SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:49 pm

I don't think bachelor contestants are gonna be bacheloreetes tbh. The timing is just wrong because it airs 1-2 weeks after the finale.
Also, if they were gonna be the bachelorette for the following year, no one would care about them by then.

Personally, I want them to stop recycling contestants and bring new faces for both bachelors and bachelorettes
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:51 pm

I can see Elise working in sports media after this if she wanted to, rather than becoming the next Bachelorette

Last edited by BlueJeans on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cant spell lol)

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:54 pm

@BlueJeans when I watched the living room interview Matty had and they spun the chocolate wheel. When Amanda read out the list about his potential F1 the last on the list was wanted to work in media ?????

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:58 pm

@dolcimumma....please rewind. Unfortunately I can't watch anything on TenPlay hence my question. Are you saying that this Amanda person spun the wheel and the wheel list had "works in media" as one of the clues about the F1 or Matty had to say if he was ok if his F1 worked in media or not....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:03 pm

Billysmom wrote:If Laura turns out to be f1, wouldn't Elise be a candidate for bachette? Tho I like Tara a lot too.

BlueJeans wrote:I can see Elise working in sports media after this if she wanted to, rather than becoming the next Bachelorette

I agree with this (Elise working in sports media) and TBH I think that would be a MUCH better way for her to meet a partner with similar interests who appreciates her the way IMO Matty doesn't. Also, realistically speaking, IMO she hasn't been given enough airtime to gain he kind of following a returnee Lead requires, and although she is adored here and by the rest of the cast & crew, the general public still seem luke warm about her from what I've read on SM.

Tara IMO has a better chance of being the Lead as her fan base would be hard for TPTB to ignore. I think they will wait to see what happens when she is eliminated. If there's the kind of outcry to rival Matty's exit, they may approach her with an offer. Not sure it would work though since part of her appeal is her complete lack of filter and Lead needs to be able to choose their words carefully and conceal/fake emotions - I'm not sure Tara could (or would want) to do that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:04 pm

@mercieme so she got Matty to spin this chocolate wheel and when it landed on a number they read out a list of things about the potential girl but wouldn't say a name. First time he spun it landed on 18 and they said No no no spin again and he got 21. Amanda the host of the show read out a list regarding the girl assigned to the number (no names were mentioned) i.e. she's beautiful, intelligent, etc etc. Anyway the last on the list was wants to work in media!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 pm

They mention that they love Laura's earring on this... SO. MUCH. PROMOTION. what on earth is happening here??

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/the-bachelor-unpacked-episode-11
^ this is the Bachelor Unpacked for those outside of Oz
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:14 pm

@dolcimumma....thank you so much for that recap....very interesting indeed. So do you think the folks on the Living Room know who the F1 is? How was Matty's expression when they were reading the list, thanks again.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:30 pm

mercieme wrote:@dolcimumma....thank you so much for that recap....very interesting indeed. So do you think the folks on the Living Room know who the F1 is? How was Matty's expression when they were reading the list, thanks again.

I could be wrong, but IMO Amanda Keller (the host) was taking a comedic stab at the whoever is F1. Implying that those that go on the Bachelor want 15min of fame to propel them into a career in media. Considering her other comments about Matty's F1 were along the lines of "She's beautiful, smart and has her original teeth", I take everything she said as being purposefully vague and "comedic".
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:33 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:@dolcimumma....thank you so much for that recap....very interesting indeed. So do you think the folks on the Living Room know who the F1 is? How was Matty's expression when they were reading the list, thanks again.

I could be wrong, but IMO Amanda Keller (the host) was taking a comedic stab at the whoever is F1. Implying that those that go on the Bachelor want 15min of fame to propel them into a career in media. Considering her other comments about Matty's F1 were along the lines of "She's beautiful, smart and has her original teeth", I take everything she said as being purposefully vague and "comedic".

Yea, that's how I saw it too, meaning that it can be any of the girls
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Ok thanks ladies, thanks for clarifying yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:46 pm

mercieme wrote:@leapoffaith...laugh out loud girl, I left you a message on the SM thread....please check it out...thanks.

@BlueJeans....it is very common in the franchise across the globe IMO for the leads and a non-F1 person to have something in their names or unites them, happens in the US series all the time for sure.
Agree, Peter and Rachel got their own wine room key

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2