SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:51 am

They would not have started editing the show until after they finished filming and there are literally cameras everywhere to get everything said by everyone so trust me I think that maybe there is a lot more we're not seeing than what we are IMO. There would be enough working for them everyday to get every angle and word said. Why do you think we never see the leads expression ALOT when the girls talk to him re feelings. I just think they are doing a really good job of 'trying' to keep us guessing who gets the final rose. I find the overexposure of Laura is a tad odd though if she is indeed the last girl standing as it doesn't make sense if they paid all that money to keep it a secret and plus it makes for a boring season really because if they are giving us an upfront love story I find it an awkward one IMO. I also think seeing Elise coming up out of nowhere to make it to F1 makes a great story and a totally different one than we have seen before especially as Matty was the dark horse for his journey last year. You can tell more was said by them at her red carpet arrival by the way it has been edited and I was watching him admire her in that dress. He kept looking down at her awesome as she was talking to him. He looked happy with what he saw IMO. Maybe the fact that paps got those shots changed the edit this year. All of this is JMO though. Could be totally wrong except for the camera stuff above. That bit I know.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:53 am

Missfi wrote:Yet still why not show Elise's red carpet arrival? They have that footage. If you watch Elise and Laura's red carpet arrival IMO he looks more taken with Elise and at one point lost for words.

I saw things the complete opposite - to me he seemed blown away by Laura from the moment he laid eyes on her. I did an analysis of the red carpet arrivals from previous seasons on the no discussion thread and Elise's red carpet edit is classic F2 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:53 am

All I know is Laura winning is not as obvious to the general public. Most people have no idea who will win. Even Elise said her and Matty are a good match on paper. It is clear to most people they have a lot in common. Matty also said he has a spark for Elise. Not a raging fire . . . not yet but IMO it will come Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:54 am

@dolcimumma
100% agree with you

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:56 am

@dolcimumma excellent points. IA with every word you have written.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:59 am

meant to say awesomeness back there when talking about Elise in that dress.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:02 am

@bobette
All the different perspectives are indeed very interesting. Elise's second SD should be very telling I'm thinking

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:09 am

IMO that m&g dress brought out such a traditionally feminine quality in Elise that I don't IMO see all the time. (Eg the boxing date)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:11 am

@Bobette Love seeing it from everyone's POV and to have all these different perspectives. I timed some of the past red carpet arrivals and Snez has exactly the same arrival time as Elise. Her and Elise both didn't have 'meet videos' on ten play or FB before the season started.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:11 am

Bobette wrote:
Missfi wrote:Yet still why not show Elise's red carpet arrival? They have that footage. If you watch Elise and Laura's red carpet arrival IMO he looks more taken with Elise and at one point lost for words.

I saw things the complete opposite - to me he seemed blown away by Laura from the moment he laid eyes on her.  I did an analysis of the red carpet arrivals from previous seasons on the no discussion thread and Elise's red carpet edit is classic F2 IMO.  

Maybe Matt had a strong reaction to Laura because he knew/knew of her before the show and was happy to see here to actually get to know her better.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:56 am

@Bobette Really hope they are going with a different formula this season if Warner Bros are in control as I am team Elise. We shall see. My emoji's don't work giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:56 am

yes they do cantstopl

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger