Sorry to see you go tonight! Can you tell us a bit about how you felt?
Cobie: Well, I got to go on my second single date, which was awesome, because I had been hanging out for that. We went tree-top climbing, which was really fun and like hanging out with a mate. When the last part of our date came, he broke the sad news to me and told me he didn't see anything with me and our journey going any further. I prefer to go out on a single date instead of rose ceremony. We're all adults, and we had a conversation and he gave me closure. He said, "I think you're amazing, but we don't have that connection." It was fine, I really appreciated it, I thought it was really sweet.

PS: Did it come as a surprise?
Cobie: Yeah, I was kind of blindsided, because I thought, "Oh yeah, I seem to be making a connection at the moment, maybe I am going to be okay!" But I knew that I was going either this week or the next, so I didn't expect to get to the top four or anything like that. I was super grateful to have lasted for as long as I did.

PS: What makes you say you had a gut feeling that you were going to go?
Cobie: We hadn't had any time together and I could see how his relationships were with the other girls. I don't think we had the same bond, I think we had more of a friendship bond. I'm definitely okay with that, because I need my relationships to be based on friendships first. I don't feel like you have to have all these things in common, I think if you meet someone and get along, that's great. If you tell them everything that you're looking for and you don't fit that box, then you're really missing out on something else.

PS: Could you actually see a potential future with him down the track?
Cobie: I think with Matty, or any relationship really, it takes time to get to know each other, and we hadn't really spent that much time together, so it was really hard to understand each others' personalities.

PS: What did you love most about being on the show?
Cobie: The friendship with the girls, and all the exciting things we got to do. We used to figure out what the next date was, who was going on it, where it would be . . . Trying to be like the producers ourselves and suss it out. We always thought we knew what was happening, but we never did. We'd spend hours procrastinating with things like that, and just the family meals that you cook together. Everyone was so amazing — Matty, the crew, the carers — it was great.

PS: What was the hardest part about it for you?
Cobie: The hardest thing was not getting time. I felt like I was stressing out throughout the whole experience. I was stressed a lot, got really bad anxiety and became really down, because it was really hard to see past all the drama. You spend more time in the house than what you do with Matty, so there's a lot of stuff you have to take into consideration when you're on the journey. So for me, it was really hard to understand everybody's personalities and make sure that everyone was respecting each other and being kind to each other.

PS: Who were you closest with?
Cobie: I was really close with Tara, Nat, Florence, Lisa, Elise . . . A lot! I was very lucky.

PS: Who do you think he's got the strongest connection with?
Cobie: Oh, I don't know! I think he's got a pretty good connection with all the girls that are left. I can definitely see a strong connection with Laura, Florence, Tara and Elise. Sorry, that doesn't help at all! [Laughs]

PS: How would you sum up your Bachelor experience? Would you do it again?
Cobie: I guess if I were to do it again, I definitely wouldn't want to be the Bachelorette. But I would go in as a contestant again, because now I know what to expect and how to handle it. Now I know what it's all about and think I could go a lot better the next time around! [Laughs]

PS: Where are you at with finding love now?
Cobie: I'm definitely just having a break. I'm going to enjoy my friendships, get back into work and refocus.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:45 am

I just want to put something out there that may make me sound crazy haha
Has anyone noticed how Elise's ig posts seem to be rather cryptic. Seeing this pic as posted above makes me think they are even more so now.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger