SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by BlueJeans Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17 am

Goodness me! 17 pages of episode discussion mostly for Elise!! I loved their date. Felt very natural and real. If she doesnt win I am going to be so devastated for her sad

Otherwise, I think they are a perfect match

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:52 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:I'm not even focussing on the GD. Just want to rewatch the SD (the only one I've wanted to watch again). So we've got two things that never lie to support Laura/Elise. Laura has the Sportsbet odds and Elise has the F1 music (old and new) which do we trust?

The F1 kiss music was NOT for the kiss though.  I'm going to make a bold prediction - they're going to use it again - for a KISS - between Laura and Matty in a later episode.  They be messing with us, IMO.

@bobette I'm wondering the same. But Im looking at my Laura lifeboat, and it could be leaking.

I know....I'm so confused. And sad for Laura if she's not f1.....especially since IMO she's not understood by a lot of viewers, even though IMO she's very very charismatic and I loved loved loved their sd and sqt. Haven't had much of a feeling about Elise thus far, and haven't seen the epi yet, but from what I've been hearing she seems like a really downtoearth person, the type I usually root for and would wish for for matty. Aaaaaacccckkkkkk. Soooo torn. But to tell the truth, the minute we saw Elise slipped about moving to Sydney that sure seemed to me the fat lady had sung. This will be a hard couple of epis, as I do better when I don't like one of the f2 and can cheer on my fave - now where to put my emotional energy????? But it's a nice problem for matty to have. Sighhhhhh.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Did anyone record last nights episode on free to air. If so counts you please take a photo of the single date promo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Does anyone else get champagne on their dates or just Elise?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:43 pm

Sundy wrote:Did anyone record last nights episode on free to air. If so counts you please take a photo of the single date promo

I've got it recorded but i have no idea how to scap from my tv?? Do I just take a photo of my telly with the paused pic?????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Sundy wrote:Does anyone else get champagne on their dates or just Elise?

Laura had champagne on her sqt
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:51 pm

*edit* I saw no passion with Elise's kiss and I thought his kiss with Laura on the boat was very passionate.
It reminded me of Sam and Snezana. Very big physical attraction.
Laura also got the first kiss which he passed up on his first date with Eloura. To me he seems to be going through the motions with the other girls.
Having said that we have seen no interaction with Laura lately so *I* can't gauge his connection properly.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:02 pm

Michdealm wrote:*edit* I saw no passion with Elise's kiss and I thought his kiss with Laura on the boat was very passionate.
Laura also got the first kiss which he passed up on his first date with Eloura. To me he seems to be going through the motions with the other girls.
Having said that we have seen no interaction with Laura lately so *I* can't gauge his connection properly.

I'm with you, @Michdealm.  As much as I love love LOVE Elise and thought she was very natural, very genuine and brought out a more relaxed, more "real" Matty, and I think she's definitely into him, I just didn't see the same desire/attraction from Matty.  

Nothing I have seen with the other women rivals the heat I see with Laura and Matty  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 1105969562 (and I say that as an Elise fan).  JMO

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Michdealm wrote:*edit* I saw no passion with Elise's kiss and I thought his kiss with Laura on the boat was very passionate.
I think the kiss with Elise was building up in passion but they cut it short.  I thought there's was a great date and Matty was pleasantly surprised at their connection.  I'm missing Laura time too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:44 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Did anyone record last nights episode on free to air. If so counts you please take a photo of the single date promo

I've got it recorded but i have no idea how to scap from my tv?? Do I just take a photo of my telly with the paused pic?????
Exactly. I normally take a photo from my phone with the picture paused and then upload as I normally would. Let me know if you need help from here
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Billysmom wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:

The F1 kiss music was NOT for the kiss though.  I'm going to make a bold prediction - they're going to use it again - for a KISS - between Laura and Matty in a later episode.  They be messing with us, IMO.

@bobette I'm wondering the same. But Im looking at my Laura lifeboat, and it could be leaking.

I know....I'm so confused. And sad for Laura if she's not f1.....especially since IMO she's not understood by a lot of viewers, even though IMO she's very very charismatic and I loved loved loved their sd and sqt. Haven't had much of a feeling about Elise thus far, and haven't seen the epi yet, but from what I've been hearing she seems like a really downtoearth person, the type I usually root for and would wish for for matty. Aaaaaacccckkkkkk. Soooo torn. But to tell the truth, the minute we saw Elise slipped about moving to Sydney that sure seemed to me the fat lady had sung. This will be a hard couple of epis, as I do better when I don't like one of the f2 and can cheer on my fave - now where to put my emotional energy????? But it's a nice problem for matty to have. Sighhhhhh.....

Look i like both girls! i'm not to invested this season on either i actually like both girls the same. I am however excited for Matty he has 2 great girls to choose from and excited at the possibility of a slow burn actually winning Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 2498057887 though i will feel sad for the f2 who ever it is, but thankfully not as bad as i felt for Nikki. In saying this i really can't see Laura being F1 if she doesn't get a 2nd SD, and same goes for Elise, so whoever gets that 2nd date out of them two i think will be f1.. JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:27 pm

OMG! Guys! The Poles! The Damn poles! Ok let me elaborate laugh out loud

I'm home sick watching day time tv, waiting to see an ad for the Bachelor. Finally, it delivered. The ad was quite long and all about Laura. She is on a SD with matty (kissing in front of those damn poles!), she opens up and says she is really liking him. The ad then continues with Laura feeling scared/insecure about the connections he has for someone else. Matty in the red flanno top, VO lady says "But has he fallen for someone else". Laura is going to put it all on the line at the RC..

I need to see the add again, I'll try and record tv to catch it again
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2