SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:12 pm

@iamreal2u @natik .... ladies me three, the cutest moves IMO.

@natik...I am just waiting to see if you will have time to make any videos for "Matlise" after the season is over if all goes as we have sleuthed giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by natik Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:20 pm

mercieme wrote:@iamreal2u @natik .... ladies me three, the cutest moves IMO.

@natik...I am just waiting to see if you will have time to make any videos for "Matlise" after the season is over if all goes as we have sleuthed giggling

I am gonna try to take some time for that Hugesmile bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by jemmm19 Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:21 pm

Sorry if this isn't the right spot to post but do we know the finale date yet ?

jemmm19

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:24 pm

jemmm19 wrote:Sorry if this isn't the right spot to post but do we know the finale date yet ?

welcomebanner @jemmm19

The finale date has not been annouced by Channel Ten who is the network for the show.

However the executive producer of the show said in an interview that was posted here that there are only 16 episodes for this season so by my calculation we have 6 episodes yet so IMO the finale will be Thursday Sept 14th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Thanks @BlueJeans...here is the official episode 11 preview, same one that Poster SugarandSpice kindly recorded and posted for us last week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Wondering who says "when I have to see them with him" in the preview? It's followed by Laura, but not sure if it's a splice and dice? Tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:18 am

Hey all! I started watching Matty's season a few days ago. First of all, he should be nicknamed the "kissing bandit." laugh out loud Secondly, I really like Tara. She seems like a fun girl! I can't really warm up to Laura and I honestly can't see them together. Jmo. Something that drives me nuts is when Matty interrupts the ladies mid sentence to make out with them! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 2292733854 Knock.it.off. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:22 am

hi @Mommyof2 good to see you on this side this season. You got a good one that you like in Tara, she is also the general audience's favorite and she is hilarious oh my goodness.

Regarding Matty's kissing, out of the 22 girls on his season, he has kissed 6 so far and we are about 6 episodes left. What do you think of this compared to the US series, i feel like the Bachie guys on the US series kiss more but then they get more girls to start out so maybe it's even giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:09 am

We were wondering why they didnt show Laura being upset in the CP in last week episode.

Could this be the reason? Womans Day speculated that the producers dont want to show the 'fights' between Laura and Elora because they may want to have one of them as the Bachelorette.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4828568/amp/Explosive-arguments-Bachelor-s-Laura-Elora.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:20 am

Billysmom wrote:Wondering who says "when I have to see them with him" in the preview? It's followed by Laura, but not sure if it's a splice and dice? Tia
I think it's Tara who says that but not 100% sure.  I think Elise says "there's a lot of chemistry there"

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:22 am

Billysmom wrote:Wondering who says "when I have to see them with him" in the preview? It's followed by Laura, but not sure if it's a splice and dice? Tia

Hmm, it's hard to tell. My first thought was Lisa, but maybe Cobie??
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:45 am

jemmm19 wrote:Hi,
Do we know the finale air date yet ?
Welcomeparty! @jemmm19. There's no set date yet but the finale will likely be Sept 14 and Sophie's season starting the week after
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2