SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:20 am

I'm just wondering has anyone seen the Matty from Georgias season? I felt he was a lot more open with his feelings with gl? I know as lead you can't say much but seriously he doesn't say anything or tptb don't show him saying anything like that scratch jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I'm just wondering has anyone seen the Matty from Georgias season? I felt he was a lot more open with his feelings with gl? I know as lead you can't say much but seriously he doesn't say anything or tptb don't show him saying anything like that scratch jmo
The leads can't say anything.Georgia didn't say anything back to Matty or Lee. Same with all the other leads. The most they say is "I'm happy to hear you say that" or something similar. From my recollection, the only lead that has said anything was Ben with Lauren and Jo Jo.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:26 am

Miyala wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Justme wrote:Has anyone noticed Matty's 'tell' ? I saw it in episode ten when he is having that discussion with jen towards the end about Lisa. His face changes and he does a very noticeable swallow. I also noted this in episode 12 straight after Laura finished reading her fear board.
Also note in that same episode how when Elise finishes reading her fears matty picks her up and hugs her. Not something he did with any of the others shown.

thats a great pick up but do you think he does the swallow when he is nervous? and scared? or what do you think it means??
I also reacted on how he pickt Elise up but no one else.
He picked Laura up for their 2nd SD.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:27 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I'm just wondering has anyone seen the Matty from Georgias season? I felt he was a lot more open with his feelings with gl? I know as lead you can't say much but seriously he doesn't say anything or tptb don't show him saying anything like that scratch jmo

Gold! Which Matty are you looking for?  Matty from Bachelorette, Matty with Elise, Matty with Tara, Matty with Laura, Matty with anyone that tries to question him? I am not convinced I've actually really seen Matty, more I've seen what he wants us to see. Your point is 100% on point. IMO there is a lack of humility this season that was present in The Bachelorette. Perhaps we will see it as we draw closer to F3. Perhaps it's the voices in his head (headpiece)

edit: Sorry I'm being snarky I know, I won't get a rose tonight

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:28 am

Just Looking wrote:
The leads can't say anything.Georgia didn't say anything back to Matty or Lee.  Same with all the other leads.  The most they say is "I'm happy to hear you say that" or something similar.  From my recollection, the only lead that has said anything was Ben with Lauren and Jo Jo.

And Sam Frost. She mouthed I love you to Sasha
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:28 am

@Miyala I also reacted on how he pickt Elise up but no one else. Sorry, I thought you meant picked them up for the date, not lifted them up!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:30 am

Sundy wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
The leads can't say anything.Georgia didn't say anything back to Matty or Lee.  Same with all the other leads.  The most they say is "I'm happy to hear you say that" or something similar.  From my recollection, the only lead that has said anything was Ben with Lauren and Jo Jo.

And Sam Frost. She mouthed I love you to Sasha
Oh really, I didn't realise that

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:34 am

@Just Looking when did Sam F do that?? Did they show us or was is something that was reported on after.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:37 am

Sundy wrote:

Gold! Which Matty are you looking for?  Matty from Bachelorette, Matty with Elise, Matty with Tara, Matty with Laura, Matty with anyone that tries to question him? I am not convinced I've actually really seen Matty, more I've seen what he wants us to see. Your point is 100% on point. IMO there is a lack of humility this season that was present in The Bachelorette. Perhaps we will see it as we draw closer to F3. Perhaps it's the voices in his head (headpiece)

edit: Sorry I'm being snarky I know, I won't get a rose tonight

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 3806527698 love it! Seriously it is starting to really bug me! Maybe he will be the real Matty with Elise? Or as you say as we get to f3 ? Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:@leapoffaith.....what does that expression signify....I just chucked it as some random expression but now that u guys are discussing it, curious as to what it might imply to y'all...thanks.

hahaha thats what i'm trying to figure out?!?! as i have noticed the swallow thing after i read a recap somewhere about him doing it and now others have pointed out how much he does it....but imo it might be a nervous swallow?????maybe like something he has a been told to do and gets nervous or what???? no idea

ETA basically it is the most natural reaction i have seen from him! because atm to me he doesn't feel or seem to act like the Matty from Georgias season......JMO...

Ok so I just went back and watched Laura's and Matty's date from ep 1. Definitely a nervous thing also I think nervous in ep 10 as to what Jen would reveal.

Last edited by Justme on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Read upthread :))

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:52 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Oh gosh. I really like Elise.  If Matty takes her to the F2 and dumps her, I will need to throat punch him.  laugh out loud

I live a couple of hours away from where he does, I'll be in that line!!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 3806527698

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:04 am

dolcimumma wrote:@Just Looking when did Sam F do that??  Did they show us or was is something that was reported on after.

From memory it was on a couch when Sasha told Sam that he loved her. She mouthed I love you and this forum absolutely erupted. Post after post all saying the same thing
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2