SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bumbleguild Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:03 pm

@Zaynab interesting how Elise and Laura are the only two without a 'but'. There goes TPTB continuing their storylines through the media again. This just solidifies Laura and Elise as F2 for me. JMO
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:19 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-elise-stacy-game-plan-40554

I had to be a bit selfish. I was on tour a lot. Now 
the priorities are on finding someone I love and loves 
me back,” she smiles.

Of being labelled the show’s “dark horse”, Elise admits it was all part of her plan.

“I was quite happy to stay under the radar until now,” she explains. “And I’m so excited for people to see 
how Matty and I are together.

We both feel like, ‘Why didn’t this happen earlier? 
It’s been a nice surprise’.”
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Interesting articles recently posted. They are really ramping up Laura v Elise

From the Matty's insights article I still get the feeling his heart is with Laura

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:26 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Interesting articles recently posted. They are really ramping up Laura v Elise

From the Matty's insights article I still get the feeling his heart is with Laura

...But he only mentioned the word "Love" with elise Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:26 pm

IA he's very effusive towards Laura versus Elise IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Anyone know if Laura and Florence are smokers? Flo just posted a IG pictures referencing #TheChainsmokers. Could also be the band?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:34 pm

He says "one date can change everything" and I've kind of applied it to Elise but from that little insight it can still apply to Laura.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:38 pm

@AllAboutLove and @Mercieme - how long did you pencil in for hometown visits? This article refers to it taking 2 weeks???

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/4737444/paparazzi-defiant-despite-tens-injunction-against-the-bachelor-spoilers/?cs=36
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:59 pm

Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-j-talks-top-6-girls-40551
Georgia did a similar article here for comparison. 
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelorette-georgia-love-reveals-pros-and-cons-of-her-final-five/news-story/5d767955d73be1c5babdf6f28f6039d9
IMO what Matty says about Laura is similar to what Georgia says about Lee. 
I also find what Matty says about Elise to be quite generic, unfortunately. sad

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 pm

IMO the Laura seems to match Jake more. To me saying when he looks into Elise eyes his knees go weak does not seem generic at all.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Also, he never mentions something along the lines of "...but Laura seems a bit guarded and I'm not sure I can read how she's feeling". If that was truly a real issue surely he'd mention it. Even more obvious how scripted this season has been that they've had to throw in a fake obstacle for Laura.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:19 pm

Sundy wrote:Anyone know if Laura and Florence are smokers?  Flo just posted a IG pictures referencing #TheChainsmokers. Could also be the band?

Laura commented referencing them hanging out on the balcony a lot, so I think it might be an inside joke referring to them regularly hanging out there, like a smoker might. But also a double meaning referencing the band. jmo
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger