SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:37 am

Lisa PS Inteview - they didn't ask her who won. But she talks about the Jen drama.

PS: About that whole drama with Jen and how she said you found out that Matty was only here for fame etc. How much of that is true?

Lisa: Look, Jen is Jen and she makes a big deal out of everything. When Matty asked me about it, I was honest and genuine with the conversation and what was on air was exactly what we spoke about — I wasn't hiding anything. But it was just a passing thought about me saying that he's Matty J, the whole of Australia fell in love with him after The Bachelorette, and I said that I don't see why he felt the need to come on the show and be the Bachelor when he'd have no trouble finding a girl in Sydney. His response was that he wanted to get out of his comfort zone and meet girls from all across the country that he wouldn't have had the chance to have met if he wasn't the Bachelor. He believed in the process of the show and that it was possible to find love. The brother thing, that was just ridiculous as well. I just said to him that I feel comfortable enough around you as I would any other guy mate. I mean, that's Jen, she's a bit of a pain, but I think we all know that.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 pm

brownravens wrote:Haha Lisa just posted a joke about Sportsbet refunds for her short odds!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 3806527698

laugh out loud I just saw that, the girl is hilarious and she knows what's up IMO. There will be more refunds requested come finale night IMHO Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:34 pm

mercieme wrote:
brownravens wrote:Haha Lisa just posted a joke about Sportsbet refunds for her short odds!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 3806527698

laugh out loud  I just saw that, the girl is hilarious and she knows what's up IMO. There will be more refunds requested come finale night IMHO Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 2498057887

At least she apologized Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 3806527698 Where can I place a bet that Sportbets got it all wrong this season?! IMO plotting Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:22 pm

natik wrote:
mercieme wrote:

laugh out loud  I just saw that, the girl is hilarious and she knows what's up IMO. There will be more refunds requested come finale night IMHO Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 2498057887

At least she apologized Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 3806527698 Where can I place a bet that Sportbets got it all wrong this season?! IMO plotting Hugesmile

I'm sure they'd gladly take that bet - more profits for them!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Bobette wrote:
natik wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Nah not this time Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 1710264613
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:20 pm

Bobette wrote:
natik wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Hahahahaha I saw that last night and thought man this girl is going to give it away before finale cantstopl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:14 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-lisa-carlton-exit-tv-week-40527

Plot twist! Lisa thinks Laura won’t win The Bachelor
The former fan-favourite thinks another lucky lady will come out on top.

So was Lisa ever a front-runner or have we been fooled by tricky editing?

“I think Elise will be the last one standing,” she tells TV WEEK, despite rumours jewellery designer Laura Byrnes is the lucky lady.

“She is an absolute legend and from what I could see, her and Matty get along really well and have a lot in common. They would be really cute together.”

ETA - I told you she won't be able to keep it a secret for long Hugesmile JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:30 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-lisa-carlton-exit-tv-week-40527

Plot twist! Lisa thinks Laura won’t win The Bachelor
The former fan-favourite thinks another lucky lady will come out on top.

So was Lisa ever a front-runner or have we been fooled by tricky editing?

“I think Elise will be the last one standing,” she tells TV WEEK, despite rumours jewellery designer Laura Byrnes is the lucky lady.

“She is an absolute legend and from what I could see, her and Matty get along really well and have a lot in common. They would be really cute together.”

ETA - I told you she won't be able to keep it a secret for long Hugesmile JMO

Hmmm. As much as I would love to believe this I feel like TPTB would have given them all a name to say and they have to stick to that. The truth will be in there somewhere but who is it telling the truth question   I am more interested in the off the cuff comments like Belinda's and Jen and Lisa's first 'I can't say comment' IMO it's when the girls go off script that we get the best nuggets of info
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:26 pm

Looking through the comments on this pic, it's incredible how easily the unspoiled general public can be swayed by what's shown on screen.  Many people seem to have bet on her based on the first night and are genuinely astonished that they are not going to a fortune.  laugh out loud

The Sportsbet factor is interesting to me on so many levels - not only since the it is IMO the most reliable F1 indicator but also because it can be used to predict the flow of the show and gauge audience reaction. I wouldn't be surprised if SB's source is TPTB themselves.

I'm looking forward to having a thread dedicated to betting odds on the next season where those of us who are interested in these statistical things can discuss our thoughts freely while those who would rather not know can just avoid that thread.  It's Win/Win!      

@SugarAndSpice, are you on board for Sophie's Bachelorette season?  We can really get into it - I'm thinking charts, graphs, weekly updates... I'm geeking out already.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 3806527698

ETA:  Just read your thoughts above @Sundy and I agree 100% - IMO the girls have been told who to say, based on when they leave in the show and the narrative TPTB want to push at the time.  At the moment Laura is going through her "doubt" phase so makes sense to me they would want to deflect attention away from her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:02 am

Cobie looks like a brunette Laura Dern and Laura sometimes reminds me facially of Amanda Bynes. jmo

mercieme wrote:F6 Photoshoot & Interview for Woman's Day
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0323
Meet Matty J's top 6 girls on The Bachelor Australia We're down to the final six girls... And things are getting tense!
To think Matty J started out with 22 single ladies at the beginning of this season of The Bachelor Australia 2017.

From a body painter, coal-plant operator and even a gymnastics coach... Now we're down to the final six.

Making strong headway towards Matty's heart are: Elise, Elora, Laura, Cobie, Tara and Florence.

Woman's Day exclusively shot the top six contenders, and lets just say MJ is left with a very tough decision.

Keep scrolling to see the amazing snaps!
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0321
1 / 12 Elise, 29, WA, marketing executive.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0322
2 / 12 Elise told us that she's relocating from Perth back to Sydney, "Since the show I've been offered another job back in Sydney and plan to start that in a couple of weeks!" If fan theories are anything to go by... That job is new owner of Matty's heart!
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0324
3 / 12Elora, 27, NSW, fitness trainer
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0325
4 / 12 She got the first second date, and Elora has no qualms hiding her attraction to the Bondi boy.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0326
5 / 12 Laura, 31, NSW, accessories designer.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0327
6 / 12 Everyone seems to think Laura will win the show, but she has admitted if it doesn't work she's keen to try The Bachelorette.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0328
7 / 12 Tara, 27, QLD, nanny.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0329
8 / 12 Queen of the Lols - Tara seems to be completely smitten with MJ and the feeling is mutual. Who can forget their time at the barbecue?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0332
9 / 12Cobie, 30, QLD, coal-plant operator.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0331
10 / 12 The resident sweet gal told Matty before their first kiss, "I'm scared [about] going in and you pulling away." Clearly he's not pulling away now.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0330
11 / 12 Florence, 27, Vic, brand manager.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Img_0333
12 / 12 If it doesn't work out, Flo said she's keen to find love on TV, "I wouldn't mind at all, but I'd be surprised if they wanted a Dutch girl to be the next Bachelorette of Australia.”
Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:25 am

This is the same order I've speculated before about the F4....and looks like the order of F4-F1, with all the non-F1s (F4, F3, and F2) in black while F1 is in color... jmo

This season media has been ott imo to the point that it has left me super less invested hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This is the same order I've speculated before about the F4....and looks like the order of F4-F1, with all the non-F1s (F4, F3, and F2) in black while F1 is in color... jmo

This season media has been ott imo to the point that it has left me super less invested hmmm

Wow they could have left us guessing.  Geez.  They stop the the reporters from posting F1 and then they are doing it themselves.  Whatever....

p.s. What the darn is Laura wearing?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger