SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:53 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:So the promo was very GD heavy with simone for Ep11, so I'm guessing she will be the bachelorette whose effort backfires. In terms of the second single date, there was a glimpse of a nighttime scene Matty and Lady walking to a couch. My partner thinks he spotted "Hockey legs" laugh out loud CLearly we are in need of SC's

SugarAndSpice wrote: S5, Ep11 - Aug 30
Some bachelorettes are left reeling when Matty invites someone on a second single date. Later, one bachelorette's effort to impress backfires in spectacular fashion but will she be the next to leave?

Source: Foxtel Ep11 ep12

Elise has fantastic legs! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:54 am

@SugarandSpice....were the legs of the girl completely exposed? Asking because I am curious how your partner thought they were hockey legs...TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:54 am

@mercieme It looked like a shirt skirt with a lacy top (similar to the top elora wore)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 am

Could it be Lisa?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:56 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:@mercieme It looked like a shirt skirt with a lacy top (similar to the top elora wore)
Ok thanks....Elise loves those skirts even from her IG is why I asked.

@Sundy...the episode guide says second date so it can't be Lisa me thinks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jen was there to play a role.
Now she's gone.
The end.

jmo

Now watch her milk it for all it's worth in the tabloids. Uuuugghhhh.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:04 am

@Sundy I think it is either Laura or Elise based on a few quick SC. I'll post them over in the SC thread, but feel free to update them. I dont have any video of the "sneak peak" ad that showed the SD, only the preview for next week
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:08 am

ssin0547 wrote:Okay so Episode aside...If Matty was faking that chemistry with Elise...well he deserves an Oscar. Will wait for the second SD for both Elise and Laura to make a firm decision.

This is something that comes up for me every season. I usually see WAY more chemistry with the Lead & F2s. Not sure if they're more relaxed because it's not the person they're really into so they don't feel they need to impress them, or they're just like "better make the most of this before I'm off the market" but I always think they're more into it with the 2s. Anyway, I haven't watched the episode yet so will revisit this point later when I have made a thorough assessment of their intimacy levels.

Tell me this though please fellow sleuthers: Was. There. Tongue? :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 am

@Bobette I don't think there was tongue, but will happily be proven wrong! And it wasn't a face-eating kiss either!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:22 am

solaroo wrote:@Bobette  I don't think there was tongue, but will happily be proven wrong!  And it wasn't a face-eating kiss either!

I don't know... his hands were in the way most of the time, but it certainly wasnt those top of the lip peck type kisses he gives Tara for example.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:25 am

Have posted kissing video on Elise's thread (for research) and confirm no tongue. Repeat. No visible tongue.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 am

I have to see this episode. dizzy

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2