SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:45 am

Is it always Elise that takes the first move when kissing Matty? With Laura?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:47 am

Miyala wrote:Is it always Elise that takes the first move when kissing Matty? With Laura?

@Miyala....Matty went for the kiss on the first SD with Elise.

For tonight, no idea.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:47 am

Miyala wrote:Is it always Elise that takes the first move when kissing Matty? With Laura?

The initial kiss Elise shared with Matty on the couch tonight, was very Nikki-esk to me IMO.. as in she grabbed his head in for a kiss
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:48 am

Hmmm! I'm a bit dirty on TPTB and Matty at the moment. I don't know what to think!! I need to rewatch The Living Room interview when he talks about F2 and how he felt. Do we have that saved somewhere?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:48 am

elise initiated and he held on and initiated number 2
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:49 am

Sundy wrote:Hmmm!  I'm a bit dirty on TPTB and Matty at the moment. I don't know what to think!! I need to rewatch The Living Room interview when he talks about F2 and how he felt. Do we have that saved somewhere?

Should be on Tenplay Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:50 am

@Sundy.......did Matty talk about both F1 & F2 girls on the Living room or just the F2 girl?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:50 am

Sundy wrote:Hmmm!  I'm a bit dirty on TPTB and Matty at the moment. I don't know what to think!! I need to rewatch The Living Room interview when he talks about F2 and how he felt. Do we have that saved somewhere?

@Sundy you're in Australia, yeah? If so, here is the Living Room ep on tenplay not sure if its on the forum somewhere. Smiley

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-living-room/season-6/episode-27

ETA: skip to about 20min in for Matty couch convo

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:51 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:

The initial kiss Elise shared with Matty on the couch tonight, was very Nikki-esk to me IMO.. as in she grabbed his head in for a kiss

Such completely different body language - this really says it all IMO. With Laura he looks like he's about to eat a delicious ice-cream, with Elise, he looks like he can't even be bothered turning to face her. hmmm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 EqULSbF
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 H3T1zzU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:56 am

We still have that DT flying fox date pic of Cobie....so maybe Cobie makes F6, it could be Lisa or Elora with the CP kiss backfiring as y'all have posted that goes tomorrow.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:57 am

Umm hello Mattys hand in the Elise clip
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:59 am

What Matty is doing to Elise is playing her imo. Using his slow-burn script in a positive way to reassure her. Doing the very thing Elise's dad asked him not to do. Lord knows what Matty will reassure Elise's dad again at HTD. And then if Elise is F2?

Bring on Sophie's season. And Matty go into hiding. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2