SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by natik Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:18 pm

mercieme wrote:Episode 12 Preview...the fact that Tara is shown saying she won't be surprised if Elora is sent home IMO implies that Elora stays so me thinks Lisa is out tonight.

Same! I am pretty sure the producers wanted Elora to stay for one more week to keep things interesting till the HTD. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:22 pm

If Laura is F1 they haven't lined anyone up to potentially be the next Bette IMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:44 pm

ssin0547 wrote:If Laura is F1 they haven't lined anyone up to potentially be the next Bette IMO

I disagree i think Tara is fan fave and probably F3 so plenty of time to fall and be broken hearted and be the bachette. Even her meet tara on episode 1 she was drinking wine with her sisters and said something like "i'm ready for it to rain men" or something like that.....But then again I agree that Laura would get bachette if she is F2 :crazed

I just watched the episode and i feel really sick in my stomach....I don't know why?????!!!!!!either i'm catching my kids vomiting bug or the feeling that Matty is pushing Laura to not be guarded then break her heart.. scratch

I just want the season to be over already and i need more SCs now to play with please !!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:55 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:If Laura is F1 they haven't lined anyone up to potentially be the next Bette IMO

I disagree i think Tara is fan fave and probably F3 so plenty of time to fall and be broken hearted and be the bachette. Even her meet tara on episode 1 she was drinking wine with her sisters and said something like "i'm ready for it to rain men" or something like that.....But then again I agree that Laura would get bachette if she is F2 :crazed

I just watched the episode and i feel really sick in my stomach....I don't know why?????!!!!!!either i'm catching my kids vomiting bug or the feeling that Matty is pushing Laura to not be guarded then break her heart.. scratch

I just want the season to be over already and i need more SCs now to play with please !!!!

I thought the same. It seems like her story is the heartbreak and it's going to lead to that in the finale. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:06 pm

natik wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

I thought the same. It seems like her story is the heartbreak and it's going to lead to that in the finale. IMO

Totally!! She is in deep it reminds me so much of how Nikki was.....Also what was Lauras big move that they were advertising?? it never happened?? laugh out loud
I have to say though I wouldn't want to go star gazing with Matty if i was the F1! knowing he has a star with Laura!!!!! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:09 pm

I've conceded that Laura is definitely F1 after that date however did anyone else get Matty and Georgia Bell of Happiness vibes from naming the star together?

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:10 pm

@leapoffaith...laugh out loud girl, I left you a message on the SM thread....please check it out...thanks.

@BlueJeans....it is very common in the franchise across the globe IMO for the leads and a non-F1 person to have something in their names or unites them, happens in the US series all the time for sure.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:25 pm

BlueJeans wrote:I've conceded that Laura is definitely F1 after that date however did anyone else get Matty and Georgia Bell of Happiness vibes from naming the star together?
Major Bell of Happiness vibes. 

There were a few things that stood out to me about the SD. 

1. Why would you want to take your F1 on a date where you're surrounded by people. Seeing a Psychic? Blah. Star gazing is nice if you're out on a mat with a telescope but to me being in that cramped observatory room with a random explaining what is what doesn't scream romance to me. 

2. I've noticed a trend. Usually when the F1 tells the lead how much they like them or live them for the first time , usually the F1 breathes heavily and it looks like their heart is bursting out of their chest. For reference, on the F3 date when Lee told Georgia he liked her, she looked like she wanted to scream with delight. When Alex told Richie she loved him, he was beaming. When Sasha told Sam he loved her she looked like she wanted to cry. I did not see this with Laura and Matty and IMO Matty is easy to read. He sort of just nodded and smiled when she said she liked him but he didn't seem super excited to me. JMO. 

Don't get me wrong, I still think Laura is F1 but these things stood out to me.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:35 pm

@ssin0547 Perhaps it was an early declaration building up to the actual love declaration? She will tell him she loves him towards the end and that will have him beaming.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:42 pm

ssin0547 wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:I've conceded that Laura is definitely F1 after that date however did anyone else get Matty and Georgia Bell of Happiness vibes from naming the star together?
Major Bell of Happiness vibes. 

There were a few things that stood out to me about the SD. 

1. Why would you want to take your F1 on a date where you're surrounded by people. Seeing a Psychic? Blah. Star gazing is nice if you're out on a mat with a telescope but to me being in that cramped observatory room with a random explaining what is what doesn't scream romance to me. 

2. I've noticed a trend. Usually when the F1 tells the lead how much they like them or live them for the first time , usually the F1 breathes heavily and it looks like their heart is bursting out of their chest. For reference, on the F3 date when Lee told Georgia he liked her, she looked like she wanted to scream with delight. When Alex told Richie she loved him, he was beaming. When Sasha told Sam he loved her she looked like she wanted to cry. I did not see this with Laura and Matty and IMO Matty is easy to read. He sort of just nodded and smiled when she said she liked him but he didn't seem super excited to me. JMO. 

Don't get me wrong, I still think Laura is F1 but these things stood out to me.

Re: point 2. Matty looked like he was grinning to me as she was saying it, and even did a little excited eyebrow thing like he was trying to hint to her that yes, he feels the same way too. I thought the rest of the date was awkward and non-romantic up until this point, but then I was like, nope, show is definitely over.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:26 pm

@natik Thanks so much for taking the time to articulate such a lovely and detailed response! bestbud!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:41 pm

If Laura turns out to be f1, wouldn't Elise be a candidate for bachette? Tho I like Tara a lot too.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2