SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:39 am

mercieme wrote:IMO, at this point, DM going back and forth with Matrix is just ridiculous, they should release the pictures of Matty returning to his house and that of Laura being chauffeured away to Richmond to prove their point. We will see what DM does come the day before the finale because I think if they don't release all their evidence (barring the finale pics which is under court injunction) that Laura is F1, then it's meaningless afterwards for the clicks they are hoping to get from these stories......jmo.

I don't think they can - there was also a court injunction forbidding the publication of anything that could identify the Top 4.  As soon as this is over though, if Laura is F1 IMO DM are going to spend DAYS on articles with headlines such as: "LIARS! DM can now exclusively reveal the pics that prove Australia's latest celebrity couple think the Australian people are FOOLS!"

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:40 am

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:45 am

The only pictures under court injunction  are  those that the paps were trying to sell of the F4 and the F2.

IMO a picture of Laura in car being chauffeured still does not prove that Laura is F1...it only backs up DM's claim that she was being taken somewhere. DM has not said in any of their stories that they have pictures of Laura and Matty together which is the only thing that will prove that Laura is F1 with no doubt; and those are the only pics DM may not be able to release IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:46 am

I've read a few articles today where people are pissed off about this on a conceptual level.  I think this innuendo is stupid - if you got a pic release it if not then just move on.

But I'm a bit confused by the length of this SHV - Friday to Sunday is pretty short for all that subterfuge and it's a bit weird to have one 10 days out from the finale airing. I remember Richie said he and Alex only had 4 SHV after filming/while the show was airing...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:51 am

@brownravens......yeah that's what Richie and Alex said. And they had their SHVs in the boondocks somewhere as evident by the picture they released on their IG, same with Sam W/Snez and GL/Lee  location wise.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:52 am

brownravens wrote:I've read a few articles today where people are pissed off about this on a conceptual level.  I think this innuendo is stupid - if you got a pic release it if not then just move on.

But I'm a bit confused by the length of this SHV - Friday to Sunday is pretty short for all that subterfuge and it's a bit weird to have one 10 days out from the finale airing. I remember Richie said he and Alex only had 4 SHV after filming/while the show was airing...

4 SHV is quite a lot for while the show is airing IMO, that is 1 every 2 weeks. It does seem a bit suss to have one only 2 weeks from the end when interest is high, surely they could keep it in their pants for just another couple of weeks??
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:01 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
brownravens wrote:I've read a few articles today where people are pissed off about this on a conceptual level.  I think this innuendo is stupid - if you got a pic release it if not then just move on.

4 SHV is quite a lot for while the show is airing IMO, that is 1 every 2 weeks. It does seem a bit suss to have one only 2 weeks from the end when interest is high, surely they could keep it in their pants for just another couple of weeks??

cantstopl or do a quick 3am trip with wigs/disguises to each other houses since they don't live very far from one another? just saying its suss..... Suspect

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:02 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

No I mean that they had 4 in total from the FRC to Finale airing - so thats from mid May to mid September.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:35 am

Bobette wrote:The tit for tat continues:

'I was in Bondi the entire weekend': The Bachelor's Matty J DENIES 'secret getaway' with fan-favourite Laura Byrne - so why did he arrive at home with overnight bags?

He was pictured returning to his Bondi home with overnight bags over the weekend.
But The Bachelor's Matthew 'Matty J' Johnson has now flatly denied he embarked on a secret getaway with Laura Byrne.
Speaking to Nova's Chrissie, Sam and Browny on Wednesday, the 30-year-old marketing manager insisted there was no secret trip and that he actually stayed in Bondi all weekend.
In response to Matty's claims, Matrix Media Group CEO and former investigator Ben McDonald said in a statement: 'Is Matty forgetting we caught him returning home on Sunday night followed shortly after by his henchman with his luggage?'
He added: 'Let's hope Matty and Laura can be more honest with each other than they are being with Australian readers.'

BURN.   Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 3806527698

Pictured: A man bringing Matty's luggage back to his Bondi home on Sunday night; an hour later, Laura returned to her Rushcutters Bay home
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Ei86G2t

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4856620/Bachelor-Matty-J-DENIES-secret-getaway-Laura-Byrne.html

The Daily Mail thought Ben McDonald's burn was such a zinger they have now added it to the headline.
Whatcha gonna say to that Channel 10? WHATCHA GONNA SAY??? cantstopl

'Hopefully Matty and Laura can be more honest with each other than they are being with the Australian public': The Bachelor bizarrely DENIES weekend away with Laura Byrne and says he was 'in Bondi all weekend'

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:40 am

I don't know what Daily Fail expect really? Matty and his F1 are under contract to not give anything away so they have to lie? I am sure when they get given the green light by tptb they will finally be truthful.....one would hope. basically just give it a breeak already...show the real proof or nothing....but then DM still need something to publish even if it is crap journalism...jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:42 am

I think the show itself and Laura's own SM has done more to push Laura for F1 than just the media. So Ten has no one to blame but themselves. I also think it's pointless for Matty or Laura to be denying anything especially given how OTT the show has been.

It just looks stupid on their part imo especially given how OTT Laura as the winner has been - I mean, the handler never bothered not having F&W saying Laura winning or on the other shows. Same as the official show tweeting about the F1 kiss music for Laura and posting about how all the other girls finding besties and implying Laura only finding love.

I can't stand DM and stuff but it's been the show itself that has put me off with their OTT pushing. DM is known for their rubbish so I expect that from them. It's nothing new this season. It's the show itself and TPTB that have me SMH  no no and Rolling Eyes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:44 am

Poor Laura!!!
Can't they just stalk online like us, decent folk
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger