SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 am

Sundy wrote:Umm hello Mattys hand in the Elise clip

giggling they also both like the hand to the head move it seems Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:03 am

Elise posted on her IG.
Honestly her pic and the caption make me really sad - in so many ways.
Elise, you deserve so much better sad
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Elise posted on her IG.
jmo
That's exactly what someone commented

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Elise posted on her IG.
jmo

But if Elise is F2, will she put it out there?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:26 am

@ssin0547 She liked that comment on Insta as well sad
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:27 am

Here is the biggest tragedy, IMO: Elise looks at Matty the same way Matty looks at Laura. Upset

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 1TfGDbt

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:52 am

Oh man. Elise is such a top chick. Like seriously she is a Nikki and girls like her don't come around every day. I'm so sad for her but the writings on the wall now after that F1 music played for Laura sad((((( 

Elise already knew when she said they're good on paper but she doesn't feel the spark. She is the sacrificial lamb this season. I remember someone said maybe Matty needed a break before her SD to get ready to throw her under the bus and to be honest I think this is true.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:58 am

Have to say though that psychic part of the date IMO did not go well. Very awkward! Poor woman did not know what to say. Probably saw a bad future ahead!! JMO

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:10 am

So TenPlay is being glitchy as tonight, and won't show me anything past Laura's date, but based on what you all have said, and what little I saw, IMO it is done.

As @Sundy said earlier Matty will choose passion over depth. And there's nothing wrong with that, it's just a shame he has to string Elise along to get there. But that's the nature of the show, the F2 always has to get spun some lines to get there.

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:12 am

ssin0547 wrote:Oh man. Elise is such a top chick. Like seriously she is a Nikki and girls like her don't come around every day. I'm so sad for her but the writings on the wall now after that F1 music played for Laura sad((((( 

Elise already knew when she said they're good on paper but she doesn't feel the spark. She is the sacrificial lamb this season. I remember someone said maybe Matty needed a break before her SD to get ready to throw her under the bus and to be honest I think this is true.

That was me and seeing it play out, I believe it more than ever.  

I'm also wondering the reason Elise has been so hidden till now was perhaps because he wanted to do the least amount of "damage" to F2 and do the least amount of acting, so they put off introducing her story for as long as possible.  He just really wasn't cut out for this role, IMO.  Should have just asked Laura out at Icebergs and passed the Lead to someone else, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:17 am

It is just annoying because he has already been given some many outs. Elise's dad told him not to lead her on and tonight she pretty much implied that if he didn't feel a spark to let her go. I really wish he would have chosen someone else to take to F2. She is going to be devastated and it is going to be hard to watch. JMO
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:18 am

The only part of the date I thought was worth watching was when they were seated on the couch. To be honest, the psychic part reminded me of when Nikki and Richie had that blessing thing and the star naming thing reminded me of Matty and Georgia's Gin date. Also, if I were going on an SD with my F1 I would NOT take them on a date to see a psychic. So that part seemed really weird to me. But yeah Laura has the odds in her favour and she got the F1 music so I would say it's a fine deal. Send the other girls home and give her all the roses. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2