SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Storybook wrote:IMO Matty and Elise's conversation flows easily. Elise seems comfortable in opening up to Matty. They aren't inhibited with touching each other and to me, their kisses seem relaxed and yet passionate. I think they have a genuine affection for each other. But this is what I see and I know not everyone does.
This is what I see too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Justme wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:Okkkk.... so now the Bachie IG has tagged Matty in this one with Elise

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYb4O8zh5VL/

Wonder when his hand ended up on her leg....
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 H3T1zzU

See the way his legs are open?! This is a good sign imo :girlfan
That's pretty strong BL, IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Storybook wrote:IMO Matty and Elise's conversation flows easily. Elise seems comfortable in opening up to Matty. They aren't inhibited with touching each other and to me, their kisses seem relaxed and yet passionate. I think they have a genuine affection for each other. But this is what I see and I know not everyone does.
This is what I see too

I see the same level of comfort but disagree about it's meaning. IMO, it is easier to be relaxed around someone you don't want a relationship with. For me, when a Lead stumbles over their words or show signs of nerves it is a bigger sign that the person is F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Just Looking wrote:
This is what I see too

This is what I see too, and on top of that IMO he is very calm with her and focused on her. Its like he is studying her every move somehow. I dont know what all of this means but I am sure he really likes her and is fascinated with her.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:09 pm

Bobette wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
This is what I see too

I see the same level of comfort but disagree about it's meaning.  IMO, it is easier to be relaxed around someone you don't want a relationship with.  For me, when a Lead stumbles over their words or show signs of nerves it is a bigger sign that the person is F1.

I agree with this too, and IMO thats how he is with Laura (more nervous). I believe he really likes both and thats why his body language is ON with both of them. I do believe the way he was with Laura during their first date shows a stronger affection though but I still havent given up hope. There is something there with Elise and it could very well lead into something stronger than what he has with Laura. I believe he went through the motions with everyone but Laura until his date with Elise. IMO that (the fun, emotional connection) took him by surprise... Passion- emotional connection... I tend to believe we almost always go for passion though...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:19 pm

I remember Georgia telling Lee or vice versa on their first date that it felt like they had known each other for years and how easy it was to be around each other and how comfortable. I know I was taken by surprise when I met my husband how easy it was to be around him and how comfortable i was not nervous at all! Still together 13years later. He always puts his hand on my leg in exactly the same way Matty has above with Elise Hugesmile

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:24 pm

What Matty said after his SQT with Elise after the GD was pretty telling IMO.  I think he's been taken by surprise at how quickly he's fallen for Elise. jMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:30 pm

Georgia and Lee reflecting on their first meeting:

'Lee made me a little nervous. I was a bit jittery with him. I had the butterflies,' she confessed to the camera.
And it seemed the handsome Victorian-based contestant felt the same, admitting: 'It was like a 15-year-old going on their first date again.
'You get that sort of butterflies in your stomach sort of thing. I felt there was, you know, just that connection there'

Source

Observations of Matty & Laura's first date:

When asked when the last time she drew someone was, Laura explained: 'Part of my degree was drawing life-drawing classes. So for, like, a solid three years I would draw a naked person twice a week.'
Matty then joked in an attempt to calm their nerves.
'Sounds like the dream. Would it make you feel less awkward if we drew each other naked?' he said to which Laura declined while laughing.
The pair began leaning in closer and Matty appeared to grow more nervous.
'Yeah, you're someone that's... You've been on my mind a lot since then,' he said staring deeply into her eyes.
'What?' she asked giggling.
He replied: 'Nothing. You do have lovely eyes.'

Source

Talk of nervousness/butterflies = F1, IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:32 am

Mattys sister has changed her insta back to public.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:30 am

I'm going to keep my eyes on that body language from now on because some of those hugs he gave Elise on their first SD, especially that one where he was behind her are protective, you're mine hugs. They were all over each other compared to Laura's dates, from what we were shown of course, but the way they are holding each other dancing in that red room preview and SC is how someone new in love hugs so I'm going to pay way more attention to it from now on.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:38 am

Not sure if this has been posted before but i remember there was a discussion about Florence potentially wearing Elise's star dress. This video shows that most of the women like Elise's wardrobe.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/wardrobe-envy

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:30 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-j-talks-top-6-girls-40551

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger