SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:00 am

@Bobette IA with all of your comments. She is great.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:IMO at least its her own hardworking business and not shilling like most contestants do.... i say good on her what ever she is f1 f2 f3 f4 yes (i still think she is f2 though;)
IA, and it's stunning jewellery. I am now on the Elise f1 train, but I do like Laura too.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:48 am

Just a reminder of the F1 jealous edit from last year before out new episode tomorrow. Reliving Alex is so cringeworthy IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l-Z9AL2DMU

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:24 am

An editor/writer at NW mag posted an IG of Laura...

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Img_0612

She must be getting a photoshoot/article in NW soon but Cobie commented underneath and Karine joked about her shoot so maybe more than just Laura are in the mag.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:55 am

Hmm the jealous edit plus the nwmag shoot now makes me think Laura is F1!!! ahhh

There's this photo as well Karina Recchi posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYT-yf4Dva7/

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:20 am

brownravens wrote:An editor/writer at NW mag posted an IG of Laura...

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Img_0612

She must be getting a photoshoot/article in NW soon but Cobie commented underneath and Karine joked about her shoot so maybe more than just Laura are in the mag.

Reminds me of that. The timing is also the same as with Olena. Not a F1 thing but more so a F3 or F2 thing. And I don't think we can compare it with Lee situation because still The Bachelorette and the Bachelor are not always similar in the edit or press promotion. IMO

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelors-olena-ive-tried-on-500-wedding-dresses-33291

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 1484707474242_C14F7C62OKolena0109PS-004

Smells to me more and more that Laura is F3. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:28 am

brownravens wrote:An editor/writer at NW mag posted an IG of Laura...

This is from the magazine I bought yesterday. Same writer. She the writer that did the swimsuit article too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:26 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Img_7213

So Bach AU posted this before. Any relevance of Elise being front and centre and wearing the most striking colour?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:39 am

Just wanted to add...reading the comments underneath...almost all of the comments think it's Laura. No way would they make an F1 this obvious. Laura is really overexposed and I know it's been said that they hide the F1 in the middle but Laura hasn't been hidden at all. She features prominently in Episode 8. She was on the group date in Episode 10. Narrated in Episode 9 and now Episode 11 is dedicated to her. It's way too suss for me.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:53 am

ssin0547 wrote:Just wanted to add...reading the comments underneath...almost all of the comments think it's Laura. No way would they make an F1 this obvious. Laura is really overexposed and I know it's been said that they hide the F1 in the middle but Laura hasn't been hidden at all. She features prominently in Episode 8. She was on the group date in Episode 10. Narrated in Episode 9 and now Episode 11 is dedicated to her. It's way too suss for me.

Next Bachelorette then? I feel like Matty is not quite her type of guy (IMO). She can then have a whole array of guys to choose from in her own season! And get more marketing for her jewellery too haha

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:54 am

@ssin0547 Elise was front and centre for the bikini photo shoot too!!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:10 am

BlueJeans wrote:Hmm the jealous edit plus the nwmag shoot now makes me think Laura is F1!!! ahhh

There's this photo as well Karina Recchi posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYT-yf4Dva7/
Laura looks so different

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger