SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:31 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:OMG! Guys! The Poles! The Damn poles! Ok let me elaborate laugh out loud

I'm home sick watching day time tv, waiting to see an ad for the Bachelor. Finally, it delivered. The ad was quite long and all about Laura. She is on a SD with matty (kissing in front of those damn poles!), she opens up and says she is really liking him. The ad then continues with Laura feeling scared/insecure about the connections he has for someone else. Matty in the red flanno top, VO lady says "But has he fallen for someone else". Laura is going to put it all on the line at the RC..

I need to see the add again, I'll try and record tv to catch it again

And here we go.  Bring on "the F1 obstacle" (IMO) Laura's fear of being hurt.  We could have written this entire season's script from the BTS pics!  Glad the pole mystery is solved.  I guess the only pics of Thailand from the preview are the boats and beach then?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:36 pm

Totally the script with Laura's "fear"... literally the storyboard we saw BTS pics. This season is soooo scripted to me. Ugh
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:40 pm

@SugarandSpice....Matty was not wearing a red flannel shirt in the kissing SC pole we have though.

ETA adding the kissing SC pole

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Img_1374
Source: Poster Sundy's SC from TenPlay

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:42 pm

mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice....Matty was not wearing a red flannel shirt in kissing SC pole we have though.

Correct. The flow of the ad was SD with Laura with poles, then next day matty in red flanno with VO, "But has he fallen for someone else" or along those lines

I wonder if the treetops is not a SD but a GD
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:43 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice....Matty was not wearing a red flannel shirt in kissing SC pole we have though.

Correct. The flow of the ad was SD with Laura with poles, then next day matty in red flanno with VO, "But has he fallen for someone else" or along those lines

OMG @Sugarandspice rewind take a pic of that whole ad!!!! i need to see those damn poles cantstopl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:45 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

OMG @Sugarandspice rewind take a pic of that whole ad!!!! i need to see those damn poles cantstopl

I cant I dont have a recorder, just TV so no rewinding Upset I have my phone at the ready though (I swear they better show it again, I'd rather be watching netflix than Dr Phil laugh out loud )
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:47 pm

@SugarandSpice....we already have the GDs lined up as such from the Episode guide.

Episode 11: going to the circus or whatever thingy they showed in the preview with all their kiddie pics is called
Episode 12: Boxing GD

Episode 13 is the F6 to F4 mini dates. If the flying fox date is in Episode 13, I can't imagine that they showed Cobie already in the F6 in the promos from last night, jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:56 pm

mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice....we already have the GDs lined up as such from the Episode guide.

Episode 11: going to the circus or whatever thingy they showed in the preview with all their kiddie pics is called
Episode 12: Boxing GD

Episode 13 is the F6 to F4 mini dates. If the flying fox date is in Episode 13, I can't imagine that they showed Cobie already in the F6 in the promos from last night, jmo though.

IA i think Cobies is the 2nd SD in ep 11... but if they showed the poles for laura maybe Matty felt guilty for not taking Laura on a 2nd SD so he did what he did with Lisa and just took her for a a little mini SD back to his bach pad or something?or the other way around laura get SD and cobie gets a mini SD???no idea  question

ETA i need to see this ad my tv is on dr phil now too Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:58 pm

So wait. Is it confirmed that the Ep 11 SD is Laura?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:01 am

ssin0547 wrote:So wait. Is it confirmed that the Ep 11 SD is Laura?

I don't think we can confirm anything yet. Like @leapoffaith said, time with Laura could be an extra date like Lisa had
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:04 am

@leapoffaith...I am only going by the SCs you posted which was teh shown last night and I am inferring that that was the promo for Episode 11 just because of timing that it was shown. Question for you, did they show Matty in the red flannel shirt in a location that looked like a SD or was he at the Bahcie pad, I saw an open field in the SC but please confirm what else what is the background of that SC that you saw....TIA.

They did mix Elise's SQT from Episode 10 into the Episode 6 SD promo for Tara so who knows who is making the season promo cuts as that was just one snafu that we know about already.

@ssin0547....the SCs we have currently shows Matty wearing a red flannel shirt similar to what he wore in the DT flying fox pic released for Cobie. But poster SugarandSpice has posted now that they showed a commercial that had Laura in it with the kissing SC poles...we have no idea when this would be yet because it was just shown today, so it could be they are projecting ahead to another Episode or not. The one released last night was the red flannel shirt....at least that's what we have for now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:11 am

mercieme wrote:@leapoffaith...I am only going by the SCs you posted which was teh shown last night and I am inferring that that was the promo for Episode 11 just because of timing that it was shown. Question for you, did they show Matty in the red flannel shirt in a location that looked like a SD or was he at the Bahcie pad, I saw an open field in the SC but please confirm what else what is the background of that SC that you saw....TIA.

They did mix Elise's SQT from Episode 10 into the Episode 6 SD promo for Tara so who knows who is making the season promo cuts as that was just one snafu that we know about already.

@ssin0547....the SCs we have currently shows Matty wearing a red flannel shirt similar to what he wore in the DT flying fox pic released for Cobie. But poster SugarandSpice has posted now that they showed a commercial that had Laura in it with the kissing SC poles...we have no idea when this would be yet because it was just shown today, so it could be they are projecting ahead to another Episode or not. The one released last night was the red flannel shirt....at least that's what we have for now.

:yes: you are correct @mercieme that ad i saw last night started with a VO saying 730 Wednesday then Matty in the red/black flanny during the day and then VO saying "all the girls are falling for matty, but who has matty fallen for" and they show Elises(imo) SQT them walking down stairs. which both SCaps i posted in SC thread yes hope that makes sense dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2