SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:42 am

iamreal2u wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This is the same order I've speculated before about the F4....and looks like the order of F4-F1, with all the non-F1s (F4, F3, and F2) in black while F1 is in color... jmo

This season media has been ott imo to the point that it has left me super less invested hmmm

Wow they could have left us guessing.  Geez.  They stop the reporters from posting F1 and then they are doing it themselves.  Whatever....

p.s.  What the darn is Laura wearing?

Yeah it's ridiculous imo. Even the radio interviews with Matty where they straight up have Laura as the winner. Same as the show posting that the other girls don't find love only bestie friends.... all except Laura (very much implying she's the only one that does find love/is F1). I mean what the heck? It just makes me less interested. I am all for a foiler and hope for one (and say keep sleuthing!!) as this OTT media stuff and by the show itself as well just makes me zone out and is doing my head in  dizzy hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:47 am

iamreal2u wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This is the same order I've speculated before about the F4....and looks like the order of F4-F1, with all the non-F1s (F4, F3, and F2) in black while F1 is in color... jmo

This season media has been ott imo to the point that it has left me super less invested hmmm

Wow they could have left us guessing.  Geez.  They stop the the reporters from posting F1 and then they are doing it themselves.  Whatever....

p.s.  What the darn is Laura wearing?

I have a theory about these kind of IMO "authorised spoilers" but I don't know how to phrase it without sounding judgmental about the IQ of the wider viewing audience.  

Ah I'll just say it anyway - I think they plant these IMO really obvious hints in mags like Woman's Day so regular viewers who only watch the show and consume the mainstream media (mags, the official Twitter and Facebook pages) will feel like they're smart when they notice it and "work out who the winner is" (not realising it is all being systematically spoon-fed to them).

IMO TPTB want people talking and speculating about the show and the mags want people spending money to get the "spoilers" so this kind of thing achieves both.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:55 am

IA @Bobette but it's still OTT and annoying. Every single media outlet is reporting Laura as the winner, even sites like Mamamia and Punkee. It's so OTT that it makes me question whether Laura is actually F1 and I guess maybe that's the point.

One thing is for sure though, reading all the SM comments, Matty is soooo lucky he did not take Tara to F2 as speculated. As Tara would say, Australia "would lose their poop" if she was F2.

All JMO>

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:58 am

Remember the interview when matty said "I messed up once, at the reception at channel 10, I said it was really sad to let (blank) go"

Who's name could he of let slip like that? And where is this receptionist hahaha
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:03 am

I seem to recall Laura wearing that dress before. But I don't take much notice of fashion so I could be wrong. I also don't remember the three other women wearing their black dresses before. Again I could be wrong. But if I am right my theory is WD used new photos of the F3 and an old photo of the F4 Smiley
And I have my own theory about WD, which is why I never waste my money buying the magazine!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:08 am

ssin0547 wrote:IA @Bobette but it's still OTT and annoying. Every single media outlet is reporting Laura as the winner, even sites like Mamamia and Punkee. It's so OTT that it makes me question whether Laura is actually F1 and I guess maybe that's the point.

One thing is for sure though, reading all the SM comments, Matty is soooo lucky he did not take Tara to F2 as speculated. As Tara would say, Australia "would lose their poop" if she was F2.

All JMO>

Oh I find it really annoying as well! Most people seem to have come to the same conclusion that I've spent months sleuthing about and all they did was watch a couple of episodes and maybe buy a mag with their weekly shopping. laugh out loud

Regarding it being too obvious, one thing I have learned while sleuthing is that IMO, TPTB are nowhere near as cunning/sophisticated as I initially gave them credit for. IMO they have their standard bag of tricks/storylines and they just repeat them season after season with a few tweaks here and there.

If Laura is not F1 then IMO this season will have been a masterpiece of editing and scripting and storyline and acting on Matty's part and I will tip my hat to them for their trickery but TBH I just don't think any of them are that talented.

JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:13 am

Actually I do not see Laura as F1 from the show and social media. See that more if Elise. The only thing that makes me pause are the media and sports bet.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:17 am

Storybook wrote:I seem to recall Laura wearing that dress before. But I don't take much notice of fashion so I could be wrong. I also don't remember the three other women wearing their black dresses before. Again I could be wrong. But if I am right my theory is WD used new photos of the F3 and an old photo of the F4 Smiley
And I have my own theory about WD, which is why I never waste my money buying the magazine!
@Storybook those dresses are what the ladies wore at the Episode 7 RC. Tara posted the IG pic.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX2ndJ2D0ku/?hl=en&taken-by=tarapavlovic

IMO WD grabbed the pics from the TenPlay Website and used it for their picture collage. In the past we had also looked at the F4 photoshoots placement to determine if the F1 was placed in the middle which they were consistent with for a while. We should probably get those F4 photoshoots next week IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 am

Earpiece-gate deepens:

Network Ten was forced to come clean about the use of an earpiece on The Bachelor's after Matty Johnson was spotted wearing the device on Thursday night.
And a Bachelor insider has now claimed that Matty wore the listening device during a cocktail party, despite Ten vehemently claiming this was not the case.
'The girls would sit down and Matty would sit on the non-camera side. That's how he made sure the earpiece wasn't seen on camera,' an insider exclusively told Daily Mail Australia.
'There was one time where he requested to switch positions with a contestant during the cocktail party so that he could listen to the producers speaking to him in his earpiece.'
'His lines are completely staged. During the cocktail party, he would ask questions that were clearly based on things the girls had said during a private interview with producers,' they claimed.
'That's how he knew all the probing questions that he needed to ask the girls.'
According to the source, Matty was prompted via earpiece about the names of the contestants as well as the order of rose ceremony selections.
The spy also claimed that his initial meeting with the contestants was 'completely orchestrated' and that Matty was directed via an earpiece throughout the entire scene.  
'On the red carpet he was prompted every single time to reach out and hold the girls hands. He did it with every girl. It wasn't natural or organic,' they said.
These claims come after A Network Ten spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia that Matty 'never wears an earpiece during a cocktail party or on dates.'
Earlier this season, Matty halted a rose ceremony to deliver a heart-felt speech about his motives for being on the show.  
'I just want to say to you ladies that I'm not some puppet that's just being told what to do,' he said.

BURN  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 3806527698

I must say I am not shocked by these revelations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4842902/The-Bachelor-Matty-Johnson-DID-wear-earpiece-says-source.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:45 am

Matty: 'I just want to say to you ladies that I'm not some puppet that's just being told what to do,' he said.

Me to Matty

source

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:11 am

I bet even the line "I am not some puppet being told what to do" was told to him through the earpiece. Oh how I love irony.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:23 am

@mercieme Thank you so much for putting me straight on the dresses. I was sure I had seen Laura wear her dress before but as I said I take notice of fashion. I do, however, think my theory is just as plausible as some the DM print Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 1f60e
And BTW I remember exactly what Elise was wearing on her SD Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger