SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:52 am

This is why I find Ten to be even more annoying than media. I am old enough to remember when Network Ten said mag rags were false that F2 were Lee and Matty in Singapore. Um... Maury confirms "that was a lie" and they indeed were the F2 in Singapore. So if this season ends with Laura as F1, then it's official - Network Ten are complete liars no no  jmo 

"This season there has been an extraordinary number of completely false, misleading and ludicrous speculative stories about Matty's journey, the Bachelorettes and even the final result."
http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ten-hits-back-after-alleged-bachelor-finale-spoilers-published-online-20170904-gyauil.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:32 am

The Bachelor's Laura can't wait to start a family of her own
'Matty and I talked about having kids!'

The 30-year-old accessories designer loves the idea of raising a family – but she’s not willing to settle down with just anyone to make 
her dream a reality. “I want to have 
kids one day, which is a conversation Matty [Johnson] and I have had,” Laura reveals 
to TV WEEK.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:57 am

Cobie Now to Love Exit Interview
"I lost myself in the house!" Cobie Frost reveals why The Bachelor was so hard I wasn’t mad at him... I was more disappointed.
They had one of The Bachelor Australia's 2017] sweetest first dates, yet Matty was faced with who he wanted to take to hometowns... And unfortunately Cobie Frost wasn't the girl for him. She confessed on her final single date that she wanted to be brave...And after Now To Love caught up with the booted Bachie babe, it's clear she's got bravery in spades!
Your relationship with Matty was off to a good start, what do you think went wrong?
I think I held back a bit as we got further along. I got intimidated by the relationships he was forming with everyone else. I do think he made a huge effort to spend time with me.

Talk us through that last date? How did you think it was going?
I knew I wasn’t going to make hometown but I thought the date was going alright. Matty seemed pretty distant the whole time. It was an obstacle course so it’s really hard! It’s not a date where you can take someone if you want to get to know them and spend more time with them. It’s more of a date you take your mates on… I kinda knew we weren’t headed towards a relationship.

It sounds like you weren’t terribly shocked when he sent you home but watching it back it does seem really emotional. You got a bit teary, were you heartbroken?
I was really emotional because I just didn’t see it coming and I was really making an effort. I thought I had at least one more week left because there were six girls. I had no idea two girls would be leaving in the one night.
I think at the time I was thinking after my single date I’ll be fine and then I will go the week after. I always felt I would end up leaving after a single date because Matty had enough respect for me to give me the time to spend the day with him and then let me go.

Would you have preferred a rose ceremony where you could have said goodbye to the girls or did you like wrapping up your journey on the single date? I was devastated that I didn’t get to say goodbye to girls because we are so close. But I am really grateful that I went on a single date, 100%! I think it was really nice of him to do that. I knew there was nothing there but I was just trying to stay positive and I wanted to see it through so to speak.

Did it hurt to open yourself up and expose your deepest, darkest fears just last week only to be sent home straight after?
It was hard because I didn’t know I’d have to read it out loud. Some of the girls got to read theirs to Matty privately – like Lisa. I thought that would be awesome, we’d get a one-on-one chat and I could tell him why I am so guarded and why it may look like I’m not making effort even though I am. I have been in a situation before where I’ve dated a guy who was dating other girls. To put myself back in that situation brings back a whole lot of insecurities that I hadn’t even thought about until I had to write it down on this piece of wood. When I didn’t get the time with him I was almost relieved. I actually said to the girls while we were waiting that if I get this time he’ll send me home because he knows how sensitive I am. And he wouldn’t want to hurt me or string me along. I wasn’t mad at him when we didn’t have any time together, I was more disappointed. It had been so long since our first date and sometimes I wouldn’t even be able to have a conversation with him because there was nothing to talk about. We once spoke about me rescuing a turtle and feeding a fish. I had nothing to talk to him about. So I guess I always knew it wouldn’t be more than a friendship.

Do you think while you were in the mansion you were falling in love with Matty?
I really like him as a friend but I don’t think we had a lot that brought us together. I was really open to the experience and wanted to run with it and challenge myself. I definitely lost myself in the house. I had really bad anxiety so it was huge relief when I got out. I was really happy.

What are your thoughts on Elora’s very dramatic exit and claims she burnt photos of her and Matty?
I don’t know! I never saw any of that side and she’s only ever had nice things to say about the experience so I’m not reading into that too much. She is a very spiritual person and she had a lot more time with Matty so I completely understand if she did anyway – that’s just her way of dealing with it.

You joked with NW about being a stage 5 clinger, do you think you came across that way?
[Laughs] The public probably think I’m a loony but that’s OK! You guys don’t see everything that we see. I know how I was, the girls know… And to be honest I didn’t spend enough time with Matty for that to be the case. Lucky for him! He’s all good.

You and Matty did share a few great moments… There were a few kisses! What was that like?
I really liked hanging out with Matty he’s an awesome dude. He was really kind to me, though he did make me do some things… He made me sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in a country accent which I was distraught about! We did have some good times – everything you want from a friendship. I’d rather walk away with that than nothing. I’m friends with everybody so I feel like I’ve done really well.

What are your feelings for Matty now? Have you spoken to one another since the show’s wrapped up?
Yeah, I have no issue seeing whenever I do. He’s dating one of my girlfriends so I will see him and it’s all good… Happy days.

Do you think Matty is in love and has found a keeper?
Yeah she’s a legend! She’s amazing. I’m super excited for them.

Clearly you know who wins… Anything you care to tell us?
I keep saying different names and now I’ve run out of names! So I just won’t say anything [Laughs].

After the show, how long did it take you to recover?
I only really started to get over it after my single date. It wasn’t about getting over Matty, it was getting over the whole experience. The drama, the highs and the lows, friendships – everything! I think comes to down not knowing how to handle all that and you don’t know how to handle the social media side. You try not read the comments the public are saying about you. I tried really hard to be positive. Once I knew how I was being portrayed on the show, I could be at peace with who I am as a person. I already had a difficult time in the house, it was really stressful. But my friends are amazing and they got me through it.

Were there any important scenes on conversations with you and Matty or you and the girls that never made it to TV?
The cocktail party before the one he took me to the secret garden, we had a chat and I opened up to him about not knowing if he wanted me here, if he felt anything for me. And I told him I was struggling and he said some really nice things. Matty comforted me and assured me of my place there. That was a nice moment to have.

You’ve touched on struggling in the house a few times – can you talk us through that? Was it because of all the fights and drama we’ve seen?
I don’t hang out with people who do drama. And living in a house filled with women who are all fighting for one guy, it can bring out qualities in a person that’s not great. I’m so used to people talking through things like an adult and I felt like I couldn’t express myself because I was scared that it would cause more drama. So I felt like it was better to keep my mouth shut and not get involved. I’m disappointed in myself for not standing up and being a bigger person but it is really hard in those situations. And I’m a sensitive soul! [Laughs]
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:59 am

Anyone else notice the lack of Laura on ig for the last day? No likes, no posts, no comments.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:01 am

maybe she"still on her SHV @Justme rofl

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:02 am

@Justme maybe they told her to lay low since she is all over the news lately and they don't want folks to turn away from the finale...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:03 am

Justme wrote:Anyone else notice the lack of Laura on ig for the last day? No likes, no posts, no comments.

She was active on IG and liked a few stuff.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:03 am

She's been liking stuff on IG today @Justme
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:06 am

dolcimumma wrote:maybe she"still on her SHV @Justme rofl

rofl

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:07 am

Ok so Cobie dind't pick any of the girls as who should win but said she knows the girl and that she is a legend, she is amazing and she is excited for them.

About to post Elora's interview and she picked Elise as most compatible but that Matty will pick Laura since he likes to be challenged. and FYI y'all Elora said she din't burn anything down....whether y'all believe it or not. Posting her full inteview in a jive.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:08 am

@mercieme @natik @bumbleguild

True that. Ugh must be so hard for them all imo
Oh my silly ig app isn't playing very nice then.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:11 am

mercieme wrote:Ok so Cobie dind't pick any of the girls as who should win but said she knows the girl and that she is a legend, she is amazing and she is excited for them.

About to post Elora's interview and she picked Elise and FYI y'all Elora said she din't burn anything down....whether y'all believe it or not. Posting her full inteview in a jive.

I didn't mean to offend with my earlier comment on the episode board. I don't know her and I'm one of those people that speak first think later.
It would be so hard to be in that situation let alone with the whole world watching on. I know it was a trash publications and not very fair or nice to be printed.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger