SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:13 am

Sundy wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@Just Looking when did Sam F do that??  Did they show us or was is something that was reported on after.

From memory it was on a couch when Sasha told Sam that he loved her. She mouthed I love you and this forum absolutely erupted. Post after post all saying the same thing

I wish Matty would just do something spontaneous like that awwww but maybe only if they tell him too in his earpiece jk
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:15 am

As far as I know, the Bachelor is not allowed to give away his feelings until the final rose ceremony. If he did, what would be the point of the final?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:20 am

Storybook wrote:As far as I know, the Bachelor is not allowed to give away his feelings until the final rose ceremony. If he did, what would be the point of the final?

I know but he feels a bit to stiff for my liking.... I just want him to loosen up a little.... sorry but these last 2 weeks are killing me laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:25 am

IMO Matty is doing an excellent job of keeping people guessing who wins, at least according to FB he is. I think he is giving just enough away to show he has feelings but he is keeping us guessing. A lot of people see Matty as being a fun, joking person when he is with Tara. That's why people think they are so suited.
IMO Matty is doing a far better job than Richie. And I love seeing him with Elise, so I am really looking forward to their date on Wednesday night.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:39 am

Just Looking wrote:
Miyala wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

thats a great pick up but do you think he does the swallow when he is nervous? and scared? or what do you think it means??
I also reacted on how he pickt Elise up but no one else.
He picked Laura up for their 2nd SD.

I think they mean picked up to hug on the GD after she karate chopped her fear.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:41 am

Sundy wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@Just Looking when did Sam F do that??  Did they show us or was is something that was reported on after.

From memory it was on a couch when Sasha told Sam that he loved her. She mouthed I love you and this forum absolutely erupted. Post after post all saying the same thing

@Sundy and I thought I paid attention to her season although it was game over from their first kiss. Shame it didn't last though

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Storybook wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Oh gosh. I really like Elise.  If Matty takes her to the F2 and dumps her, I will need to throat punch him.  laugh out loud

I think you'll have to get in the queue after Elise's dad Smiley  I believe Matty thinks highly of Elise's dad and he will keep his promise to him not to string Elise along :yes:

Ive known a lot of guys once they have nothing to do with the ex's dad they no longer care how they are quoted or what they professed in the past...they are too smitten with the next one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Just Looking wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I'm just wondering has anyone seen the Matty from Georgias season? I felt he was a lot more open with his feelings with gl? I know as lead you can't say much but seriously he doesn't say anything or tptb don't show him saying anything like that scratch jmo
The leads can't say anything.Georgia didn't say anything back to Matty or Lee.  Same with all the other leads.  The most they say is "I'm happy to hear you say that" or something similar.  From my recollection, the only lead that has said anything was Ben with Lauren and Jo Jo.
That is what I'm thinking.He is on the other end of the stick...He is being prodded by TPTB to do and say the right thing....completely different ball game ...no matter who he likes...I still believe he will pick who he ultimately is in love with.Whether that lasts remains to be seen IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:30 pm

@between the lines but those guys aren't on national TV and would TPTB really want him to be hated after the finale like Richie. IMO No!. They want good publicity for the show not bad. They want to keep this thing going!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:51 pm

I still think he is a big 'ol player. laugh out loud. Jmho.
He is so intense with the way he stares at some of these women. It would give me the creeps! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Joining you guys from the un-spoiled side Smiley  I have been Laura fan since their first date and then I fell in love with Elise during their SD.  I think this is the first season that I will be pleased with whatever choice the lead makes.  That said I think Elise would make a better Bachelorette and I could see TPTB bringing her front and center late in season to get us all on board.  From everyone's posts it seems like we all love her!!

Another sign I have seen Matty do twice with Laura is rubbing his forehead.  This may not be a "tell" and just something he does, but I noticed he did it before their first kiss and then again on their 2nd SD before kissing her.  I don't believe he has done that with anyone else. It also seems like they have a "what are you thinking" inside joke.  One or the other seem to say that before they go in for a kiss.

Many pages back someone brought up passion, I see the most with Laura.  I see a lot of compatibility with Elise but I don't see Matty as smitten with Elise as he seems with Laura.  From the beginning he has 'chased' Laura.  The first night he asked for a ring and she said she wasn't ready for that, thus he began his pursuit.

My F3 were and still are Laura, Elise, and Tara.  I didn't watch GL season so don't know "that Matty".  I have enjoyed him as a lead I just think the AU eliminating 1 person per episode stretches things out WAY TOO LONG.  Matty had to act interested in many women for too many weeks past their time.

Since I am the US I don't get to see any previews so the time in between the episodes gets longer and longer as the weeks go on.  I can't wait until we are down to F3 and see longer interactions between Matty and girls.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:25 pm

@locoforbach. AU has 2 episodes a week which I really like.  Every season for me drags on and I find them all intense especially towards the end.  I think I know the f1s but there's always that doubt for me.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2