SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:44 am

Oh gosh. I really like Elise. If Matty takes her to the F2 and dumps her, I will need to throat punch him. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:46 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Oh gosh. I really like Elise.  If Matty takes her to the F2 and dumps her, I will need to throat punch him.  laugh out loud

I think you'll have to get in the queue after Elise's dad Smiley I believe Matty thinks highly of Elise's dad and he will keep his promise to him not to string Elise along :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:05 am

Billysmom wrote:Didn't Elise run to hug him first?

Laura read her board last in real time, but was spliced into the middle. I think he might have gulped when she playfully pointed at him being the one she might fall in love with but be hurt by.... Whether he was play acting or genuinely uncomfortable I have no idea. But will go back and rewatch his reaction to both... interesting insight, thx.

Someone in an earlier post (sorry can't find it but really agreed with all you said) observantly described Laura's energy.
I think this is particularly pronounced in group dates where she is edgier, so I saw the scene in this light.
I thought they exchanged a meaningful look here, the gulp, Matty keeping a lid on his response to this very direct message.
It was awkward because she was full of nervous energy and it was also a bit flirtatious.
I read Laura's twirl as her way of dealing with the energy and nerve she mustered to be so direct.
JMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:17 am

@Storybook... laugh out loud too funny but not to worry as Papa Stacy is Matty's biggest fan according to this report. I am only watching Elise's HTD in anticipation of Mama Stacy pouncing on Matty per the episode preview giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:40 am

Just an interesting tidbit for you all I looked into both Flos and Laura's second date. Matty did most of the talking in Flos date and rarely looked her in the eye. I think he spoke about three times more. In Laura's date he was more comfortable looking at her and Laura did most of the talking with Matty chiming in with 'why is that? Do you think?' Of course we only see a snippet of their conversations but I found it interesting that they took time to develop Laura's story arc but not really Flos.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:43 am

Sundy wrote:Just an interesting tidbit for you all I looked into both Flos and Laura's second date. Matty did most of the talking in Flos date and rarely looked her in the eye. I think he spoke about three times more. In Laura's date he was more comfortable looking at her and Laura did most of the talking with Matty chiming in with 'why is that? Do you think?'  Of course we only see a snippet of their conversations but I found it interesting that they took time to develop Laura's story arc but not really Flos.

Sorry do you mean that Matty talking more is good or bad?

I think they didn't develop that story as much because they don't tend to get into F4 story that often except Heather and Courtney - can't remember Rachael's that much band Sarah (F3) in Sam's season was pretty boring. So think they might go for 3/4 laugh out loud.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:17 am

Storybook wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Oh gosh. I really like Elise.  If Matty takes her to the F2 and dumps her, I will need to throat punch him.  laugh out loud

I think you'll have to get in the queue after Elise's dad Smiley  I believe Matty thinks highly of Elise's dad and he will keep his promise to him not to string Elise along :yes:
I have posted my thoughts on this before and I actually can't imagine Matty taking Elise to the F2 if he wasn't going to choose her (I hope not anyway). I believe he really liked her Dad and has a lot of respect for him. Anyway, just my thoughts and opinion.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:19 am

@Just Looking Everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinions. As it so happens mine agree with yours thumbsup

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:30 am

Just Looking wrote:
Storybook wrote:

I think you'll have to get in the queue after Elise's dad Smiley  I believe Matty thinks highly of Elise's dad and he will keep his promise to him not to string Elise along :yes:
I have posted my thoughts on this before and I actually can't imagine Matty taking Elise to the F2 if he wasn't going to choose her (I hope not anyway).  I believe he really liked her Dad and has a lot of respect for him.   Anyway, just my thoughts and opinion.

I would suggest that Matty may not actually have much say in who the F2 is.  F1 yes but F2 IMO is more determined by production.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:41 am

brownravens wrote:
Sundy wrote:Just an interesting tidbit for you all I looked into both Flos and Laura's second date. Matty did most of the talking in Flos date and rarely looked her in the eye. I think he spoke about three times more. In Laura's date he was more comfortable looking at her and Laura did most of the talking with Matty chiming in with 'why is that? Do you think?'  Of course we only see a snippet of their conversations but I found it interesting that they took time to develop Laura's story arc but not really Flos.

Sorry do you mean that Matty talking more is good or bad?

I think they didn't develop that story as much because they don't tend to get into F4 story that often except Heather and Courtney - can't remember Rachael's that much band Sarah (F3)  in Sam's season was pretty boring. So think they might go for 3/4 laugh out loud.

It was just an observation really. Matty did, in both, use lots of why's that type of questions, really directing the conversations in a different direction to prior dates
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:43 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Justme wrote:Has anyone noticed Matty's 'tell' ? I saw it in episode ten when he is having that discussion with jen towards the end about Lisa. His face changes and he does a very noticeable swallow. I also noted this in episode 12 straight after Laura finished reading her fear board.
Also note in that same episode how when Elise finishes reading her fears matty picks her up and hugs her. Not something he did with any of the others shown.

thats a great pick up but do you think he does the swallow when he is nervous? and scared? or what do you think it means??
I also reacted on how he pickt Elise up but no one else.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:03 am

@Sundy ahh cool thanks. This will be something to look for with Elise as well then Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2