SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:18 am

mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice....Matty was not wearing a red flannel shirt in the kissing SC pole we have though.

ETA adding the kissing SC pole

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Img_1374
Source: Poster Sundy's SC from TenPlay

I checked all the SDs and the girls are always ready to go in their date outfit (so somehow the producers have already clued them in who has the potential to go on a date so they are already dressed IMO). So if the Laura kissing SC with poles above was the second SD that Osher delivered the card for during the Epsiode 11 preview then the outfit does not match what she is seen wearing in below SC when Osher delivered the card. Again just going by SCs we have currently and assuming no oufit change which is a possibility.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Img_0247
Source: Poster SugarandSpice's SC from Episode 11 Promo from TenPlay

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:23 am

@mercieme but Cobie is on the couch as well and she is wearing something different when that card was read!!!!!!????? well i think thats cobie on the couch with the black dress with white spots?? scratch

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 2bc88010
Mercieme SC

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Aftere10

Source: Poster SugarandSpice's SC from Episode 11 Promo from TenPlay

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:24 am

Great discussions... for SCs and SC discussion can they be taken to the SC thread? This way they're easier to find and discuss. TYSM
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:25 am

I agree @mercieme

Yesterday Tara was dressed to the nines and hair and make up done when Matty arrived on the camel so she would have already known she was going in it.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:26 am

@leapoffaith...she is not going to climb a tree in a dress girl giggling

If it's Laura though, I did say assuming no outfit change in my post but that would mean that if she changed outfits, she went from a tank (not sure if's top or dress) to another tank outfit....but yeah could be possible Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:29 am

mercieme wrote:@leapoffaith...she is not going to climb a tree in a dress girl giggling

If it's Laura though, I did say assuming no outfit change in my post but that would mean that if she changed outfits, she went from a tank (not sure if's top or dress) to another tank outfit....but yeah could be possible hehehe

laugh out loud True true but its also weird that she is still there discussing simone not getting the SD when she should go get ready laugh out loud Also it looks like laura and elise are not there after the date card was read?? IDK i think i am looking to much into it :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:31 am

I'm like 99% sure the tree climbing will be a group date. That would be a very weird, unromantic second date IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:47 am

If the tree climbing aka flying fox pics with Cobie is another GD then based on the episode guide descriptions below, can someone identify what episode it would air? I put comments in bold against each episode guide description that reflect sleuthed information we have already for SDs and GDs. I have no idea where the another tree climbing GD can fit or SQT from that for that matter....jmo.

S5, Ep11 - Aug 30 - TBD second SD and the circus GD we already have the SCs for
Some bachelorettes are left reeling when Matty invites someone on a second single date. Later, one bachelorette's effort to impress backfires in spectacular fashion but will she be the next to leave?

S5, Ep12 - Aug 31 - Flo heli / pottery date and the F7 boxing GD
Matty takes a lucky bachelorette sky high on a luxurious single date. Will this see their romance reach new heights? Later, on the group date, the bachelorettes reveal what's holding them back in love.

Source: Foxtel Ep11 ep12

S5 Ep 13, 1hr  - sept 6 F6 to F4 mini dates
Matty is wanting to spend as much time as possible with the remaining six Bachelorettes before making the all-important decision of whose families he will visit.
Source : Foxtel

S5 - ep14, sept 7, 1.5hr HTDs for the F4
Matty travels the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelorettes. Will he survive the grilling from protective parents and friends or meet their expectations?
Source: Foxtel

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:52 am

@Sugarandspice I just saw the ad!!!!!! and i am going to take pics and post soon!! did you see it?? wow laura looks very very jealous of elise in this ad affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:53 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Sugarandspice I just saw the ad!!!!!! and i am going to take pics and post soon!! did you see it?? wow laura looks very very jealous of elise in this ad affraid

Yup! recorded the whole thing on my phone laugh out loud I can upload the video, or take SC
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:55 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Sugarandspice I just saw the ad!!!!!! and i am going to take pics and post soon!! did you see it?? wow laura looks very very jealous of elise in this ad affraid

I am surprised by this tbh....can you desscibe what you saw? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:01 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:

Yup! recorded the whole thing on my phone laugh out loud I can upload the video, or take SC

Awesome girl!!! upload it High clap
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2