SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by natik Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 am

Sundy wrote:So I believe and CMIIW Fitzy and Wippa interviewed James Blunt on 27 April. Red Room is a Nova FM thing so I'm assuming he filmed the segment before or after the interview???? @AllAboutLove does that fit the filming schedule?

I think after but he was at least for two weeks in Sydney judging by his IG.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 0nfVpNliop0

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 FowY6FnH-5g
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by natik Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:19 am

Bobette wrote:How the heck did Channel 10 afford James Blunt?  He must have written it off as a charity gig or something. laugh out loud

It's actually good promotion for an artist if he wants to sell his single or more concert tickets. So it doesn't necessarily has to mean that they paid him for that a fortune. Quid pro quo IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:25 am

Something tells me Bach needs James Blunt more than he needs them, IMO. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:34 am

Bobette wrote:Something tells me Bach needs James Blunt more than he needs them, IMO.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 3806527698

I dunno i complete forgot James Blunt even existed until that ad and now I have you're beautiful stuck in head no no
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:38 am

Bobette wrote:Something tells me Bach needs James Blunt more than he needs them, IMO.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 3806527698

Can't speak for Australia but here in Europe he is not the big number he was a couple of years ago. So I can imagine his management would gladly take every free promotion they could get. His IG followers number says a lot about his popularity. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:43 am

It was a weird coincidence that I just happened to watch James Blunt on Hard Chat on YouTube and then came here and read that he will be in Ep 13.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Any thoughts on how matty has done thus far? I know we have a lot of talk about the puppeteering, but I think this is typical of many leads. Overall I think he has been pretty kind and considerate. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:31 pm

@Billysmom....IA he has done ok. My expectation is always low for recycled leads becasue IMO it's harder being oneself being a lead than being a contestant. I do think Matty followed the producer script for the most part but agree with you that he has been pretty kind and considerate like you said. He could have handled some of the exits better like with Leah and perceived shaming associated with it but who knows what the producers left on the cutting floor. Overall not wow as a lead but ok as a lead....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:35 pm

Last year Georgia took one of the boys to a place to listen to someone (an unknown artist) play. Can anyone remember who that was? Was it Lee? Makes sense to use F1 to promote these things you'd think since they will be the one everyone will know after the show ends...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:37 pm

@spangler....I don't recollect Lee having that date but will go check it out now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:50 pm

That wasn't Clancy's date was it?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 am

Bobette wrote:OMG The Episode 13 preview is up: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-13-sneak-peek

JAMES BLUNT is singing to Elise & Matty and that's what they're dancing too.  Way to inject some romance, TPTB!!!

The family meetings look brutal, BTW.  Tara's brother calls him a liar to his face laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Screen11

Just to note their stylist lists James Blunt on her bio.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2