SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:13 am

Emayem wrote:My god Simone has no shame  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 1f602

I love her. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:13 am

Sundy wrote:Oh my god. Sorry for the lack of messages. That was hilarious. Simon is hilarious.

I hope he lets Simone go before RC......not sure she is going to take it well not that they all take it well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:14 am

She tweaked his junk - she has to go.  No handling the merchandise, ladies!

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:14 am

Going by the scap it's in the rose ceremony that Simone goes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:15 am

Sundy wrote:Going by the scap it's in the rose ceremony

Welp...thanks for the reminder lady.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:15 am

Channel 10 reusing the Lemonade stand from Elise's date in the GD... nice money saving measure
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:16 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @SugarandSpice and @Emayem......should be interesting how things shake out. I wanted to hear aobut more depth / growth in their relationship and not just the chemistry I guess.

Absolutely, if she is going to win, I want to see their story develop. The whole 'guarded' bit just sounded so scripted though. I just can't see where Matty would have gotten that impression from her before today because things had been really good between them, it so just felt so artificial. 100% producer inserted IMO.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:17 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Channel 10 reusing the Lemonade stand from Elise's date in the GD... nice money saving measure

laugh out loud I hope CBS network pumps more money into the show when hopefully they own Network Ten by this time next year.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:17 am

Simone for sure goes. She's not in the F7 GD pics we sleuthed months ago and there's 8 girls left
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:17 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:18 am

@Emayem....I am a bit concerned they cut out a chunk of their 2nd SD....from day time to night time, what else did they do that they chose to cut out....oh well, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:19 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2