SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by aprawn Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Hi there ,

To the people that send me a PM ,unfortunately I can't reply ,it is not allowing me to do so(apparently I don't have enough posts) so not sure how to go about that.once I am able I'd be more than happy to share it with you Smiley Cheers

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by natik Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:41 pm

aprawn wrote:Hi there ,

To the people that send me a PM ,unfortunately I can't reply ,it is not allowing me to do so(apparently I don't have enough posts) so not sure how to go about that.once I am able I'd  be more than happy to share  it with you Smiley Cheers

I am not sure but I think you need 10 posts to get a free pass for your PM replies.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:43 pm

Ok cool thanks .can I spam this topic another 5 times and see what happens?

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Lol @aprawn everyone must be curious. Enjoy your sleuthing.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:49 pm

aprawn wrote:Ok cool thanks .can I spam this topic another 5 times and see what happens?

Hahahaha go right ahead thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:01 pm

aprawn wrote:Ok cool thanks .can I spam this topic another 5 times and see what happens?

Spam away! :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Oh man i just wrote a foot long post and its not here

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:08 pm

So the official BachelorAu instagram has only chosen to tag Laura and Matty, and Elise and Matty in their posts. Do you think they chose to tag Elise after everyone called them out for making it too obvious Laura is F1?

Also, the only thing that is making me not accept Laura as F1 is that it is Elise's voice last in the first promo and I can't shake that. I thought it was always the winner who spoke last in those? Thoughts?
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Spam

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Spam no.2 Smiley

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:12 pm

aprawn wrote:Spam no.2 Smiley

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 3806527698

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:18 pm

http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/the-bachelor-australia-2017-elise-stacy-matty-j-23903

just some light reading....

@aprawn loving your posts laugh out loud

@Bumbleguild totally agree that is one of that facts that keeps me thinking elise is f1 (last voice i love you and the fact that i believe matty j is a slow burn/love at first conversation type of guy)if anyone would pull of the slow burn/dark horse edit its him...jmo
and other things........;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger