SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:36 am

Man. First Matty and now Elise. My heart can't handle this heartbreak.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:36 am

ssin0547 wrote:So does that mean Elora is f4 as she was featured 4th?

I am not watching live, but Flo has that SC that was speculated as HTD so should be interesting which one of two gets the F4 position.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:37 am

Matty is not interested in slow burn anything imo

The only reason imo Matty has ever used that phrase in a somewhat positive light is because HE was the recipient of being a slow-burn (meaning someone he was totally INTO and chasing saw him as a friend first). Both times though he was dumped. So still not a good thing.

I've never seen Matty being anything but a guy who if he is interested, he will chase - and hard (like he did with G). I saw that somewhat and only with Laura BTS pics back in March as posted then and only see that now - although I don't think it's as hard a chase but compared to the rest of the girls on his season it is the most.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:37 am

Yup Elora. Don't tell a man who is ready to settle down and start a family that you see your future together just travelling around.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:37 am

My F4 still are:

Laura
Elise
Tara
Florence

in that order
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:39 am

TPTB are definitely going for the Laura vs Elise story plot.

Osher in the RC "Laura, you have a rose, that means you are safe tonight"
screen flashes to elise, elise looks angry.

Subtle TPTB.. so subtle....
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:39 am

Ooh whose big move tomorrow? I hope it wasn't Elise after tonights comment that she needed to ramp it up a bit.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:39 am

Emayem wrote:Yup Elora. Don't tell a man who is ready to settle down and start a family that you see your future together just travelling around.

I am keen to see how Matty lets Elora go because she must feeling good after that 1st second SD IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:40 am

Katiebelle wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:Gah! I just don't see it between Matty and Elise!! I'm trying so hard, but I just don't. To me it feels like Matty knows on paper that Elise is a good fit for him, and he is trying to make it work.. but its not..

Me neither. It's like he knows she would be perfect for him but he is just not feeling the same as he does with Laura. It is just chemistry and you either have it or you don't and I don't think he has as much with Elise as he does with Laura.

JMO!

I agree. I think for Matty to choose Elise he would be sacrificing passion, and that's a compromise I don't think he's willing to make - IMO he wants a relationship that has it all.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:43 am

Thoughts on what Elora tries to do next Ep?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:43 am

ssin0547 wrote:Thoughts on what Elora tries to do next Ep?

My guess is that she wants to go in for a kiss
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:44 am

Ok, seems Elora tries to kiss Matty at the next cocktail party? He turns her down

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2