SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:08 am

Tara beatingheart

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:10 am

Bobette wrote:Hey guys.  GUYS.  Do you think they might be going for a slow burn edit with Elise?

Source

@bobette I'm really not certain yet. I mean, Matty only said about 1000 times in the duration of their date.. to be sure I'd need to hear it at least 1001 times Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 3806527698
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:11 am

Is Matty looking tanned in the ITM of his time with Elise (it's tin teh twitter feed that Bobette posted upthread) wearing that light purple shirt, if so it may have been down after filming IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:11 am

Bobette wrote:Hey guys.  GUYS.  Do you think they might be going for a slow burn edit with Elise?

Source

I don't even care! I am buying it regardless of F1 this or F1 that   

Bring on the slooooow-burn love story. I am here for it :yes:

(I know what I said earlier but pretend I didn't Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 3806527698 )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am

I'm not even focussing on the GD. Just want to rewatch the SD (the only one I've wanted to watch again). So we've got two things that never lie to support Laura/Elise. Laura has the Sportsbet odds and Elise has the F1 music (old and new) which do we trust?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:14 am

god jen needs to go already! she is taking up to much air time i need more of the possible love story happening ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:15 am

ssin0547 wrote:I'm not even focussing on the GD. Just want to rewatch the SD (the only one I've wanted to watch again). So we've got two things that never lie to support Laura/Elise. Laura has the Sportsbet odds and Elise has the F1 music (old and new) which do we trust?

I know! I just want to rewatch that SD with Elise and Matty! *SWOON*  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 1f60d 

I'll worry about sleuthing later and will separate the two... who I like/the love story I watch from the sleuthing for F1. 

Because regardless of what happens, I am loving the love story I am seeing with Elise and Matty and that's what I am watching for   :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:15 am

ssin0547 wrote:I'm not even focussing on the GD. Just want to rewatch the SD (the only one I've wanted to watch again). So we've got two things that never lie to support Laura/Elise. Laura has the Sportsbet odds and Elise has the F1 music (old and new) which do we trust?

I feel like this season has been personally edited just for us sleuthers enjoyment laugh out loud I can see TPTB right now "Give 'em the F1 music, the Georgia/Lee music AND a slow burn edit ... game on Sleuthers!" rotfl
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:15 am

The F1 kiss music was NOT for the kiss though. I'm going to make a bold prediction - they're going to use it again - for a KISS - between Laura and Matty in a later episode. They be messing with us, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:15 am

That's my answer (even before the music played I had her as F1 giggling )

I am skipping to this date once the episode uploads....it seems it lived up to expectation..... that SD was almost half an hour by my tracking....did any of the other SDs last that long so far?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:16 am

I want to believe the music!!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:17 am

Bobette wrote:

The F1 kiss music was NOT for the kiss though.  I'm going to make a bold prediction - they're going to use it again - for a KISS - between Laura and Matty in a later episode.  They be messing with us, IMO.

@bobette I'm wondering the same. But Im looking at my Laura lifeboat, and it could be leaking.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2