SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:49 am

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Umm wow. Where is this OK magazine article.

This story is just rich coming from DM.....what the heck could they be insinuating now laugh out loud
I think DM got an advance copy of the story....I have been refreshing the Now to Love website where the story will get dropped in some hours hopefully and we can compare what Elise said to what DM printed.
@Leapoffaith....mate did you get OK mag by any chance this week already? Thanks.

Oh my heart is pounding hoping it is a monumental f up and they have released it early. Literally running to the newsagent now

:shocked!: Oh my goodness - could it possibly be?! A potential leak from an F1 article that shouldn't yet be released? Or is it more likely DM is just taking something completely out of context (for a change), and that we'll find the context/source of Elise's quotes soon? question question question Oh how I want to have hope!!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:00 am

Florence liked this comment on the Bach FB page for her and her HTD. She actually did more than jsut like it, she <3 it... I reckon Flo is a straight shooter. Her liking this comment gives me pause about what may go down post-finale and after ALL the girls no longer need to be controlled especially on their SM. Flo is leaving tonight per sleuthing so maybe she is just ready to be done with this season. I've seen a theme with this this season with the contestants... something off imo and not just a sour grapes thing imo. Will see...

Tania McVeigh She's so beautiful..inside and out. I'm thinking too good for Matty now. I really liked Matty last year but this show has gotten so contrived I can't really see any depth to his personality and he's coming across cold and arrogant. Perhaps it's the editing and people in his ear because he seemed fun and more genuine in the Bachelorette.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/posts/1676414812431357?comment_id=1677120675694104&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:01 am

Storybook wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Does anyone know where this picture would have been taken? I haven't seen them wear anything on the show similar to that. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Img_7315

Immediately I thought of Victor Harbour. But I could be wrong. Here is a photo of the Bluff at Victor Harbour
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Bluff-victor-2014a-630x472

Here is the link The bluff walk

If it is then I would think that's granite island in the background. Maybe they go on the cockle train Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:07 am

Waiting on Elise's profile on Facebook. Maybe saving F1 for last ;)

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:11 am

Just a reminder that all screenshots of articles need to have a link to the article with the screenshot. TYSM

Posting the pic again and the link with it here http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/the-bachelor-elora-tahiti-reveals-favourite-laura-byrne-wasnt-as-nice-as-she-came-across-on-tv/news-story/8d26c13dab8250c73da19dcb9097085f

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Ee1d66b97155de39b22c469e838c9370
Elise Stacy was a former Hockeyroo player. She has been touted as the dark horse of this series. Picture: Supplied Source:Supplied

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:16 am

Hang on would they be in south Australia or western Australia?

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just a reminder that all screenshots of articles need to have a link to the article with the screenshot. TYSM

Posting the pic again and the link with it here http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/the-bachelor-elora-tahiti-reveals-favourite-laura-byrne-wasnt-as-nice-as-she-came-across-on-tv/news-story/8d26c13dab8250c73da19dcb9097085f

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Ee1d66b97155de39b22c469e838c9370
Elise Stacy was a former Hockeyroo player. She has been touted as the dark horse of this series. Picture: Supplied Source:Supplied

They are too cute together. Really matching

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:39 am

That a weird grip on her wrist though. My auntie used do that to me because I was incapable of walking without tripping over haha so it's not a super romantic gesture IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:41 am

You were right. It's encounter bay. That small island behind them is Wright island. All imo of course from the photo I found on Wikipedia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright_Island_(South_Australia)

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:45 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/_p1XS0tVV4/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:58 am

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Laura-Byrne-Bachelor-Pictures-43976243/amp
OTT
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:01 am

Bumbleguild wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Laura-Byrne-Bachelor-Pictures-43976243/amp
OTT

WOW this is just getting ridiculously OTT now...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger