SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:36 am

Billysmom wrote:IMO there is nothing wrong with what Laura said about Elise in her interview. Saying someone is a beautiful soul is a wonderful thing to say. The ticking boxes and perfect on paper IMO is just her echoing Elise's storyline, at least part of which came out of Elise's mouth as well. She said far nicer things about Elise than Elise said about Laura, at least IMO, yet the onus is on Laura for what Elise said about her....confused....???
I'm not saying this just to defend laura blindly....I reread the interview multiple times trying to find something arrogant and I just can't really see it.  I actually thought she gave a very nice and open interview, jmo. Guess it's really so subjective.

I do believe the girls are coached as they are supposed to only speak to what's been shown during the epis thus far, and have to stick to the story lines for the most part, jmo

I actually 100% agree, but you know I'm a Laura fan too!

I thought her responses were very thoughtful and considered (not to say Elise's or Florence's weren't, of course!). However to me it also sounds like an F2 who has had a few months to process why she might not have been chosen and reason Matty's decision making process... jmo
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by solaroo Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:40 am

To me it reads like she blurted out 'ex-boyfriend' and then quickly added current boyfriend to cover her tracks.

Saying that, I'm pretty skeptical with these interviews in general. As someone who used to work in publishing, it's not unusual for journalists to provide the questions beforehand so interviewees can mentally prepare an answer, particularly in such a sensitive situation like this where giving away details can be critical. IMO, the girls' answers all read as if they are rehearsed.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:00 pm

I'd say the Channel Ten PR team has us right where they want us - discussing everything intently and second guessing. I have to say that Matty has had an awesome group of girls, especially the final 6. To read that Flo wants Matty to be with whom he loves most, says a lot about her character. Bur honestly, they all show that character - except maybe Elora! Still I would be very surprised if Laura is not F1.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:46 pm

I think Elise sounds a bit bitter, to me and I'm not even a Laura fan. She keeps referring to the girls/cast as people! It's so cold! Even Laura, doesn't do that! And she admittedly has problems letting her guard down. She's highly strung *IMO* unlike what MJ is looking for, someone chilled.
Elise also said abt giving the public the impression she won, that ppl can think what they want. That's not a very F1 way to speak abt a process that found u a new love of ur life *IMO*.
No, nah!!!!
If she is hurting, i get that she isn't an actress and came her to be real, like Florence upfront! But... so many ppl are invested in the bachettes and falling in love with them. Where's the love?
Nah, she needs to stick to hockey, she's tough!
And if she did win and is responding like this then hey! She is made for reality Tv with those acting skills. *IMO*
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:25 pm

I am not too familiar with Aussie Bach, but I have watched and sleuthed many season of the US Bach. Usually the F1 flies under the radar post-season. They tend to stay quiet probably as to not spoil the ending...think Bryan from Rachel's season, Jordan from JoJo's season, Lauren from Ben's season, etc.

It seems Laura is giving interviews already, which seems odd, but as I said maybe International Bachelor shows are different. That said, the edit definitely points to Laura as F1. Matty keeps saying she is guarded...classic F1 obstacle to overcome by the FRC. I like Elise. I like Tara. I think they are a better match for Matty, but what do I know. laugh out loud I see chemistry with Elise, Tara, and Laura. I would be shocked if Laura is NOT F1. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Overall nice words for Laura and I had to laugh out loud at what Flo said about Laura talking non-stop. I recall Osher in his interview saying Flo is very honest (attributing it to her Dutch roots) and so far she seems to have given frank interviews and honest assessments. If Laura is F1, Matty won't worry about not having someone to listen to laugh out loud

PS: OK, Laura?

Florence: Laura, I think Laura is my mate. Laura is . . . we weren't that close in the beginning but we are now. And we're just so alike. She's very funny, very intelligent, and she talks a lot — a lot. She's a chatterbox, yeah she doesn't stop. You can't see it on television but she's a chatterbox. Her battery, she never runs out of batteries. Never.
Read more at https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Florence-Alexandra-Sophia-Bachelor-2017-Interview-43975420#thVAJ4xGgoe43P1k.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:11 pm

Also very nice words for Elise from Florence and high praise - calling Elise her idol, the full package, and if Flo had a brother would want him to be with Elise
PS: Elise?

Florence: Elise is amazing, she's the full package. If I had an older brother I would hook him up with Elise. She's just, oh God, I have so much respect for her. I wish I could be her, she's my idol!
Read more at https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Florence-Alexandra-Sophia-Bachelor-2017-Interview-43975420#thVAJ4xGgoe43P1k.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Given the recent revelations regarding Elora and her meltdown and burning ritual (if this is true) I'm interested in her interactions with the F2. I know Laura has posted a few times about how much she loves Elora but has Elise interacted with Elora on SM? Or Tara for that matter?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Sundy wrote:Given the recent revelations regarding Elora and her meltdown and burning ritual (if this is true) I'm interested in her interactions with the F2. I know Laura has posted a few times about how much she loves Elora but has Elise interacted with Elora on SM? Or Tara for that matter?

Elora is not following Laura or Elise, maybe suggesting she doesn't know who was f1 but obviously she knows they were in Thailand Smiley interesting, thanks for bringing that up. I know I've seen lots of comments from Elora on other people's posts saying she has nothing but love for them.
Edited to add they are both following her.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:27 pm

@Sundy....I wonder if Jen is the source of that information about Elora burning ritual so I am taking that with a grain of salt for now.

I do think the official media mouthpieces for the show get an advanced copy of the episode the day before similar to the US. For example for the US franchise, there is a Yahoo blogger that gets an advanced copy so she can watch ahead and have her blog ready to go right after the show is done airing.

For  Matty's season, the first media report that I see of the eliminated girls interviews are from TV Week/OK Mag posted on the "'Now to Love" site and those are released within half an hour of when the show is done airing. So IMO Elora and Cobie have already done their exit interviews already with the different mags. So IMO DM probably gets the scoop of who was released prior to the show airing via this means. DM also spoiled something that was going to take place in one of the episodes last week the night before, should be interesting if they spoil the finale the day before also.

Back to your question though, I have seen Elora make a comment at least once on Elise's IG. I am not sure I have seen any comments from Tara on Elise's IG, there could be one but I don't recollect so maybe someone else can confirm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:29 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYXiCKPh_f8/

Eloras comment under this post from Elise.
I can't believe how much love we had for each other at this point

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Justme wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BYXiCKPh_f8/

Eloras comment under this post from Elise.
I can't believe how much love we had for each other at this point

@Justme....great find yes Tara actually comemnted on that post as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger