SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:29 am

mercieme wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:they didnt show the part when matty said "this changes everything" when he was wearing the striped shirt. anyone else notice???

Who do you reckon that part was for? Thanks.

It looked like he said it during his date with Elise (to the cameras), but they cut it out from the episode which sucks. I wonder what he was talking about
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:30 am

dolcimumma wrote:@NostalgicNZA when did he say that? Very interesting!  I only remember in the sneak peak him saying "I didn't expect this' but when was that said??

crap maybe i remembered wrong, lemme check again!!
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Let me just say... I can NOT deal if Elise if F2 and after her dad told Matty not to use her for a story line that she gets used as a slow burn story line led by Matty :pout
That's what I'm thinking too. I really don't think that Matty would take Elise all the way through if she wasn't his f1.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:34 am

Just Looking wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:He didn't look super happy when she told him she loved him IMO
She didn't tell him she loved him.  She said she liked him etc.
Yeah sorry that was my bad. I was distracted by my daughter/husband/sister/dinner.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:37 am

mercieme wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:they didnt show the part when matty said "this changes everything" when he was wearing the striped shirt. anyone else notice???

Nope they didn't cut it out. It was there. It was after him and Elise kissed, and he said "Knowing what I feel for elise right now, I'll be honest, it was something that I did not expect at all" - seen roughly 38min into the episode (for reference)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:38 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Nope they didn't cut it out. It was there. It was after him and Elise kissed, and he said "Knowing what I feel for elise right now, I'll be honest, it was something that I did not expect at all" - seen roughly 38min into the episode (for reference)

Thanks yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:40 am

I have to say contrary to most people, I just don't see it between Laura and Matty. There interactions seem forced and unauthentic. I'm not feeling the warmth between them at all. Maybe me being the eternal optimist but still think Elise and Matty just gel and flow naturally.

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:43 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Oh man. Elise is such a top chick. Like seriously she is a Nikki and girls like her don't come around every day. I'm so sad for her but the writings on the wall now after that F1 music played for Laura sad((((( 

Elise already knew when she said they're good on paper but she doesn't feel the spark. She is the sacrificial lamb this season. I remember someone said maybe Matty needed a break before her SD to get ready to throw her under the bus and to be honest I think this is true.

That was me and seeing it play out, I believe it more than ever.  

I'm also wondering the reason Elise has been so hidden till now was perhaps because he wanted to do the least amount of "damage" to F2 and do the least amount of acting, so they put off introducing her story for as long as possible.  He just really wasn't cut out for this role, IMO.  Should have just asked Laura out at Icebergs and passed the Lead to someone else, IMO.

That's an interesting theory, and if that is the case I've been wondering if the Laura (and her jewellery) overkill this season is also part of a new strategy to try and reduce F1 backlash and get the public more on board with the F1 overall... though I think that's probably overestimating the generosity of the producers!! After all, the underdog F2 story suits them so well for always setting up their next lead // potential lead pool (a la Matty!).

Last edited by ideas_ideas on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:44 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Thank you! I guess I was defs not paying attention to their date laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:46 am

Honestly, Matty is so annoying. He takes everything serious, you cant even make a joke with the guy, say anything or make any movements without him questioning everything.

He's such a downer
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:51 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Honestly, Matty is so annoying. He takes everything serious, you cant even make a joke with the guy, say anything or make any movements without him questioning everything.

He's such a downer

To me he's the exact opposite with Elise. He usually jokes around with her. Noticed in the group date picture who was next to him.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:53 am

Bloody hell I think we can all see what's coming now. I feel sooo gutted for Elise. The only way to make this right is to cut her at F3 or F4. Otherwise it has to be F1. sad sad sad

Laura and Matty just do not seem authetic at all but Matty is so attracted to her.

Also sick to death of seeing her jewellery everywhere. So OTT

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2