SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:02 am

Who is the best match for Matty?
I’d say Elise is the best match for him, but I do think Laura will get it. Elise is just so down to earth, and she’s got a good family. She’s just lovely.
Source

Seems to me - this sentence is a summation of the series IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:27 am

DM finally onto something or just reading this forum? Haha
"The Bachelor's rumoured 'runner up' Elise Stacy FINALLY starts following 'winner' Laura Byrne on Instagram… so is it true that time heals all wounds?"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4839016/Elise-Stacy-FINALLY-follows-Laura-Byrne-Instagram.html#ixzz4rJciGCHB
This season is too OTT for me.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:30 am

LOL Hi Daily Mail. Great journalism you have there.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:41 am

This is a funny article, agree with some of it but not all.
http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/the-curse-of-the-late-surge-is-a-convincing-theory-that-explains-why-elise-wont-win/ar-AAr0TkG?li=AAabC8j&ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:54 am

AEF wrote:This is a funny article, agree with some of it but not all.
http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/the-curse-of-the-late-surge-is-a-convincing-theory-that-explains-why-elise-wont-win/ar-AAr0TkG?li=AAabC8j&ocid=spartanntp

Thanks for posting - it was a good read laugh out loud
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:55 am

I don't believe the comparison to Nikki.. she literally had the first date and was a front runner all the way through. No comparison to Elise. Although the outcome will probably be the same!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:14 am

Spot on answers by Simone imo. Simone has a very good read on things and probably the most honest eliminated contestant imo.

I love what Simone said about Elise being the most genuine person ever. That is exactly the vibe I get from Elise - that she is just a genuine person. Even Matty himself used that word "genuine" with Elise and I think she's the only one he's used that word for. I also agree that Elise is the best match for Matty on paper but I personally feel that any woman should be desired and adored and chased and not have to do so herself which I see with Elise (same as I saw with Nikki). Elise deserves better than that imo and if Matty is honest and compassionate, he would agree and say the same thing.

I think Matty wants someone like his sister and I think Laura is that person. Hopefully that works out in the longterm for them as she is Aries and he is Cancer - least compatible. But Matty likes how his sister is and I think Laura could be like that and take the reins (if his sister will let him that is).  

mercieme wrote:

We would love to get your thoughts on the remaining girls.
Lisa?
Lisa’s very quiet. Honestly, she’s the coolest chick, but there’s not much there. There’s not much personality, in a way. She’s awesome, she’s lovely, but I can’t see it really going anywhere.

Laura?
Very confident. Me and Laura had a few disagreements in the house, only on petty things, but yeah, she’s nice. Honestly, they’re all nice.

Elise?
Lovely — I love Elise. She’s the most genuine person ever. I adore her.

Florence?
Florence is hilarious. Sometimes I wouldn’t get what Florence said — she’s very abrupt. But honestly, she’s gold.

Cobie?
Sweetheart. She’s so genuine and caring, and she’d do anything for you.

Elora?
Elora’s different to all the other girls. She’s beautiful, and she’s got a beautiful soul. She’s very open with her feelings, whereas I’m not, so we’re totally different people, we really are. She’s lovely.

Tara?
Hilarious. She’s a good all-round chick. She’s funny, and she doesn’t take anything too seriously, which you need to not do in that situation.

Who is the best match for Matty?
I’d say Elise is the best match for him, but I do think Laura will get it. Elise is just so down to earth, and she’s got a good family. She’s just lovely.
Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:22 am

Emayem wrote:

I don't believe the comparison to Nikki.. she literally had the first date and was a front runner all the way through. No comparison to Elise. Although the outcome will probably be the same!
The only comparison I see between Elise and Nikki is their adoration of Matty.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 am

I really think by taking Elise to F2 Matty was probably thinking along the lines of the girl that is perfect on paper (Elise) versus the person he is not attracted to (Laura) and of course Laura wins out.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:18 am

Skeppy wrote:I just watched the episode-

Has Matty always had an earpiece in during the rose ceremonies?!

I guess it's a relatively "normal" thing to have the producers wired in to the bachelor's ear but wow- I never noticed how obvious that earpiece was before.

Congratulations @Skeppy, you've joined the ranks of the unpaid researchers for Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4839226/Matty-busted-wearing-ear-piece-rose-ceremony.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:13 am

Excerpt from Lisa's OK Mag / Now To Love Inteview. She won't pick who say who won because she knows the person that won. She picked her top 4 as Tara, Elise, Laura, Flo so maybe that's the top 4.

Do you think Matty J has found love?
Yeah, he’s in love! I was really close with a lot of the girls who are still in the house. He’s in love and I’m really happy for him and for her! They’re both really great people.

Who do you think will win, it’s so hard to tell at the moment!
Umm, (laughs) I kind of know. So I can’t really say!

[b]What, how do you know! Is it because you’re such good mates with the person who wins?

Yeah… But I’ll give you four names.
I would say Flo, Tara, Elise and Laura. They honestly would have been my top four picks on the third week in.

So which girls will you be keeping in touch with?
I speak to a bunch of them literally every day. I’m really close with Elise, Laura, Tara, Flo, Coby.
There’s a solid bunch of us who are really good friends. I couldn’t not think of anything better to come out of the Bach, apart from not ending up with Matty!

There’s a bit of a curse with lots of Bachelor couples who struggle to make it past the 12-18 month mark, do you think they’ll be able to make it last?
I would hope so. He’s said he’s in love and I know she’s in love with him as well, so that’s really amazing. Obviously there’s going to be a lot of pressure that comes with those two being social figures.
I think it will be very difficult at times but as long as they’ve got a strong connection and can support one another I think that’s the main thing… Hopefully it works out! They’re both great people so I don’t see why it wouldn’t.
Source
[/b]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more info)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:15 am

Holly moley! You mean Lisa. Elise's friend Lisa????
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger