SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:54 am

Justme wrote:Has anyone noticed Matty's 'tell' ? I saw it in episode ten when he is having that discussion with jen towards the end about Lisa. His face changes and he does a very noticeable swallow. I also noted this in episode 12 straight after Laura finished reading her fear board.
Also note in that same episode how when Elise finishes reading her fears matty picks her up and hugs her. Not something he did with any of the others shown.

thats a great pick up but do you think he does the swallow when he is nervous? and scared? or what do you think it means??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Justme Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:54 am

Billysmom wrote:I was wondering, at the time of filming, what time did night fall? How much time did matty and Laura spend together before the star naming? ( I found myself hoping they at least got fed, laugh out loud...)

I always wonder if they got fed hehehe

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:56 am

Billysmom wrote:I posted a yt link to the epi at the viewing link thread and the preview comes at the end.

Eta bringing link here. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=leAmJUVG9Qk

Thanks @Billysmom, there is a new preview that was discussed earlier today upthread; apparently sleuthers confirmed the dancing SC as Elise and Matty dancing to James Blunt at the Nova Red Room for a date. And also they confirmed that Matty was chatting with Laura's sister for her HTD....discussions are about 3 pages back so check it out Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:56 am

Oops musta missed that sorry/thanks
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:57 am

Billysmom wrote:I posted a yt link to the epi at the viewing link thread and the preview comes at the end.

Eta bringing link here. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=leAmJUVG9Qk
I was thinking the sneak peek showing elise and matty dancing, but it should be up on their fb soon, hopefully

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:58 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Justme wrote:Has anyone noticed Matty's 'tell' ? I saw it in episode ten when he is having that discussion with jen towards the end about Lisa. His face changes and he does a very noticeable swallow. I also noted this in episode 12 straight after Laura finished reading her fear board.
Also note in that same episode how when Elise finishes reading her fears matty picks her up and hugs her. Not something he did with any of the others shown.

thats a great pick up but do you think he does the swallow when he is nervous? and scared? or what do you think it means??

Imo judging from only seeing it twice, it's more of a hurt thing I think. Maybe it is an uncomfortable thing and he doesn't like being confronted with the truth. I would like to know if he did it anywhere else so I could get a better feel for it. May do some extra watching.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:36 am

Justme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Imo judging from only seeing it twice, it's more of a hurt thing I think. Maybe it is an uncomfortable thing and he doesn't like being confronted with the truth. I would like to know if he did it anywhere else so I could get a better feel for it. May do some extra watching.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 4256136633 yep he also did it just before he had his first kiss with laura...it was noted in a recap somewhere........
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:39 am

@leapoffaith.....what does that expression signify....I just chucked it as some random expression but now that u guys are discussing it, curious as to what it might imply to y'all...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:42 am

mercieme wrote:@leapoffaith.....what does that expression signify....I just chucked it as some random expression but now that u guys are discussing it, curious as to what it might imply to y'all...thanks.

hahaha thats what i'm trying to figure out?!?! as i have noticed the swallow thing after i read a recap somewhere about him doing it and now others have pointed out how much he does it....but imo it might be a nervous swallow?????maybe like something he has a been told to do and gets nervous or what???? no idea

ETA basically it is the most natural reaction i have seen from him! because atm to me he doesn't feel or seem to act like the Matty from Georgias season......JMO...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:11 am

The swallow thing was noted in the Pop Sugar recap of Matty & Laura's first single date.

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2017-Episode-3-Review-Recap-43824643
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:14 am

Rikkim wrote:The swallow thing was noted in the Pop Sugar recap of Matty & Laura's first single date.

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2017-Episode-3-Review-Recap-43824643

laugh out loud great thank you !!!! i thought i was going mad dizzy i am so glad only 2 weeks left i don't think i could watch anymore!!!!!!!but now i will stick it out :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:23 am

@Rikkim @LeapofFaith, there is a slogan that they use for the golf tour ad in the US..."these guys are good" and that's all i am going to say about y'all picking that nervous thingy up....it just went by me for real laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2