SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:29 am

Bobette wrote:Have posted kissing video on Elise's thread (for research) and confirm no tongue.  Repeat.  No visible tongue.

There was more than this shown on the episode. It got more passionate from here

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:31 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Okay so Episode aside...If Matty was faking that chemistry with Elise...well he deserves an Oscar. Will wait for the second SD for both Elise and Laura to make a firm decision.

This is something that comes up for me every season.  I usually see WAY more chemistry with the Lead & F2s.  Not sure if they're more relaxed because it's not the person they're really into so they don't feel they need to impress them, or they're just like "better make the most of this before I'm off the market" but I always think they're more into it with the 2s.  Anyway, I haven't watched the episode yet so will revisit this point later when I have made a thorough assessment of their intimacy levels.

Tell me this though please fellow sleuthers:  Was.  There.  Tongue? :detective

@Bobette not possible to see tongue because Matty's hands were in the way, they were all over her face.

You guys have covered it all well tonight, the Elise train is going strong! Laura is on the back burner for the moment to let Elise build some momentum. If Elise gets the next SD, OMG, social media will go nuts!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:51 am

Bobette wrote:Have posted kissing video on Elise's thread (for research) and confirm no tongue.  Repeat.  No visible tongue.
IA, not tongue like with Laura but it wasn't closed mouth like Tara's kiss. I'm sure there was more as it looked like it was heating up.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:53 am

What struck me most is that Elise got the "new/Lee F1" theme music for her kiss.

If she is F1, then that music is the new F1 theme music.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:02 am

@AllAboutLove

I cant recall, In the Notebook date when Lee got the old F1 music, did him and Georgia kiss?

Also, in their (GL/Lee) first SD, did the old F1 music play at any point?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 am

I just looked at the last "date" with Laura, while kissing on the boat and he doesnt at all seem relaxed with her. There is no emotions in his voice. For me, only from what I have been seeing here from the date with Elise, he is much more himself with Elise. I am sooo afraid of being wrong though.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 am

@ssin0547 yes in his 2nd SD they kissed with the old F1 music

I can't remember if the old F1 music played at any point in the first SD ep what stood out was that Lee had NEW music that had never before been on a season and when he had his first kiss with Georgia. Elise had the same.

Here is all the F1-music in one post https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4319p36-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-possible-f1-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1230314
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:35 am

The old F1 music did not play at any point during GL/Lee first date and first kiss, just the new music.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:36 am

Next ep

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:40 am

As I was saying before why would they give Laura and Matty his and GL's music from The Bachelorette if he wants to move on.  It would be mean IMO to have the same music as your ex. You'd want entirely new music for a new love story surely.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:44 am

ssin0547 wrote:OMG!!!!!! Guys I'm on the Elise train now people!!!!!!

I give in. I am finally on the train too. I didn't see it until tonight. WOW
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:12 am

mercieme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:The kiss has happened. The music that played was the same music that played for Georgia and Lees first kiss on the beach!!

Thanks girl......@brownravens.....you called this yesterday girl that GL/Lee first music might happen, way to go :claphands

YES! I'm so excited that this finally happened!!!!!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2