SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:54 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:I think the title was "Going commando? The Bachelor's Laura Byrne appears to forgo wearing underwear as she shows her cheeky side in flimsy polka-dot frock."

Basically someone captured the whole story and posted in on youtube...

ETA: And what do you know! The video has now been removed! Channel 10 is working overtime tonight!

@SugarandSpice unfortunately we don't have the SC because it was such a disgusting article IMO to do so for but DM totally had "Matty's girlfriend Laura Byrne" in the title of the original article they first posted....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:07 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:I think the title was "Going commando? The Bachelor's Laura Byrne appears to forgo wearing underwear as she shows her cheeky side in flimsy polka-dot frock."

ETA: And what do you know! The video has now been removed! Channel 10 is working overtime tonight!
ETAA: Wait, no its backup...

OMG that YouTube adaptation is too much!  Not only do they have the uncensored pics but they've added a "Ken Burns" editing effect so the camera zooms in on her naked cheeks.  And what's with the creepy electronic voice reading the article?!  cantstopl  

I hope Laura can see the funny side of this and/or invests in some knickers.  Gotta feel for her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:12 am

In the meanwhile, Elise has been fairly quiet on SM throughout this whole scandal yesterday and today....
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:13 am

Bumbleguild wrote:In the meanwhile, Elise has been fairly quiet on SM throughout this whole scandal yesterday and today....

Of course she has. She is the epitome of dignity and grace, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:16 am

Bumbleguild wrote:In the meanwhile, Elise has been fairly quiet on SM throughout this whole scandal yesterday and today....

Yes she was. I remember that time when papps were busy hunting after Heather, Lana and Olena and in the meantime the real F1 had her SHM with the Bachelor. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:17 am

@bobette 100% agree. If you're reading this Elise, I'd marry you in a heartbeat <3
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:20 am

Bobette wrote:

OMG that YouTube adaptation is too much!  Not only do they have the uncensored pics but they've added a "Ken Burns" editing effect so the camera zooms in on her naked cheeks.  And what's with the creepy electronic voice reading the article?!   cantstopl  

I hope Laura can see the funny side of this and/or invests in some knickers.  Gotta feel for her.

@bobette I know right?! Its so creepy. I'm hoping the video gets taken down... not only because its a terrible invasion of privacy, but lets be honest... its creepy as!

I wonder if Laura will head out and buy a set of Grundies (or scungies as we called them in Primary school laugh out loud )
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:21 am

Bumbleguild wrote:@bobette 100% agree. If you're reading this Elise, I'd marry you in a heartbeat <3

Hey back off, I stalked her first. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 43 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:22 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:

OMG that YouTube adaptation is too much!  Not only do they have the uncensored pics but they've added a "Ken Burns" editing effect so the camera zooms in on her naked cheeks.  And what's with the creepy electronic voice reading the article?!   cantstopl  

@bobette I know right?! Its so creepy. I'm hoping the video gets taken down... not only because its a terrible invasion of privacy, but lets be honest... its creepy as!

I wonder if Laura will head out and buy a set of Grundies (or scungies as we called them in Primary school laugh out loud )

Maybe next year the show should work out a sponsorship deal with Bonds.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:41 am

Bumbleguild wrote:@bobette 100% agree. If you're reading this Elise, I'd marry you in a heartbeat <3

beatingheart

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:25 am

The amount of people on Instagram that think the show is live hurts my brain
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:27 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:The amount of people on Instagram that think the show is live hurts my brain

Always makes me laugh. Have they not thought about how they get the promo for the following week if it's live rofl cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger