SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:34 pm

mercieme wrote:
Justme wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BYXiCKPh_f8/

Eloras comment under this post from Elise.
I can't believe how much love we had for each other at this point

@Justme....great find yes Tara actually comemnted on that post as well.

It's also interesting that Simone was still there, someone who Elora was close with and has been seen with on sm. Then Simone went home.
Also note who she places in the girl band and what titles she gives everyone. Diversion?

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:04 pm

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:12 pm

thanks all. I remember Laura and Elora conversing regarding the story that they fought in the house but I couldn't remember Elora and Elise conversing much. I'd say it's very limited.

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Elise hasn't posted anything on her Instagram for 3 days now...all the other girls have. Interesting..?

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:07 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Elise hasn't posted anything on her Instagram for 3 days now...all the other girls have. Interesting..?

hahahaha :yes: IMO i think Laura has been a good little decoy for Matty and elise getting shv don't you think Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:09 pm

@LeapofFaith I'm betting TPTB set up that decoy too.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Screen20

It's funny how only Elise liked this photo, back in July and they are not even following each other. Sorry if this was mentioned already I was not aware of it. Smiley

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Oh sugar,you can see my battery percentage and alarm,not very good at this Embarassed

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:15 pm

spangler wrote:@LeapofFaith I'm betting TPTB set up that decoy too.

:yes: if Laura is f2(which i think she is until solid evidence shows me otherwise) i feel sorry for her.......
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:26 pm

aprawn wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Screen20

It's funny how only Elise liked this photo, back in July and they are not even following each other. Sorry if this was mentioned already I was not aware of it. Smiley

OT but Ali's face is so weirldy shiny...

Also if say this was all set up by TPTB with Laura as a decoy (to be honest I don't think they are that smart) i would say that if Laura is F2 it would have been part of the arrangement the whole time. She gets PR for her jewellery and for her profile and has to ham it up about "falling in love with Matty".

I've only read Florence, Laura and Elise's popsugar interviews but Flo and Elise sound a lot more realistic in where they are at with their feelings and expectations of the relationship. I know Elise hasn't had much time but Flo has had the same amount of time as Laura. If this is all a decoy, Laura is completely putting on that she is the winner and no one else is competition.

Just an alternative view...

Otherwise i think the real and simpler story is Matty and Laura have already fallen hard for each other at this point and Laura is F1

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:27 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
spangler wrote:@LeapofFaith I'm betting TPTB set up that decoy too.

:yes: if Laura is f2(which i think she is until solid evidence shows me otherwise) i feel sorry for her.......

I feel for her too if she's F2 as she's getting heavily stalked by the paps, here's another Daily Fail article of her
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4856054/Bachelor-winner-Laura-Byrne-looks-happy-carefree.html
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 pm

@AllaboutLove thank u for redirecting me here. I guess I have some reading to do... but if Tara isn't winning I don't see the point of being invested any further sad sad sad sad
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger