SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:23 pm

BlueJeans wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BYaft7cBSzG/

The Bachelor instagram tagged Matty in this. They've never tagged him until now. Practically giving it away now...

Yep I saw that. Count in how they literally posted how the other girls find friends and not love... so only Laura. Then tweeting about the music...so F1 music. Not to mention the interviews with radio djs (F&W for ex) literally claiming Laura wins and the ott media and SM  Suspect

I mean... what's the point? It's not even HTDs, it's only F7 and it's like why even bother watching?  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:30 pm

Re her rings...she makes a few prototypes herself, and some of the work is then done in Indonesia, I think she said on the tm ig. But she also makes by hand pieces that are special requests.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:31 pm

So I went but and watched The Living Room because I remember at the time watching it that I felt it was not natural or even scripted. (Wow, shocking hey) but I remember feeling like something was off and I have worked out what it is IMO. It's the flippancy not the words in the following answer that, to me, contradicts everything Matty has said in the past.

He was asked 'You know what its like to be on the other side. How does this change how you say no to someone'
Matty said (and I've missed a few words) it's a heavy weight on your shoulders. That feeling of being in a limo by yourself going home alone, it's a terrible feeling, and knowing that you have to put someone through that, it's tough. But you have to be selfish in a way knowing that the end goal, for me is to find true love is the light at the end of the tunnel

He also spoke about not dismissing the quieter people in the mansion and spoke about the dates taking a romantic turn. Most interestingly was that he did not say slow burn. This is not a drill! No slow burn
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:55 pm

@Sundy......I am not sure why he didn't mention the slow burn on the Living Room but he mentioned this on more than one occasion during his media rounds on July 26th....all the interviews are archived in the SM No Discussion thread. As in Matty brought this up and said " not to give anything away but watch out for the slow burn" in one radio interview. In the interview with Grazias, he said "that does happen" in response to a dark horse / slow burn edit on his season.  And he has also said what you posted about in his the Living Room interview in other inteviews that I listened to, he has been consistent IMO in most of his interviews.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:13 pm

Thanks @mercieme. I think it was the manner in which he said it that caught me. Then again he has probably said it a million times so it probably would sound flippant. It just came across as uncaring which is rather sad IMO. I have never ever been good at reading Matty though.

Theorising, I could actually see Laura handling F2 better than Elise as she seems a stronger person. I have also noticed that when ever TPTB try to create any sort of tension between Laura and another girl she posts a positive post about them on SM. She has done it with Elora and now Elise. She continues to seem to be watching all of the episodes and correcting the narrative subtlety on SM. She seems 100% in control. Elise on the other hand has just geo tagged Adelaide on her last IG post
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:26 pm

@Sundy....I wish I could listen to that interview but when I heard him say that during media rounds, IMO it sounded similar to what other leads had said as well before. I have read postings on SM from folks that have met him in real life about how humble he seems, even DT did an article about that recently, not sure if I archived that or not. So for me I try to use what folks that have met these peeps in RL say about them to have an idea as to what they are like.

Back to the girls though...yeah IA Laura uses her SM to send a message which is I am all for.  She even told her mum not to believe the edit in one post from last week. The point though is IMO an F1 would stay quiet even if they disagreed with how the producers edited things, at least that's been the trend of all the F1s from the series that I am aware of.

So maybe Elise just came to Sydney for a couple of days. From the interview she did yesterday from that WA Newspaper, they sorta inferred IMO that she was still connected to Perth so maybe she is just traveling for work between the 3 cities, Adelaide, Perth and Sydney....no idea though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Okkkk.... so now the Bachie IG has tagged Matty in this one with Elise

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYb4O8zh5VL/

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:37 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Okkkk.... so now the Bachie IG has tagged Matty in this one with Elise

@BlueJeans thanks mate for bringing that over yes It's going down to the wire between Laura and Elise I reckon....all we need now are the SCs to get this party going.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:41 pm

That kiss is all her, IMO. He may have a spark with Elise but it's a raging bushfire with Laura and has been from the start, or probably even before the start if they've "seen each other around". I don't think anyone else stood a chance. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:51 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Okkkk.... so now the Bachie IG has tagged Matty in this one with Elise

Wonder when his hand ended up on her leg....
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 H3T1zzU
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Paging @leapoffaith....mate pretty please help get this OK Mag that has Elise's interview. Need details on the kinda pictures they put in there and what else she said. I put the full excerpt in Elise's thread. Thanks for breaking the bank for Matty's season, appreciate you lots  bestbud!

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-elise-stacy-is-moving-sydney-40488

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Wonder when his hand ended up on her leg....
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 H3T1zzU

I like how in most of their scenes together so far they've been both wearing really casual clothing. No glitz or glamour together. Just casual, like a normal boyfriend and girlfriend. Definitely styled this way on purpose....

Level-headed me says Laura is still the winner but both of my feet are still on the Elise train for now!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger