SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:01 am

It's not quite the same @Bobette Laura's not missed out on the tongue as far as we can see!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:26 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:It's not quite the same @Bobette Laura's not missed out on the tongue as far as we can see!

Yeah that's what I mean - it's weird because applying the Bach NZ style of kissing edit, Laura is getting the F2 hot & heavy tongue lashing while Elise is getting the fit-for-church-on-a-Sunday moderate pash, IMO.  And yet I believe they are vice versa so why not show Elise getting the red hot kisses and Laura the pecks.  Unless that's just the way they kiss and there was no editing around it.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:34 am

Do youse see any chemistry with Matty and Florence? Imo he seems the most into Flo. Is there any chance that she could be F1?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:36 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Do youse see any chemistry with Matty and Florence? Imo he seems the most into Flo. Is there any chance that she could be F1?

I think there was chemistry on their date but we haven't seen too much interaction since so we'll have to wait until Thursday on their potential SD to see more I think.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:43 am

Very unpopular opinion: I didn't see any chemistry with Elise on the Single date. Honestly, it felt like Matty was just trying to convince himself to like Elise and it all felt so forced. Nothing against her of course, but I just didn't see a spark.
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:06 pm

I kinda saw it the same way, jmo...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Just watched episode 10 and could the producers make Jen's exit any more dramatic? That tiny suitcase - yea right!

Thought the date was Elise was just fine - not as great as some have raved and not just MOT. I see the strongest bond with Laura and Tara. Don't have a favorite!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:09 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:I have a question, not too sure which topic it would be under. I've noticed people mention 'reshoots' especially for that Florence hand cast date. What exactly is a reshoot? Do they usually do it AFTER the shows over? A couple of days later? Idk I'm lost haha
welcomebanner @NostalgicNZA

Reshoots would likely be done on the same date. There could be various reasons for a reshoot... meaning they film something then film it again to look the same but it's not the exact same. Happens a lot with kissing seasons. Quite often the first kiss shown is not the first kiss. Same with other parts of a date. The lead and a contestant may be asked to "re-enact" something they already. There's lots of reasons why: a missed moment, camera angles, trying to make something look more "real", "romantic" etc. None of these reshoots would be done after the show/filming FRC is over. Hope that helps
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:42 am

Thank you for that @AllAboutLove!
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:01 am

@NostalgicNZA  yw yes

Just wondering about something: @Sundy or anyone else that's watched since the first Bach Aussie shows... has there ever been a lead that has had to defend on screen that he is there for the right reasons, isn't fake, is not a puppet, is not after just making his fame/social profile bigger? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@NostalgicNZA  yw yes

Just wondering about something: @Sundy or anyone else that's watched since the first Bach Aussie shows... has there ever been a lead that has had to defend on screen that he is there for the right reasons, isn't fake, is not a puppet, is not after just making his fame/social profile bigger? question
Not that I can remember. Not even Blake
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:07 am

@allaboutlove....that would be a resounding NO. But I will let @Sundy confirm.

I am looking forward to that scene but I would imagine that there was a reason Laura brought that up, doesn't make sense to me that she would defend her intentions to Matty outta the blue but what do i know Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2