SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:16 am

A similar thing was brought up a few pages ago. Matty asked the psychic if he and Laura are compatible. Psychic says in terms of attraction yes but there still needs to be something more.

Elise then says they are a good match on paper but unsure if there's a mutual spark.

Matty has to choose between attraction or compatibility. Laura or Elise.

Please for the love of god choose compatibility!!!! (Doubt it)

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:19 am

BlueJeans wrote:A similar thing was brought up a few pages ago. Matty asked the psychic if he and Laura are compatible. Psychic says in terms of attraction yes but there still needs to be something more.

Elise then says they are a good match on paper but unsure if there's a mutual spark.

Maybe in that regards in would be better if they did a Fantasy suite. So many of these boys seem to be thinking with the wrong head. Maybe better to get the deed out of the way then choose

Last edited by ssin0547 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:19 am

Does anyone know when Flo's 2nd date is? The helicopter one.
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:20 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Does anyone know when Flo's 2nd date is? The helicopter one.

Tomorrow night...Episode 12.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:21 am

@mercieme Thanks, what about Cobie? (if that flying fox one is a SD)
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:22 am

ssin0547 wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:A similar thing was brought up a few pages ago. Matty asked the psychic if he and Laura are compatible. Psychic says in terms of attraction yes but there still needs to be something more.

Maybe in that regards in would be better if they did a Fantasy suite. So many of these boys seem to be thinking with the wrong head. Maybe better to get the deed out of the way then choose

I completely agree with you here @ssin0547
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:23 am

I think the flying fox may be part of the final 6 mini dates? He may take them all on location somewhere?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:24 am

Emayem wrote:I think the flying fox may be part of the final 6 mini dates? He may take them all on lication somewhere?

@Emayem, I posted similar earlier....I think Cobie makes F6 and it's between Lisa or Elora that leaves tomorrow Episode 12 IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 am

Emayem wrote:I think the flying fox may be part of the final 6 mini dates? He may take them all on location somewhere?

Thanks! I completely forgot about the mini dates! i havent paid attention to a season since snez and sam haha
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:27 am

I agree. Got to be Lisa that goes first I assume, she hasn't had a date since week one, he can't justify keeping her there any longer.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:29 am

Emayem wrote:I agree. Got to be Lisa that goes first I assume, she hasn't had a date since week one, he can't justify keeping her there any longer.

IA....if Lisa leaves tomorrow, that will be a faux pas IMO from SportsBet...they had her at F2 until last week now she is F4 based on the last stats that was posted here.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:31 am

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2