SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:02 am

@allaboutlove what was the link you had before to upload videos? I've got a recording of the promo RE: Laura and matty
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:03 am

@SugarAndSpice awesome yes link to the site where it's free to upload videos. Just sign in and upload https://vid.me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@Sugarandspice I just saw the ad!!!!!! and i am going to take pics and post soon!! did you see it?? wow laura looks very very jealous of elise in this ad affraid

Yup! recorded the whole thing on my phone laugh out loud I can upload the video, or take SC

Awesome girl!!! upload it High clap

I have just switched over to Channel 10 in the hope of seeing it, I'm hanging out for the ad break now laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:10 am

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@Sugarandspice I just saw the ad!!!!!! and i am going to take pics and post soon!! did you see it?? wow laura looks very very jealous of elise in this ad affraid

I am  surprised by this tbh....can you desscibe what you saw? Thanks.

Looks like laura might get some sought of quality time with matty she says she likes him a lot and they kiss in front of those poles. Laura makes her move puts herself out on the line....then at a cocktail party she starts seeing his chemistry with other girls and doesn't like it :shocked!: she doesn't want to get hurt......... VO saying but has matty fallen for someone else...then matty in stripy top saying he didn't expect this ....almost looks like he is crying??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Looks like laura might get some sought of quality time with matty she says she likes him a lot and they kiss in front of those poles.  Laura makes her move puts herself out on the line....then at a cocktail party she starts seeing his chemistry with other girls and doesn't like it :shocked!: she doesn't want to get hurt......... VO saying but has matty fallen for someone else...then matty in stripy top saying he didn't expect this ....almost looks like he is crying??

Ok thanks...is the stripy top the same as the white and black one he wore on the circus date, thanks?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:13 am

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Looks like laura might get some sought of quality time with matty she says she likes him a lot and they kiss in front of those poles.  Laura makes her move puts herself out on the line....then at a cocktail party she starts seeing his chemistry with other girls and doesn't like it :shocked!: she doesn't want to get hurt......... VO saying but has matty fallen for someone else...then matty in stripy top saying he didn't expect this ....almost looks like he is crying??

Ok thanks...is the stripy top the same as the white and black one he wore on the circus date, thanks?

yep Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 4256136633
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:17 am

@leapoffaith....thanks girl. I guess i will wait for poster SugarandSpice to upload the video because I am wondering why would Matty be close to tears and if it was an ITM after his sleuthed SQT with Elise. I am getting the sense that this episode is packed up like sardines with the amount of potential interactions being speculated. I just hope we see meaningful conversations that matter with his top girls...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:17 am

Oh gosh. If Elise gets that SQT when Matty is wearing the stripe top and he says "he didn't expect this" then I can see him pushing for Elise - like since his date with her as he said one date can change everything! Ugh!! :crazed

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:22 am

Here we go, sorry for the shakes, its hard to film on your phone while holding in sneezes laugh out loud

SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:24 am

Oooh, which was the episode where one of the bachelorettes was supposed to impress Matty and it backfired. Could this be Laura?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh gosh. If Elise gets that SQT when Matty is wearing the stripe top and he says "he didn't expect this" then I can see him pushing for Elise - like since his date with her as he said one date can change everything! Ugh!!  :crazed

I think it will be the old Bachelor classic - "I'm falling for two girls at the same time. I really didn't expect this".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:28 am

spangler wrote:Oooh, which was the episode where one of the bachelorettes was supposed to impress Matty and it backfired. Could this be Laura?

It's Simone on next week Wed's episode 11 GD per the preview posted upthread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2