SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:39 am

IA too much cryptic messages and ambiguity....As frustrating as it is I think I think TPTB have deliberately tried to confuse us this season by throwing out the bait and then going in the opposite direction to confuse us and throw off the scent...I can't help but feel it is like a movie with a twist at the end.

Another point to raise is Elora's IG after her faux-pas states "tonight was a clumsy act of love". She is the only one who has publicly admitted to being in love with Matty after filming has finished. she also hashtags "look what you made me do" I know she is a confident girl but that takes a lot of guts to go on sm and admit that when Matty has already picked his lady. I think that would be extremely awkward for both f1 and Matty if Elora isn't f1.
Given what I've seen, I am not convinced that Elora and Matty are 100% compatible but I can't see any compatibility with any of the others either. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:51 am

between the lines wrote:IA too much cryptic messages and ambiguity....As frustrating as it is I think I think TPTB have deliberately tried to confuse us this season by throwing out the bait and then going in the opposite direction to confuse us and throw off the scent...I can't help but feel it is like  a movie with a twist at the end.

Another point to raise is Elora's IG after her faux-pas states "tonight was a clumsy act of love". She is the only one who has publicly admitted to being in love with Matty after filming has finished. she also hashtags "look what you made me do" I know she is a confident girl but that takes a lot of guts to go on sm and admit that when Matty has already picked his lady. I think that would be extremely awkward for both f1 and Matty if Elora isn't f1.
Given what I've seen, I am not convinced that Elora and Matty are 100% compatible but I can't see any compatibility with any of the others either. JMHO

Oh I love a plot twist, just not this one laugh out loud
I posted somewhere else about that hashtag. I took it as a reference to swiftys New song, so not a good thing imo

Her whole ig is all kissing and lovey towards matty. It feels like she is just running it in to the winner about her connection, there's always been something off about her imo

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:38 am

With Elora, what I think is that she got a head of herself when she was given the first SD and the first second SD. I think she thought that that was a sure sign that she would be the one standing at the end. IMHO I reckon the producers would have egged on that thinking too behind the scenes. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:02 am

ssin0547 wrote:With Elora, what I think is that she got a head of herself when she was given the first SD and the first second SD. I think she thought that that was a sure sign that she would be the one standing at the end. IMHO I reckon the producers would have egged on that thinking too behind the scenes. JMO.

Yeah true Smiley it must be such a hard environment to be in. Elora def ran with it. No one else had an overnight, so yeah I can see where youre coming from.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:56 am

yeah I do note she comes OTT re the Lovey kissy thing re Matty... and  I would like to hope that she would not be so catty to do this, but as Florence said"all is fair in love and war" and I think all the girls were not happy because as much as they all wanted to grab Matty and kiss him, none of them are still sure of their connection with him and would not have done it because of fear of public humiliation and rejection NOT because of loyalty to each other which is what tptb played on hugely. Elora, in her mind, and other reasons that we may not be privy to (e.g edits) believes she had a strong connection and maybe that's why she took the chance.Producers of any reality show couldn't care less who they throw under the bus or who's reputation they crush even if and usually is, by editing as long as there is scandal and drama and the ratings soar.

Let's be honest the girls have made nice friendships on the show, however, the principal reason for the show is for both Matty and the girls to find love. If that was not their priority IMO their intentions weren't genuine and they should never have auditioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:05 am

dolcimumma wrote:@between the lines but those guys aren't on national TV and would TPTB really want him to be hated after the finale like Richie.  IMO No!.  They want good publicity for the show not bad. They want to keep this thing going!

I don't think that would care if Matty was hated or not. They came and got what they wanted and don't owe Matty anything. In their eyes Matty's fall out is no longer their issue,it's Matty's

I'm not sure what you mean by"those guys aren't on National television. Do you mean TPTB?
I think TPTB have worked out all scenarios and come up with the best for ratings in the present and the future...as They say" it's all show bussiness, my dear."Unfortunately everyone believes their favourite is everyone's favourite which may or may not be the case. If we are to go by bookkeepers odds ,well that was shot down last week when Lisa ,one of the favourites was eliminated.Like I said previously, wait for the twist. I do not believe this is Matty's love story.It's TPTB's love story with ratings.JMO...Sorry if this sounds cynical...It is not my intent. Just trying to "supersleuth" bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:59 am

Hi guys
It's interesting that Tara's Ig refers to her suddenly taking up bicycle riding jus before shooting the bachelor.
And she is taken on a bicycle riding date..
Cobie's (I suspect South Africa parents unconfirmed) family posts refer to horses and race horses. Her Ig 2-3mths befor shooting the bachelor even shows a post of her with a horse very similar to the one matty takes her out on!

Elise clearly points out her house during the red bus matty tour and they discuss and compare a common running circuit times even. So I dnt understand the hub abt her moving. They work and live in the same circles. It's weird they didn't know each other but had common friends.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:28 am

^^ Elise once lived in Sydney but moved. She supposedly is moving back according to rumors.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Have we all seen the extended promo for Hometowns week?
Looks like more CP drama. In one scene it looks like Matty says something, that makes Flo gasp with horror/shock and glance at (possibly) Elora. Laura doesn't look to happy either

SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Thanks @SugarandSpice.

:Woah-hoo: looks like it's going to be good HTDs where they all give dear Matty a hard time, bring it on Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Another thought provoker..

MJ said in an interview that until the moment they mentioned the Kotex ad, his "the one aka Cindy" wouldn't hav known abt the ad. Hmmm I know flo didn't know even osher... but as a model wud she even care if she was F1

Another response from MJ was after the FRC he and his F1 ripped off their clothes and did the deed. Can't see that happening with cobie for sure and Elise, as yet jus lukewarm
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Ash wrote:Another thought provoker..

MJ said in an interview that until the moment they mentioned the Kotex ad, his "the one aka Cindy" wouldn't hav known abt the ad.  Hmmm I know flo didn't know even osher... but as a model wud she even care if she was F1

Another response from MJ was after the FRC he and his F1 ripped off their clothes and did the deed. Can't see that happening with cobie for sure and Elise, as yet jus lukewarm
@Ash do you have a link to the interivew you referenced in your post where Matty talked about his F1 not being aware of the Kotex ad he did...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2