SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:11 pm

Also news flash: Elise just started following Laura on IG 57 mins ago. Wish i knew how to add a screenshot...

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:15 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Also news flash: Elise just started following Laura on IG 57 mins ago. Wish i knew how to add a screenshot...

Also Elise commented on Laura's IG post of the 3 girls (Laura, Lisa, Elise) with 3 red heart love emojis & also posted the same picture. IMO I think they are shouting out to their girl Lisa who IMO will be eliminated tonight.

And did you see Laura decorating Tara's IG with flowers.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYbrMVZjb12/?hl=en&taken-by=tarapavlovic

These girls are just supporting one another and it's good to see IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:15 pm

With Elise being in marketing too, and this article interview basically admitting that they knew each other before filming, it's not inconceivable she was in on this from the start, IMO.  It would explain their comfort around each other, IMO, and she did say they approached her to be on the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:42 pm

mercieme wrote:Paging @leapoffaith....mate pretty please help get this OK Mag that has Elise's interview. Need details on the kinda pictures they put in there and what else she said. I put the full excerpt in Elise's thread. Thanks for breaking the bank for Matty's season, appreciate you lots  bestbud!

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-elise-stacy-is-moving-sydney-40488

laugh out loud i'm off to the shops now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:04 pm

mercieme wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:Also news flash: Elise just started following Laura on IG 57 mins ago. Wish i knew how to add a screenshot...

Also Elise commented on Laura's IG post of the 3 girls (Laura, Lisa, Elise) with 3 red heart love emojis & also posted the same picture. IMO I think they are shouting out to their girl Lisa who IMO will be eliminated tonight.

And did you see Laura decorating Tara's IG with flowers.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYbrMVZjb12/?hl=en&taken-by=tarapavlovic

These girls are just supporting one another and it's good to see IMO.

Lol, Laura is the only one in the shot of the three whose rings are not visible....

I gotta confess, Elise moving to Sydney does make me nervous for Laura...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:09 pm

Haha it looks like they are all wearing Laura's designs!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Bobette wrote:That kiss is all her, IMO.  He may have a spark with Elise but it's a raging bushfire with Laura and has been from the start, or probably even before the start if they've "seen each other around".  I don't think anyone else stood a chance.  JMO
What about Tara? He seems to spend a lot of time with her and keeps saying how special she is. Plus there seems to be passion as well between them. I do think that Tara is a bit too out there for Matty though and that Laura and Elise are the most suited, from, what I've seen.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:32 pm

Emayem wrote:Haha it looks like they are all wearing Laura's designs!

I don't know all of Laura's collections well enough but if they are then I love that women are supporting women and not bringing each other down which is all good in by books yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Bobette wrote:That kiss is all her, IMO.  He may have a spark with Elise but it's a raging bushfire with Laura and has been from the start, or probably even before the start if they've "seen each other around".  I don't think anyone else stood a chance.  JMO
What about Tara?  He seems to spend a lot of time with her and keeps saying how special she is.  Plus there seems to be passion as well between them.  I do think that Tara is a bit too out there for Matty though and that Laura and Elise are the most suited, from, what I've seen.

I think he realises she is special but that doesn't mean he wants to be in a relationship with her.  Also I think it's easier to be relaxed and have fun with people you're not interested in romantically because you're not trying to impress them.  I think he sees Tara and Elise as great mates but nothing more, and IMO Tara recognises this (Elise I'm not sure about yet).  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:20 pm

@Bobette You're probably right about this.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Regarding the slow burn, I'm wondering if this could refer to Laura due to her being guarded and being slow to open up.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am

Regarding the slow burn, I'm wondering if this could refer to Laura due to her being guarded and being slow to open up.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger