SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:12 pm

I forget which pic she wrote it under but Laura denied on IG that she knew Matty pre-show...

eta found it https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAXhrXgszD/?taken-by=ladyandacat
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:27 pm

First thing I thought when I saw Laura's pic of her when she was younger was "is that Georgia??!" And here I was thinking they don't look alike and yet I still get confused sometimes dizzy laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:00 pm

I think it's completely reasonable to say that Laura resembles Georgia. I thought that when I first saw the pap pics of the Ep 3 SD and that was without any influence. Their hair colour and cut is similar. They have similar builds although Laura appears taller. They both seem to have light freckly blemishes. They also hold themselves similarly. Both confident, both articulate, both witty (although I think Georgia is a ton more witty and switched on), both like cats and puns. It's not an unfair assumption to make IMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:58 pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-js-reject-on-the-bachelor-confirms-her-new-lesbian-romance/news-story/5e783cce9de868986b7588bb607cd4d6

"ONE of the latest women rejected by Matthew “Matty J” Johnson on The Bachelor has confirmed her new lesbian romance.

Edgy retail assistant Sian Kelly, 23, has told social media she has now found love with a woman — Gabrielle Crilly."

Well i guess its not just Richie that turns them Hugesmile I wonder why it only happens in the Aussie version of bach? aussies should be the first to make a bisexual/gay bach show! i would love to see that!! #loveislove jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-js-reject-on-the-bachelor-confirms-her-new-lesbian-romance/news-story/5e783cce9de868986b7588bb607cd4d6

"ONE of the latest women rejected by Matthew “Matty J” Johnson on The Bachelor has confirmed her new lesbian romance.

Edgy retail assistant Sian Kelly, 23, has told social media she has now found love with a woman — Gabrielle Crilly."

Well i guess its not just Richie that turns them  Hugesmile I wonder why it only happens in the Aussie version of bach? aussies should be the first to make a bisexual/gay bach show! i would love to see that!! #loveislove jmo

thumbsup  ME TOO!!!  2pop :sprinklehearts
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:13 pm

Yes let's do a bisexual Bachie! Fluid sexuality is becoming more normalised so it's not unusual to see people dating both sexes. It would be great!

That being said, Aussie Bachie can't even get more diversity in their contestants and leads yet so I'd say we are far away from that.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:21 am

I'm so confused by this article... It implies that Laura and Matty knew each before filming which is super controversial but NW is an official mag for bachie. They did the swimwear shoot etc. Why would they post this? And furthermore label it an "exclusive". It's all just so weird.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-matty-j-and-laura-byrne-already-knew-each-40443
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:40 am

BlueJeans wrote:Yes let's do a bisexual Bachie! Fluid sexuality is becoming more normalised so it's not unusual to see people dating both sexes. It would be great!

That being said, Aussie Bachie can't even get more diversity in their contestants and leads yet so I'd say we are far away from that.

It would certainly make for very interesting viewing IMO but you're right, mainstream TV has a long way to go regarding representations of human diversity (of all kinds) and I fear if a show like that did happen, it would be mocked by certain segments of society.  I could see a less serious, Bachelor in Paradise style free-for-all show working in a late night spot though, or a daily show more akin to the UK's Love Island.  Get on it, TPTB! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:55 am

Just having a casual scroll through the comments on Elise and Laura's Instagram posts, particularly their cocktail party posed shots, and Helen Dowsley Lashes seems to comment on all of Elise's posts, even if it's just emojis, but not on Laura's.

It could just be that Helen got on better with Elise than Laura, or maybe she is preferring to comment on the F1? Will need to have a go through some of the other girls Insta to see if she is commenting on them.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:01 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just having a casual scroll through the comments on Elise and Laura's Instagram posts, particularly their cocktail party posed shots, and Helen Dowsley Lashes seems to comment on all of Elise's posts, even if it's just emojis, but not on Laura's.

It could just be that Helen got on better with Elise than Laura, or maybe she is preferring to comment on the F1? Will need to have a go through some of the other girls Insta to see if she is commenting on them.

Glow by Becca has also commented on several of Elise's pics with sweet comments and love heart emoji's. Definitely seems like she was well liked among the cast and crew.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:28 am

Maybe DM has seen the episode 11 already. Link below has the baby pics of the girls that will be shown later tonight on the show. I know in the US series media outlets that blog about the show watch the episode a day in advance but not sure how it works for AU media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4835290/Can-guess-identity-Bachelor-babes.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:37 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just having a casual scroll through the comments on Elise and Laura's Instagram posts, particularly their cocktail party posed shots, and Helen Dowsley Lashes seems to comment on all of Elise's posts, even if it's just emojis, but not on Laura's.

Glow by Becca has also commented on several of Elise's pics with sweet comments and love heart emoji's.  Definitely seems like she was well liked among the cast and crew.

Great observations guys! The emojis are all a bit lovey-dovey aren't they? Hmmm...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger