SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:55 am

Am I the only one not ignoring what is being said here. Do they usually say that the f2 and lead are falling for each other the more they are together?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:55 am

@iamreal2u which group date pic are you talking about?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:57 am

Also, how many times does he have to bring up Elises dad?? I swear its like hes just interested in Elise because he liked her dad.

Because after the fishing thing, he had plenty of chances to spend more time with her, but he only showed interest after seeing her dad lmaoo

Edit: Idk yall I just have soo much to rant about

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:57 am

Haha I called in July that I'm going down with this ship so i'm sticking to it Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 1f61d

Yeah I'm still digging the vibes between Elise and Matty. I'm just hoping he's smarter than Richie and doesn't just pick with Little Matty. In real life attraction/passion is important but in every relationship it does fade. Just even the chats with Elise feel more realistic than Laura IMO. And I honestly think TV producers surely want a surprise - what on earth is the point of a show where everyone can predict the ending?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:58 am

dolcimumma wrote:@iamreal2u which group date pic are you talking about?

Saw it earlier. Will find it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:59 am

To be fair, I think Matty is a decent lead. I like that he seems respectful of the girls (bar Leah and how he went on the high horse with the stripping thing) but I like how he seems quite clued in to how they're thinking and I liked that he was straight up with Sharlene, Jen and it looks as though with Elora tomorrow. Is he the best lead ever? No I don't think so but he is FAARRRR better than Richie (more articulate, more mature and more worldly). Look he was going to get slammed either which way. All the girls left (bar Lisa and maybe Flo) are invested at his stage so any of them would have gotten heartbroken. But I will say with Laura he is Captain Obvious and to be honest even if I didn't sleuth this season I still would have been bored with the fact that Laura is the obvious winner. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:59 am

@iamreal2u....you are not alone, based on the show stats of SM postings; lead says what they feel about F1 and F2 says what they feel about lead. They ran this script in both Sam W and Richie's seasons. But this is to be expected every season, I am staying put in what I have sleuthed about this season and not going to waiver until the finale Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:01 am

Even non-sleuthers on SM all seem to have the same views as a lot of us here. All can see the winner is obviously Laura but not many seem excited by it.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:01 am

ssin0547 wrote:To be fair, I think Matty is a decent lead. I like that he seems respectful of the girls (bar Leah and how he went on the high horse with the stripping thing) but I like how he seems quite clued in to how they're thinking and I liked that he was straight up with Sharlene, Jen and it looks as though with Elora tomorrow. Is he the best lead ever? No I don't think so but he is FAARRRR better than Richie (more articulate, more mature and more worldly). Look he was going to get slammed either which way. All the girls left (bar Lisa and maybe Flo) are invested at his stage so any of them would have gotten heartbroken. But I will say with Laura he is Captain Obvious and to be honest even if I didn't sleuth this season I still would have been bored with the fact that Laura is the obvious winner. JMO.

Yea, as much as Matty annoys me, he is still 100x better that Richie and B***e
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:03 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Screen10
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:05 am

iamreal2u wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:Honestly, Matty is so annoying. He takes everything serious, you cant even make a joke with the guy, say anything or make any movements without him questioning everything.

He's such a downer

To me he's the exact opposite with Elise.  He usually jokes around with her.  Noticed in the group date picture who was next to him.

Yea, hes been easy on her, and also easy on Cobie (probs cause she seems sensitive)

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:08 am

BlueJeans wrote:Even non-sleuthers on SM all seem to have the same views as a lot of us here. All can see the winner is obviously Laura but not many seem excited by it.
Yup Season 5 described right there. F1 obvious but most people don't care for her (based on SM).

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2