SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:09 am

Interesting....

WHO: Laura has since admitted that she knew him before the show but didn't speak to him. Did you and the other girls know this whilst in the Bachelor mansion?
SIMONE: Yep.

WHO: You did?
SIMONE: Yeah, I think they went to the same gym and things like that. So she's seen him around and I think she's followed him on Instagram as well before it.
WHO magazine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:21 am

Thanks for the info AAL. 

Ugh is it just me or is anyone else already over Laura and Matty. The season of predictability. Over this season. Bring on The Bachelorette. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:31 am

Woah Simone spilling all the goss, from the same article above. 

"WHO: Elise is getting more time with Matty. Do you think that she has a chance to win?
SIMONE: Not really. I love Elise, but I think she's been played a little bit as the dark horse. She's come out of nowhere it was really late on in the show. Like it was me and her, sat together getting nothing, and all of a sudden she's there. She's so lovely but I think she's being played a little"

So what I don't get is...why introduce a dark horse at all? Take Cobie, Elora, Tara or Florence to F2. Does there need to be a dark horse? 
This confirms to me that's elise was a scripted dark horse from the beginning and maybe TPTB thought Matty was fall for her because they were a match on paper and when he didn't they pushed him into it. 
Ugh ugh ugh. All JMO. 

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:43 am

Very interesting, thx for bringing this over.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:44 am

That interview with Simone is the closest we are ever going to get to the truth about this season, IMO.

ETA: This is a really bold statement and I happen to agree with her:

WHO: You didn't have a spark with him, but who do you think had the biggest connection with Matty?

SIMONE: I reckon Laura. I think Laura from the beginning, they seem like the same person, they're from the same area. It just fits.

Makes me wonder if these days, TPTB only cast ONE potential partner, and the other contestants are just fodder for whatever purposes they see fit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:55 am

WTF was with the prop ballet shoes - so bloody weird. But Elise's hat and Flo's teddy were real. Like what?!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:06 am

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/simone-ormesher-wants-to-be-the-next-bachelorette-40490
"And of the ladies left standing, Simone says she initially thought Laura and Matty had a good connection however as the weeks have rolled out, she’s had a change of heart.

“I think Elise is in with a really good shot,” she says.

“They actually really get along.”

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:24 am

Simone is all over the place. Not sure what is true and what is not. She's shown she is pretty good at lying rofl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:35 am

The thing I've noticed with these interviews of girls exiting the house is they seem to say quite contradictory things to different magazines. It's bizarre and whether it's deliberate or not, who knows. And Simone's seems like another example of that.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:42 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/simone-ormesher-wants-to-be-the-next-bachelorette-40490
"And of the ladies left standing, Simone says she initially thought Laura and Matty had a good connection however as the weeks have rolled out, she’s had a change of heart.

“I think Elise is in with a really good shot,” she says.

“They actually really get along.”

This sounds to me like they "got to her".  She dropped too many truth bombs in her WHO interview so TPTB told her to say the opposite at the next one perhaps.  

IMO she said in her WHO interview things that a lot of viewers have been saying (that it was Laura from the start) so I know which one I think is more likely to be accurate.

ETA: Simone saying Elise and Matty "get along" and she could "have a shot" is a far cry from her statement in WHO that it's like Matty and Laura "are the same person", IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:43 am

solaroo wrote:The thing I've noticed with these interviews of girls exiting the house is they seem to say quite contradictory things to different magazines. It's bizarre and whether it's deliberate or not, who knows.   And Simone's seems like another example of that.

IA Jen's exit interviews were pretty much the same IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:51 am

Another interview from Simone with Cosmo, I included the excerpts that are sorta interesting on her relationship with Elora and how close she is to Cobie and her thoughts on the remaining girls, interesting I dare say....jmo
You were really good friends with Elora in the mansion. Has that translated to the real world?
Yeah, look we’re still friends. I saw her on Friday when I flew to Sydney. We’re not as close as we were in the house — obviously we live in different states. But it’s weird, me and Cobie are really, really close — like we talk on the phone every day. She’s such a sweetheart. I’d say I’ve taken a really good friend away from [the experience].

What was it like being friends with Elora, one of Matty’s frontrunners in that situation?
It was really hard, because she’d obviously want to talk to me about her dates and stuff, and it was really hard to hear sometimes — not because I’d had feelings [for Matty], just because I felt crap about myself. Towards the end, and it didn’t show, we did become a bit separated, because she didn’t understand me. She didn’t understand the reason why I was feeling the way I was, because she’d had two dates. So it got a bit tense towards the end.

We would love to get your thoughts on the remaining girls.
Lisa?
Lisa’s very quiet. Honestly, she’s the coolest chick, but there’s not much there. There’s not much personality, in a way. She’s awesome, she’s lovely, but I can’t see it really going anywhere.

Laura?
Very confident. Me and Laura had a few disagreements in the house, only on petty things, but yeah, she’s nice. Honestly, they’re all nice.

Elise?
Lovely — I love Elise. She’s the most genuine person ever. I adore her.

Florence?
Florence is hilarious. Sometimes I wouldn’t get what Florence said — she’s very abrupt. But honestly, she’s gold.

Cobie?
Sweetheart. She’s so genuine and caring, and she’d do anything for you.

Elora?
Elora’s different to all the other girls. She’s beautiful, and she’s got a beautiful soul. She’s very open with her feelings, whereas I’m not, so we’re totally different people, we really are. She’s lovely.

Tara?
Hilarious. She’s a good all-round chick. She’s funny, and she doesn’t take anything too seriously, which you need to not do in that situation.

Going back to Elora for a bit, what was it that you bonded over to start with?
We both enjoyed working out. We worked out a lot, and that’s why we bonded, really — we used to go to the gym every day. Then we started eating clean together, and that’s how we bonded.

Who is the best match for Matty?
I’d say Elise is the best match for him, but I do think Laura will get it. Elise is just so down to earth, and she’s got a good family. She’s just lovely.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger