SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BlueJeans Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:18 am

between the lines wrote:ummm just saw something on Simone Ormesher's instagram.Looks like she spent the weekend with Laura Byrne. Rumours are crazy at the mo.BTW check out Flo's questionable posts under the pic of Laura and Simone...something not gone down well with those two sad

Which post is this? Are you able to provide a link please? Thanks!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:19 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYkMI2EBcpY/

That's a pic of Simone and flo.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:22 am

@Rikkim @solaroo @Justme....just FYI that the Episode 13 / HTD preview which is the source of the information that Laura and Matty were spotted on a plane together has now been deleted off the show FB page....i have no idea why.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:22 am

sorry,my wrong...please ignore duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:25 am

@mercieme The original poster said she would delete the comment because it was a spoiler. She must of done that I think.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:28 am

Bumbleguild wrote:@mercieme The original poster said she would delete the comment because it was a spoiler. She must of done that I think.
@Bumbleguild, the episode preview post itself was deleted by whoever is managing the show FB page so all the comments on the post are deleted as well. I wish someone had SCed all the comments under that episode preview so we can understand if something that was said (apart from Laura and Matty being spotted on a plane) that made the show delete the preview.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more info)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:29 am

That plane comment was completely stirring IMO. No way would they have them board the same flight for a SHV and the rest of he comments underneath were non sensical.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:30 am

mercieme wrote:@Rikkim @solaroo @Justme....just FYI that the Episode 13 / HTD preview which is the source of the information that Laura and Matty were spotted on a plane together has now been deleted off the show FB page....i have no idea why.

No i just checked and its still there
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Rikkim @solaroo @Justme....just FYI that the Episode 13 / HTD preview which is the source of the information that Laura and Matty were spotted on a plane together has now been deleted off the show FB page....i have no idea why.

The post is still there, but its definitely been "reposted". It says it was posted about 1hr ago. But It was definitely "originally" posted well before that

ETA: I embedded the post in the episode discussion thread at 10.45am.. that post now shows that the video is no longer available. So all the comments from that original post have been deleted as @mercieme has suggested. I wonder why...

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:32 am

I can still see it...the poster is pretty much getting mocked with replies...
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Screen23
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Screen24
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:32 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Img_7215
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Img_7311

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Img_7312
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Img_7310 https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1670219116384260/

I did SC it will post in a minute. For some reason it always double posts my pics.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:33 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

The post is still there, but its definitely been "reposted". It says it was posted about 1hr ago. But It was definitely "originally" posted well before that

Ok thanks guys, it wasn't showing up for me so maybe they reposted it again like you said.

Can someone post the Epsiode 13 preview again then, the one posted in the Episode thread is now blacked out for some reason mabye due to the "reposting"...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger