SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Michdealm Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:53 am

I have noticed the earpiece twice in the last few episodes. I also noticed it on Richie last season. Always at the rose ceremony.
One would think they check for this before the make the final cut.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:13 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 3806527698 these recaps are better than the show laugh out loud jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:25 am

The episode 11 one was particularly good!

Because of Punkee, every time Cobie opens her mouth I hear that horse sound sub consciously.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:05 am

Hi there ,

Sorry this is my first post/question and not sure if it's going to work but there is something I sent to Laura on Insta and she answered so was wondering if I can show it to you guys and you tell me yoir verdict? Also,if someone could tell me how to attach a screenshot that'd be great Smiley thanks

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:13 am

aprawn wrote:Hi there ,  

Sorry this is my first post/question and not sure if it's going to work but there is something I sent to Laura on Insta and she answered so was wondering if I can show it to you guys and you tell me yoir verdict? Also,if someone could tell me how to attach a screenshot that'd be great Smiley thanks

Welcome1 @aprawn.  Looking forward to seeing the screenshot.  

In the toolbar when you write a post there is an icon like a little polaroid with a green plus in the corner.  Click on that and then paste in the URL of your screenshot.  You don't need to worry about setting the size dimensions.  To get a URL for your pic you need to first upload it to a hosting site like imgur.  Then just remember to add the source of the pic (e.g. https://www.instagram.com/ladyandacat/ ) and you're sorted.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:41 am

Just saw eloras latest ig post. Anyone seen it and find her hashtag as interesting as I do. References swiftys New song.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYdUzTTj-rE/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi Bach Aussie fans!  Just caught up with the episodes and it's my first time watching Bachelor AU.  I watched Zac in Bach NZ and loved it.  

Oh my.  I love Matty and Florence.  That last date was steamy and I couldn't get over how he looked at her ❤️
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:06 pm

hi @alwaystulips so nice to see folks from the US series watching the AU series as well. You can post your thoughts in the episode thread.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4415p816-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3
There is another Flo fan, poster @NostalgicNZA, I think she will appreciate you joining in. Four more episodes and this season will be over so exciting Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:17 pm

@mercieme  thanks So much. That's where I meant to post and have now.  hi
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:22 pm

aprawn wrote:Hi there ,

welcomebanner @aprawn welcome to the forum. Like poster Sundy said above, only publicly available information can be shared on the forum. Going forward if you have any questions, please check out Technical thread on the link as well but you can always ask here also as you did.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Our global moderator posted a "how to post image" guide on the Tehcnical thread, this allows you to post directly on the forum without going via a hosting site. Hope you continue to have fun posting here  yes
GuardianAngel wrote:Host image 3rd before youtube Green select file.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Captur86

files open in your computer, choose the file

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Captur84

bottom of the page click open

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Captur85

Blue arrow on the right, this uploads the file. In a few seconds you'll see urls.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Captur87

urls populate - click insert all
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Captur88

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Thanks everybody.alright then I guess I camt post it then as it was a PM between Laura and myself.thanks again Smiley

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:20 pm

Omg another Flo fan @alwaystulips ! Haha thanks @mercieme laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger