SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:02 am

Man that was better than I thought it would be. I am going to be seriously annoyed if she is F2 now. That was the most real date of the season so far

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:04 am

That was hands down the BEST date of this whole season imo

Blows them all out of the water 

It just flowed and felt so REAL

heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:04 am

Skeppy wrote:I am the most skeptical person EVER and this is melting my heart.

Either these producers are VERY good at their jobs (and very evil) or this is the cinderella story we all want to see.

Unfortunately,IMO, I think they are evil. Remember Heather and Nikki. They let us fall in love with them and they never got their Cinderella story. They only times I have ever seen the love story clearly was Art and Matilda and Georgia and Lee.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:04 am

ssin0547 wrote:Group date time all the girls

Elise on the GD...I thought I saw her in the promo but was not totally sure.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:05 am

Is it just me or does Matty seem to be glowing after that date?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:05 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:06 am

Social medi going nuts for Elise. She is every single one of us, so relatable. She's a girl, standing in front of a boy asKing him to love her
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:07 am

ssin0547 wrote:Is it just me or does Matty seem to be glowing after that date?

He looked like he was on cloud nine 

Either he is a really good actor or he genuinely had an incredible connection with Elise and it blew him away

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:07 am

ssin0547 wrote:Is it just me or does Matty seem to be glowing after that date?

He tells Jen later that life is a 10/10......let's hope Elise has something to do with that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:07 am

Hey guys. GUYS. Do you think they might be going for a slow burn edit with Elise?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:08 am

Guys I just remembered Michelle said Matty is in trouble if he gives Elise a chance...that tell me there were some girls that saw Elise as a good fit for Matty..jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:08 am

Elise is on the GD too!!

SQT... SD... and on GD and has her own team where she is picking people on her team

Feels like it's the beginning of the Elise and Matty show now
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2