SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:34 am

My question is why have they made Laura so obvious from day one?
The early media coverage, Sportsbet odds, her multiple distiguishable SC in the promo, tagging both Matty and Laura on SM.
It is just so OTT. And as a viewer makes me less invested in watching the finale.
I'm all for a straight up love story but not shoved down my throat. JMO
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:35 am

Bumbleguild wrote:My question is why have they made Laura so obvious from day one?
The early media coverage, Sportsbet odds, her multiple distiguishable SC in the promo, tagging both Matty and Laura on SM.
It is just so OTT. And as a viewer makes me less invested in watching the finale.

IA this whole sentiment is why I am so confused atm? What is the point of a reality TV show where the ending is so obvious? What is the incentive for viewers to watch it?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:39 am

brownravens wrote:
Bumbleguild wrote:My question is why have they made Laura so obvious from day one?

IA this whole sentiment is why I am so confused atm? What is the point of a reality TV show where the ending is so obvious? What is the incentive for viewers to watch it?

Foiler IMO giggling I started out sleuthing on this forum when a similar tactic was used on Des's season on the US Bette series so yeah this is just a mirror season to me...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:42 am

mercieme wrote:
Emayem wrote:I agree. Got to be Lisa that goes first I assume, she hasn't had a date since week one, he can't justify keeping her there any longer.

IA....if Lisa leaves tomorrow, that will be a faux pas IMO from SportsBet...they had her at F2 until last week now she is F4 based on the last stats that was posted here.

Not a faux pas at all - she looked like a frontrunner at the start so a lot of people bid on her which drove her odds down.  When she now leaves, that's a tidy profit for Sportsbet.  As mentioned before, only the odds for the F1 are a risk for SB because that's the only one they will have to pay out against.  If they get the F1 wrong then yes that would be a massive faux pas but with the others they have literally nothing to lose and only profit to gain.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:44 am

This is one of the most fake seasons I've ever watched (and I watch the US shows) :/ JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:46 am

Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:53 am

@Bumbleguild I am kind of bummed to be honest especially because I really love my Aussie shows :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:01 am

@AllAboutLove I think I was expecting a lot from this season with Matty being the lead and the producers not wanting another Nikki/Matty2.0. How wrong I was.
Imagine if they were willing to gamble and keep us guessing till the FRC.

Ps. The small part of me that believes in Matty is still plugging the holes sprouting up on my Elise ship. #whoels
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:34 am

Ugh.

I feel sick to my stomach.

If Elise ends up F2 after everything she's gone through (wanting to leave, being told not to, her dad telling Matty essentially not to 'use her', etc) I am going to hunt Matty down at Icebergs and pour a drink on him.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:52 am

Sundy wrote:Elise and Matty have depth, Matty and Laura have passion. Which way is he going to choose

I see how Elise and matty are a lot alike, but, jmo, I think matty and Laura have a lot in common as well.... Laura's very active physically, and has a nurturing side, if her relationship with her fur babies is any indication. We haven't had the opportunity yet to hear much about her relationship with her own family except in interviews post show, so it's possible she's close to her family too...? But yes, m and l do appear to have a strong physical attraction as well, jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:53 am

OMG I just watched Matty and Laura's date. It's Game Over, IMO. I cannot see any universe in which Laura is not F1 after that date. I actually thought they were great together. Now I just want this whole thing to wrap up quickly to spare Elise too much heartbreak. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:00 pm

It's only F7 which means if Elise is F2 then Elise is going to be led on and reassured all the way to the end by none other than Mr Slow Burn Matty himself.

I wonder what reassurance Matty will give Elise's dad on HTDs? Because if Elise is F2 after all this, I have a feeling what is said in those interviews is only half correct - and the part that is correct is the part that Elise's dad told Matty not to lead his daughter on for a show or a 'story' line... (aka 'slow burn') because I sure as heck don't think Papa Stacy is team Matty J if he led on his daughter after he told Matty not to

:shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2